This is how I feel about Olbermann, Matthews, Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and the like

Because noone is discussing the point of view that "people should be banned from speaking their minds."

Correct me if I am wrong you are blaming the action of one person Olbermann, Matthews, Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and Palin. So whats the beef what should be done?

The little putz is not worth playing "snatch the pebble from my hand" with.

I have a little putz for you

Because noone is discussing the point of view that "people should be banned from speaking their minds."

Correct me if I am wrong you are blaming the action of one person Olbermann, Matthews, Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and Palin. So whats the beef what should be done?

I actually have no problem with his opinion on this -- mainly because it's not the one you guys are thinking.

I actually have no problem with his opinion on this -- mainly because it's not the one you guys are thinking.

I don't do "these are not the droids you are looking for" threads.

Consider yourself corrected, you are wrong. I'm not blaming them, at all.

OK since those are not your views and you are the author of this thread what is your opinion on those views? Do you agree or disagree with them?

Yeah. Of course not...

OK since those are not your views and you are the author of this thread what is your opinion on those views? Do you agree or disagree with them?

Define "those views," and I'm being sincere in asking.

"When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous," the sheriff said. "And unfortunately, Arizona I think has become the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry."

Arizona Rep. Giffords shot, 6 killed in rampage - Yahoo! News
Yeah, we can't have all this "freedom of speech" bullshit. This is why we need to give the President that "Internet Kill Switch" he wants, and have the FCC just shut down all Talk Radio. :uhoh3:

You blame Olbermann and Matthews for the killing of the federal Judge and the 9 year old kid? Get a grip.

I don't blame the rhetoric for the crazy person who commited murder, no. But I do think that it adds unnecessary instigation onto an already unstable individual, and adding in that it's just for money.........it doesn't wash with my conscience.

I respect if you disagree, also.

The insane don't need inspiration to act insanely.

He shot 20 people, all deliberately. All but two of them were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. What did vitriol have to do with him pointing a gun at a 9 year old girl and shooting her fatally in the chest?

I don't need to re-read it. Just read the new posts.
The sheriff quoted in the OP believes DISTURBED people might be driven to violence by certain rhetoric or "hate speech." Here's what he said:

"When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous," the sheriff said. "And unfortunately, Arizona I think has become the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry."

GT believes political pundits are some of the offenders. It's just an opinion and he does NOT believe rational people are so affected by it.

We are talking about "unbalanced" people, and as I correctly pointed out, most anything, or nothing at all, can set them off.

Arizona Rep. Giffords shot, 6 killed in rampage - Yahoo! News
Yeah, we can't have all this "freedom of speech" bullshit. This is why we need to give the President that "Internet Kill Switch" he wants, and have the FCC just shut down all Talk Radio. :uhoh3:

If you had read a few posts down, which you're obviously not obligated to before opining, I clearly don't think that anyone should be censored.

I'm simply stating the fact thaT me????? - - -I think these dudes are scumbags for doing what they do for money......and I fully support, and would go further......I'd publicly demand........their right to do so.