This is RIDICULOUS!

Sadly, the person who could pull our failing republic out of the hole we are in is smart enough to remain a private citizen. No, I have no idea who they are. But I do know that in a country the size of ours they certainly exist.
Perhaps, with some kind of divine intervention, that person will come forward. I doubt they will, but it is possible. If there was ever a time we needed a hero sent by heaven, it is now.
If we forget the indictments, and just look at what DC did to the last private citizen who dared to buck the system, nobody in their right mind would dare to run. I am certain that is why it was done, to send a warning shot that anyone attempting such a thing again, will be hounded mercilessly. Just think about it----------------->who would do it, no matter how smart, pristine, or successful they are; only to be accused of everything from being a traitor, to being a puppet of Russia? And the people doing the accusing? They have never done anything in life, but get elected. Imagine the anger someone must have being accused of such things by someone who was a bartender before being elected!

I actually believe that Trump must be psychotic to do this again, punishing himself, and his family. No matter how much support in the population he did, or did not have; they could not protect him from these crazy people in DC, as they sent a message to everyone else in the country with means to do what he did.

How can the Democrats put up a person who can not walk, can not talk, and can not even hold ceremonies? Do they realize, the only person Trump can defeat is Biden in a general election? And suppose Biden defeats Trump. Do they want Harris?

I do not know what has happened to this country. Democrats want to lambast Trump. That is fine and dandy. But forget the idiotic Trumpsters. Don't you Democrats think you could find someone who could lead this country? Why would you put up a person mentally challenged, the only person who could lose to Trump, and then defend this person for their incompetence.

I have never been more confident when I say------------->that people on this board are paid shills. Both sides are CRINGING looking at what appears to be their choices; and yet low and behold, we got people defending both sides of idiocy.

Another candidate? Nope, no way, both sides are all in for their person, to hell with the country, we are gonna win..............while we watch the country melt.

Look how IDIOTIC it actually is----------------->nobody is talking, or debating what we should do; because they are to busy defending both guys, lol. Is it the border? NOPE, it is either the laptop from hell, or the indictments; depending upon who is PAYING the posters. Is it your 401K under pressure? Is it retirees taking it in the shorts? Is it interest rates in the stratosphere? I have not even seen a transfer of wealth thread THIS YEAR, where it is going, and how much people are losing because of it.

I actually seen a thread on here, on how the GOP is in disarray, lol. They certainly are, but so are the Democrats, meaning we are all in deep doo.

All I can ask BOTH sides is------------->do you think these 2 people are the best we have to put forth? And do you think that it is wise to put forth 2 candidates who by all statistical analysis, are the most likely to LOSE! We ALL deserve better than this, and BOTH sides should demand it.

Just think people, THINK! Biden is praying to whatever God he prays to, that his opponent is Trump, because that who he has the best chance to beat........the indicted one. Trump is also praying, that his opponent is Biden................because he can not walk, talk, or think for himself. So, if they face off, no matter who wins, WE LOSE! Again, do we not deserve better from BOTH political party's?
I kind of disagree. Yes, Biden has some extreme shortcomings with age and health and being physically and mentally up to the job. BUT, there is no Democrat to replace him with but someone who would put forth the very same policies Biden does. So, his health and age are pretty much irrelevant. We need to stop the idiotic leftist policies and having another Democrat other than Biden is not going to do that. We would still get the very same shit.

Forum List

Back