they could potentially have, an even chance.
They could, potentially have, an even chance, or whatever, you are, talking about,

(comma)
it could simply depend on the rules we establish; it could be, "she puts her scent on me, she wins, and if i put her scent on me, i win." either way; she could, "put her scent on me". how much more even a chance can there be.

According to the SCOTUS, the Constitution guarantees a woman has the right to seek an abortion.
Sweetie...the U.S. Supreme Court is a part of the judicial branch. It has no ability to alter the U.S. Constitution. And since the U.S. Constitution doesn’t say anything about abortion, the U.S. Supreme Court can’t “affirm” what is not there.

These caravans have been coming here every year for years. There's nothing going on except a bunch of people trying to flee a bad situation.
1. Not like this, they haven’t

2. Not just weeks out from an election

3. Mexico has already confirmed that this was a planned political exercise

No shit Sherlock. Where ya been?

The Central American caravan headed north toward the United States through Mexico may have attracted the attention of President Donald Trump and others for good reason — it’s one of the largest since the group Pueblo Sin Fronteras began staging its annual pilgrimage through Mexico a decade ago.
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/amp-subscribe
So then this isn’t people “fleeing” a “bad situation” like you ignorantly keep claiming. This is flat-out an invasion of the U.S.

If these assholes were “fleeing”, they would have headed to the U.S. Embassy in Honduras and requested political asylum. Or they would have stopped at the First Nation the reached outside of Honduras. Neither of those things happened my dear.

You are the quintessential left-wing voter. Completely uninformed about major issues - both domestic and foreign.

Caravan activists better hope that they reach the U.S. before the mid terms. After the elections President Trump and the republican majority might have to use deadly physical force to keep the invaders out.

it could simply depend on the rules we establish; it could be, "she puts her scent on me, she wins, and if i put her scent on me, i win." either way; she could, "put her scent on me". how much more even a chance can there be.
The comma king continues to engage in repulsive misogynistic rhetoric. Proving yet again that the left sees women as nothing but objects to be used and abused.

The comma king continues to engage in repulsive misogynistic rhetoric. Proving yet again that the left sees women as nothing but objects to be used and abused.
left wing male fantasy. she wants to be friends so we can be activity partners to help us increase our metabolism.

left wing male fantasy. she wants to be friends so we can be activity partners to help us increase our metabolism.

(Psst...like all women....she’s repulsed by you)

(Psst...like all women....she’s repulsed by you)
i probably just need, "professional help not amateur help".

Forum List

Back