This is how I feel about Olbermann, Matthews, Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and the like

"When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous," the sheriff said. "And unfortunately, Arizona I think has become the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry."

Arizona Rep. Giffords shot, 6 killed in rampage - Yahoo! News

Just because you dont like the government and its policies doesnt mean you are a bigot.

That's the talking point, however.

"When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous," the sheriff said. "And unfortunately, Arizona I think has become the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry."

Just because you dont like the government and its policies doesnt mean you are a bigot.

I dont get this love of government bullshit.
I hate it when congress is in session.
Im happier when the president is on vacation.
I have no respect for any elected official and I hate bureaucratic stools.

That's because you're capable of making your own decisions. Those who can't need the government to do it for them. And because they lack the wit to imagine that other people can make their own decisions, they insist government make decisions for everyone.

Funny, Ive listened to all of them. Even Olbermann and Matthews, Ive seen no evidence of any type of rhetoric that would cause assassination attempts.

Why are you so convinced that one of these media figures is to blame?

can't speak for matthews or olberman but I have heard limbaugh (plenty) and others like him (howie carr...) ((smaller market limbaugh wannabees))

I've read limbaugh, savage, coulter, malkin, national review, jeff jacoby david limbaugh...so many.....

and THIS is the logic that they SPIN/WEAVE that I fear leads to violence;

liberals aren't REAL Americans
liberals are STUPID
liberals HATE America
liberals HATE FREEDOM
liberals HATE THE CONSTITUTION
liberals SPIT on the flag
liberals HATE THE TROOPS
liberals LOVE TERRORISTS
liberals HATE GOD and CHRISTIANS
but they LOVE SATAN and MUSLIMS
BARRAK HUSSEIN OBAMA
HITLARY Klinton
DemoNAZIS
LiberNAZIS
liberals want to DESTROY America
liberals are the ENEMY
we are war with liberals
in war it is ok to hate your enemies
in war it is ok to kill your enemies

words like these form a logical progression that ultimately leads to violence

hitler used the same logical format to justify the atrocities and slaughters during WWII

IF
(liberals are the enemy who hate us and want to destroy us)
AND
(we are at war with liberals)
AND
(in war it is ok to kill your enemy)
THEN........draw your own conclusions.....

That's because you're capable of making your own decisions. Those who can't need the government to do it for them. And because they lack the wit to imagine that other people can make their own decisions, they insist government make decisions for everyone.

like conservatives who want to decide for everyone that
1. they can NOT have the FREEDOM to smoke pot
2. gays can NOT have the FREEDOM to marry
3. women can NOT have the FREEDOM to CHOOSE
4. gays can NOT have the RIGHT to join the military
5. people should NOT have the right to get divorced
6. there will be NO SEX ED EXCEPT ABSTINANCE-ONLY in schools

Why do you want to teach other people's kids about sex? Are you some kind of pervert?

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come.
Thy mandate be done
on flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
and audit us our trespasses,
as we file suit against those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into liberty,
but deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

Why do you want to teach other people's kids about sex? Are you some kind of pervert?

I have no problem with sex education in schools (high schools)

teens are already thinking about it
most teens HAVE sex in high school

so.....................
educating them might
a. prevent pregnancy
b. prevent disease
c. prevent ruining a person(s) life

I can also repect a conservative parents right to NOT WANT their children to knwoi anything about sex exceot
a. it's shameful
and
b. it should ONLY be done one, for procreation, and always in the missionarty position

so
in my opinion
sex ed should be provided for RATIONAL, MATURE and INTELLIGENT teens
meanwhile conservative children can attend church

I just wish YOU didn't feel the need to deny OTHER PEOPLES children a valuable sexual education class that could save their lives

But I understand...you can't help yourself...
you MUST tell EVERYONE how to live

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come.
Thy mandate be done
on flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
and audit us our trespasses,
as we file suit against those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into liberty,
but deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

either you are agreeing with me that conservatives are ALSO guilty of wanting a nanny state or.....

you insanity is rearing its' ugly head

it would be terribly hypocritical (and a sign of mental illness) for you to denounce "people who can't decide for themselves so they need the government to do it for them"

while promoting a conservative nanny state government that decides for people....

Those are not conservative ideas.
The Government if it has any say should only process civil union permits.
the Drug war is a racist a war on freedom.

That people elect based on appeals to faith instead of freedom is not conservative .

so.....................
educating them might
a. prevent pregnancy
b. prevent disease

I can also repect a conservative parents right to NOT WANT their children to knwoi anything about sex exceot
a. it's shameful
and
b. it should ONLY be done one, for procreation, and always in the missionarty position

so
in my opinion

I just wish YOU didn't feel the need to deny OTHER PEOPLES children a valuable sexual education class that could save their lives

It is now quite obvious that thinking is not something you partake in.

Why should rational, mature, and intelligent teens need to be taught about sex?

I am not the one telling anyone how to live nor advocating that anyone else do so, you are the one who thinks that the government should be teaching children about sex.

How does keeping the government out of our bedrooms equate to trying to make sure children are taught nothing about sex?

so.....................
educating them might
a. prevent pregnancy
b. prevent disease

a. it's shameful
and

so
in my opinion

It is now quite obvious that thinking is not something you partake in.

Why should rational, mature, and intelligent teens need to be taught about sex?

I am not the one telling anyone how to live nor advocating that anyone else do so, you are the one who thinks that the government should be teaching children about sex.

How does keeping the government out of our bedrooms equate to trying to make sure children are taught nothing about sex?

