This is how you put a stop in systemic abuse, you imprison the abusers.

The way you bold random words makes your text pretty tedious.
Just read the words he bolds. . . it is like a secret code! :113:

get message after few get treatment

". . . On Nov. 28, a judge sentenced Anderson to three years in prison for violating W.W.’s civil rights by showing deliberate indifference to his serious medical needs, the Department of Justice said in the release. . . "

:auiqs.jpg:

Just read the words he bolds. . . it is like a secret code! :113:

get message after few get treatment

". . . On Nov. 28, a judge sentenced Anderson to three years in prison for violating W.W.’s civil rights by showing deliberate indifference to his serious medical needs, the Department of Justice said in the release. . . "

:auiqs.jpg:
There is no secret code. But you guys love trying to make blacks what you are.

They'll get the message loud and clear after a few of them get this treatment consecutively.

bad lousy employees wether they be racist or not, are always going to be bad lousy employees who don't care. I don't think they are all paying attention as much as you think. Should they be punished for things like ignoring medical needs? You bet they do, and you have the same type of people working throughout multiple agencies across the U.S.
Some people do learn from others mistakes but there is always a new crop.

The cop has to buy the farm for his callous disregard for the inmate's life. He'll now have to deal with what it is like being an inmate himself. Something tells me, he's going to feel desperation.

wonder if anyone will get this?

"PULS DEAD". I broke your code!

no wait

"PAULS DEAD" whos Paul???

There is no secret code. But you guys love trying to make blacks what you are.

Life is serious. But when it comes to this place, why the need to be so serious about everything? There is a basic thing that you don't understand about message boards, not everyones' motivations are the same. While you may be dead serious about everything, many people just come here to decompress and make jokes about what they see here. Neither in itself is a bad thing, it's just good to understand that not everyone is coming from the same place.

Forum List

Back