This is how I feel about Olbermann, Matthews, Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and the like

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
"When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous," the sheriff said. "And unfortunately, Arizona I think has become the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry."

Arizona Rep. Giffords shot, 6 killed in rampage - Yahoo! News

Normally GT, I think you are pretty much on the money.

This is not one of those times, brother.

If you can't recognize rhetoric when it's like minded rhetoric, that doesn't make it not rhetoric. Does that make sense homey?

You blame Olbermann and Matthews for the killing of the federal Judge and the 9 year old kid? Get a grip.

I don't blame the rhetoric for the crazy person who commited murder, no. But I do think that it adds unnecessary instigation onto an already unstable individual, and adding in that it's just for money.........it doesn't wash with my conscience.

I respect if you disagree, also.

Funny, Ive listened to all of them. Even Olbermann and Matthews, Ive seen no evidence of any type of rhetoric that would cause assassination attempts.

Why are you so convinced that one of these media figures is to blame?

Funny, Ive listened to all of them. Even Olbermann and Matthews, Ive seen no evidence of any type of rhetoric that would cause assassination attempts.

I said quite clearly in a post before yours that I don't blame them, thus rendering your question irrelevant, and that's not being said to be a dick but just to clarify your error.

Also, I'll make it quite clear and pronounced, I'd never vote to silence these people. I simply find them reprehensible. That alright?

I said quite clearly in a post before yours that I don't blame them, thus rendering your question irrelevant, and that's not being said to be a dick but just to clarify your error.

Also, I'll make it quite clear and pronounced, I'd never vote to silence these people. I simply find them reprehensible. That alright?

Your OP could have fooled me.

And i didnt say anything about silencing them. I just asked why you are convinced that they are responsible.

Your OP could have fooled me.

And i didnt say anything about silencing them. I just asked why you are convinced that they are responsible.

lol thus, my OP did fool you, aha, cuz you gfot the wrong idea. Cheers, man. Happy Saturday!!~

This is a question with a faulty premise, friend.

But YOU want to advance YOUR premises and be immune from having them called faulty.

what is my premise, in your eyes? In your eyes was pertinent because I already know that you're confused, but go ahead, have at it.

Hey, fool, if you're going to poke something with a stick, don't hide behind some bullshit misdirection about what you meant.

But YOU want to advance YOUR premises and be immune from having them called faulty.

what is my premise, in your eyes? In your eyes was pertinent because I already know that you're confused, but go ahead, have at it.

Hey, fool, if you're going to poke something with a stick, don't hide behind some bullshit misdirection about what you meant.

Hey, fool, if you're going to be wrong about your theory, don't hid ebehind some bullshit assumption of what I think when I didn't say what you're saying and you know all of jack-shit of me to base an educated guess off of.

GT.... By your logic then, should you be including violent rap and hip-hop lyrics?

Of course. I won't deny that, ever. But violent Rap and Hip Hop lyrics can at least hide behind poetic license, whereas these persons' are blatantly driving opinion for cash.

e.t.a.: and obviously that apostrophe doesn't need to be after persons. lol

Last edited: