Federal Judge "Shocked" To Find Obama State Dept Lied To Protect Hillary

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
(8) years of Obama have damaged our country in a host of ways.

-Geaux
--------------------------------------

barackobamahillaryclinton-1469702905.jpg

The State Department had immediately moved to dismiss Judicial Watch's first lawsuit, but U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth (who was appointed to the bench by President Ronald Reagan) denied the request to dismiss the lawsuit at the time, and on Friday, he said he was happy he did, charging that State Department officials had intentionally misled him because other key documents, including those on Clinton's email server, had not in fact been produced.

"It was clear to me that at the time that I ruled initially, that false statements were made to me by career State Department officials, and it became more clear through discovery that the information that I was provided was clearly false regarding the adequacy of the search and this – what we now know turned out to be the Secretary’s email system."

"I don’t know the details of what kind of IG inquiry there was into why these career officials at the State Department would have filed false affidavits with me. I don’t know the details of why the Justice Department lawyers did not know false affidavits were being filed with me, but I was very relieved that I did not accept themand that I allowed limited discovery into what had happened."

In a somewhat stunningly frank exchange with Justice Department lawyer Robert Prince, the judge pressed the issue, accusing Prince of using "doublespeak" and "playing the same word games [Clinton] played."

That "was not true," the judge said, referring to the State Department's assurances in a sworn declaration that it had searched all relevant documents.

"It was a lie."

Additionally, Fox notes that Judge Lamberth said he was "shocked" and "dumbfounded" when he learned that FBI had granted immunity to former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills during its investigation into the use of Clinton's server, according to a court transcript of his remarks.

"I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath in a published opinion I had issued in a Judicial Watch case where I found her unworthy of belief, and I was quite shocked to find out she had been given immunity in — by the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case.

Federal Judge "Shocked" To Find Obama State Dept Lied To Protect Hillary From Email Server Lawsuits

Last edited:
Man, I totally bought into the "We're going to have the most transparent and accountable government" thing.

He lied his ass off.

1 year later I realized it was all bullshit. I gave him a chance for a year, though.

Much like the man that he replaced.
`
Truism to a point. However, tump did not win the Nobel Peace Prize then turn around an invade Syria...causing much of the bloodbath we see today.

What did Obama "win" the Nobel Peace Prize for?

Metinks that thing is useless.
It was a 'token' for being a pawn for the machine

Someone had to be the first fAiL black President.

Obama dived on that sword for the $$$$$$

-Geaux

-Geaux

The State Department had immediately moved to dismiss Judicial Watch's first lawsuit, but U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth (who was appointed to the bench by President Ronald Reagan) denied the request to dismiss the lawsuit at the time, and on Friday, he said he was happy he did, charging that State Department officials had intentionally misled him because other key documents, including those on Clinton's email server, had not in fact been produced.

"It was clear to me that at the time that I ruled initially, that false statements were made to me by career State Department officials, and it became more clear through discovery that the information that I was provided was clearly false regarding the adequacy of the search and this – what we now know turned out to be the Secretary’s email system."

"I don’t know the details of what kind of IG inquiry there was into why these career officials at the State Department would have filed false affidavits with me. I don’t know the details of why the Justice Department lawyers did not know false affidavits were being filed with me, but I was very relieved that I did not accept themand that I allowed limited discovery into what had happened."

In a somewhat stunningly frank exchange with Justice Department lawyer Robert Prince, the judge pressed the issue, accusing Prince of using "doublespeak" and "playing the same word games [Clinton] played."

That "was not true," the judge said, referring to the State Department's assurances in a sworn declaration that it had searched all relevant documents.

"It was a lie."

Additionally, Fox notes that Judge Lamberth said he was "shocked" and "dumbfounded" when he learned that FBI had granted immunity to former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills during its investigation into the use of Clinton's server, according to a court transcript of his remarks.

"I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath in a published opinion I had issued in a Judicial Watch case where I found her unworthy of belief, and I was quite shocked to find out she had been given immunity in — by the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case.

Federal Judge "Shocked" To Find Obama State Dept Lied To Protect Hillary From Email Server Lawsuits

If you had bothered to get your information from a legitimate news source, you would know that the judge acknowledged he was in error.

Later in the hearing, Lamberth said he might have jumbled the sequence of events and a court declaration State submitted on the subject may have been inaccurate.

“I have to go back and read it,” he said. “I may have misremembered.”

Judge complains he was lied to by feds in Clinton email suit, then retreats

Guess who isn't POTUS anymore kiddies...

Is that relevant when talking about lying under oath, obstructing justice and deliberately perverting the justice system to assist a political candidate?

Last edited:
`
I'm not surprised. Obama was a lying, war mongering, corporate tool.

Most of the Americans knew his lies were so "transparent". They were out there in the open. How could anyone missed them? (Oh wait, the left. Lol)

-Geaux

"It was a lie."

If you had bothered to get your information from a legitimate news source, you would know that the judge acknowledged he was in error.

Later in the hearing, Lamberth said he might have jumbled the sequence of events and a court declaration State submitted on the subject may have been inaccurate.

“I have to go back and read it,” he said. “I may have misremembered.”

Judge complains he was lied to by feds in Clinton email suit, then retreats

Oh those ever so pesky details.

-Geaux

"It was a lie."

That picture always reminds me of what a well orchestrated these two politicians are. Politicians...

I just laugh at the fact that the left admire Obama. As if he was some "Legendary Man" or something.

Personally, if I had a chance to meet Obama, I am sure he is a great man. But as POTUS, he literally sucked.

His policies weren't what America stood for. It only stood for what Obama "thought" America stood for. Those are two different things.

Yeah, the Obamacare was a sham from the get-go. Like we need a national healthcare system. How is it that "affordable" to begin with? And to make it "mandatory" then stick to the American people? That's how you impose good health?

What about the relationship with Israel? Or how he dealt with Iran? Man, his foreign policies were as "foreign" than any of his other policies.
Not to mention, this so called "Obama's Economy"? Sure, most will blame Bush for the unemployment and the 2008 Stock Market Meltdown. But afterwards?

The left will find anything to pin it on anyone but Obama.

Forum List

Back