This is One Hot Piece

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
I was not even aware of Sophia Vegara until the Three Stooges movie. But this is SMOKING hot. Every woman should look like this.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1456495325.029946.jpg

Forbes rates her as the number 1 highest paid actress for 2015. She got it all.

I figure you have to be pretty smart to speak two languages and be funny in the nonnative tongue. She also pokes fun at herself, which is also attractive. Yes, the other lady can bring crackers to bed.

Sophia is slutty, but the other gal is in her underwear...hmmm...

Like all celebrities, models, etc, she looks absolutely beautiful in her photoshopped and edited glamour shots after the makeup artists and hair stylists. Those are the people who really deserve the credit though. :D They are truly ARTISTS.

1351101456_sofia-vergara-640.jpg

Like all celebrities, models, etc, she looks absolutely beautiful in her photoshopped and edited glamour shots after the makeup artists and hair stylists. Those are the people who really deserve the credit though. :D They are truly ARTISTS.

Actually, I think she's better in the left photo.

Anyhow, the point is that what you see on TV and magazines, etc., is not always an accurate representation. These are people who have professional hair and makeup artists at their disposal, as well as the editing of the pictures that goes. HEAVY editing.

Actually, I think she's better in the left photo.

I thought she looked like a boy! :D

I just commented on OP picture, looks like a Transgender.

OMG great minds think alike huh? :smoke:

Forum List

Back