You may want your children learning about sex at home and on the streets but I wanted my kids to learn the correct facts about sex at home AND reinforced at school.
If you believe that street reinforcement about sex is better than in the classroom you are very naive.
What about sex education at school is DIFFERENT than what you teach at home and how is street lingo information that your kids and everyone's kids hear better than what the schools teach?
Wake up my brother. Sheltering children never works. Sex education is not dirty unless you teach it is.

Almost all children have access to the internet. Both at home and at their friends houses. Do you honestly think that they don't know a great about sex already? In full sound and living color? And that they are not thinking about sex on a personal level?

The people that are most adamant about no sex education for their children, the evangelicals, are also a group that has a very high teenage pregnancy rate. Ignorance is ruinous, not bliss.

The real issue is not and never was whether this shooting was linked to ANYONE'S political rhetoric at all! It is the typical stunt of the LEFT and it is ONLY the left that does this -to insist it is proof we have "too much" freedom. Within MINUTES of the shooting the left was insisting it was directly linked to conservative views and reporters were on the phone to Palin and her husband asking if she felt she was responsible for these murders! It is why the Democrat LYING ASS sheriff made up total bullshit insisting this guy was linked to an extremist group when there was no link whatsoever! Facts are whatever they WANT them to be and do not have to be related to reality!

When they insist the political rhetoric of THEIR opponents was responsible for this person taking a gun and shooting a bunch of people, they are actually saying their political opponents have TOO MUCH FREEDOM OF SPEECH. It is why the loons on the left keep on with this even now knowing this guy isn't political at all but mentally ill -they still want to use it as if it is proof why THEIR political opponents need to be silenced -not THEMSELVES mind you, NEVER themselves -just those who disagree with them. Because THOSE are the words they find "dangerous" and "bad". NEVER anything that comes out of their mouth -which is why the leftwing media has completely buried the story about one of the shooting victims, James Fuller -who IS politically involved -making terrible threats to specific conservatives and Tea Party individuals! Pretty graphic threats to very specific political individuals. Why has the leftwing media buried this story? Because it doesn't fit in with the way they STILL insist on painting this story with their lying ass bullshit!

Tucson Shooting Victim: 'There Would Be Torture and Then an Ear Necklace...' - Sarah Palin - Fox Nation

That is what this whole thing has been about for the left -an opportunity they IMMEDIATELY jumped on to exploit even if it meant LYING (and they did plenty of that!) to insist they have "proven" to Americans that the political speech of their opponents is so "dangerous", we can't allow people to even hear it. Because looks what happens when we "allow" people to hear our political opponents! (That is how they see it too -THEY "allow" it, not that it is a RIGHT.) Claiming the speech of their opponents is too dangerous to "allow" others to hear is a TYPICAL leftwing tactic which is why in the most extreme leftwing regimes, they imprison political opponents. The ONLY free speech the left values is their own.

And hey, the fact this guy is actually a paranoid schizophrenic who wasn't political at all and didn't even vote, didn't even watch tv or listen to talk radio be damned -let's not let something so insignificant as FACTS get in the way of their attempt ONCE AGAIN to silence their political opponents by insisting even in THIS country that the speech of their political opponents is just too dangerous to "allow" others to hear.

All Americans need to REJECT the notion that the free speech of the left's political opponents is dangerous and leads to acts of violence when NO ONE on the right is advocating any violence whatsoever and no Tea Party has ever once advocated an act of violence at ANY time. The claim that the right advocates violence and taking up arms against the government is a LIBERAL LIE -and it is told for the express purpose of trying to slow the hemorrhage of people to the right by those willing to give their opponents a fair hearing. Especially now when they know they are losing the political debate. NO ONE on the right is insisting their political opponents must be silenced and their speech is dangerous -even though there are actually far more examples of those on the left using very explicit and graphic words about the violence they would like to see inflicted on those on the right and FAR more examples of leftwing supporters carrying out acts of violence!

I WANT Americans to hear that filth coming from the left and the supporters of the left -I want them to hear it ALL! Whether it is Sarah Bernhardt telling an audience that if Palin doesn't leave "her" city she will get a bunch of black men to gang rape her, to Kathy Griffin announcing to HER audience that her goal was to "bring down" then-16 year old Willow Palin by mocking, tormenting and humiliating her publicly, to cartoon depictions of Palin being punched in the face by a man to bumper stickers that say "Abort Palin" -none of which was EVER denounced by anyone on the left. Because THIS they have no problem with at all! This is the kind of thing they justify among themselves by insisting their political opponents brought it on themselves in the first place -by disagreeing with them! But someone telling an audience our elected officials should be voted out of office for ramming unwanted legislation down their throats against their will? For liberals THAT is whoo-hoo shuddery scary! I WANT Americans to hear those on the left and hear them loud and clear -and remember which side REALLY advocates the use of violence against their political opponents and even believes their children are deserving of personal destruction - when they vote.

I find it very telling that the left, which insists the speech of their political opponents is so much uglier, hate-filled and encouraging acts of violence -DOESN'T want people to hear that. Why? If that were really true, then people would REJECT it! So either the left doesn't trust people to make good decisions in the first place and believes THEY need to provide a "filter" for the people they believe cannot be trusted to reject all that "hate and violence encouraging" speech of their opponents. Or they are hoping to persuade people to refuse to even give their political opponents a fair hearing at all by trying to poison the well so people shut them out in advance and refuse to listen at all. Of course it is the latter reason -especially now when they know for a fact that in the battle of IDEAS, they can't win. Even their filthy hero Saul Alinsky admits that in the battles of IDEAS, their side is a loser. But a battle of character assassination, smears, lies, false rumors, inciting hate, increasing racial tensions and encouraging class envy and exploit that in order to grab POWER? That's a battle they believe they can win and NEED to win. Because they will never win the other one.