This is going to be on my Thanksgiving table

Yum. Name and recipe please. Or link.

There's a link in the OP. :) Don't know how you would eat an unpeeled squash though.
Come on Chris.... You scoop the stuff out from the peel and leave the peel. I guess you don't eat oysters then either since you can't eat the shell or en papillotte meals since you cannot eat the paper..(theoretically you could..hahaha..)

Yum. Name and recipe please. Or link.

There's a link in the OP. :) Don't know how you would eat an unpeeled squash though.
Come on Chris.... You scoop the stuff out from the peel and leave the peel. I guess you don't eat oysters then either since you can't eat the shell or en papillotte meals since you cannot eat the paper..(theoretically you could..hahaha..)

I do, I just didn't think of doing that with squash. Like I said, I usually eat my squash just mashed with butter. That's the best and only way to eat it, if you ask me. :)

oysters are great.... i am sad you have never had them....little horse radish and all.....

how am i not being nice? i am empathic to those who dont know the greatness of oysters.....esp on the east coast

and here is creme......my favorite dessert in the whole....that i can no longer have....that portion shit is a lie.....and they opened a krispy kreme in boone......that hot sign kills me...literally lol

and here is creme......my favorite dessert in the whole....that i can no longer have....that portion shit is a lie.....and they opened a krispy kreme in boone......that hot sign kills me...literally lol
I never cared for those chain store donuts.

I like the old fashioned donuts that are more like cake than air

o i hate cake donuts.....you do know nc is home to krispy kreme....them are simply fighting words in this area

and yes they are terrible for yall.....carbs covered in sugar

Forum List

Back