This is definitely a lawless presidency

So ... what are you waiting for?
I'm not waiting on anything. I'm already calling for hearings, then impeachment. Time to get rid of this worthless piece of shit.

On what grounds?
You've been given the list of lawless acts on multiple occasions. The bs stops here. No more explaining. We need hearings now to go over the mountain of criminality. It's time this piece of shit leaves.

The russia hysteria is getting really played out at this point. You psychos desperately need a new shtick.
Hysteria is defined as physical evidence. A new schick is not necessary;

goody...

a video of Nurse Wretched

ttps://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/cohen-says-trump-attorney-jay-sekulow-told-him-to-give-false-info-to-congress-60000837596

Time to impeach when you have Trump using his own lawyers to instruct Cohen through emails to keep it all under wraps about Trump Tower Moscow. We are way past time that this thug and the rest of his mafia crew needs to be put on ice. Why should Cohen be the only one to fall in this criminal ring who was working for Trump? What a horrible situation we find ourselves with this mobster type president. Unbelievable!

I agree. You should move. Far far away.
You present zero counter arguments. You look like a real loser to me.

I'm not waiting on anything. I'm already calling for hearings, then impeachment. Time to get rid of this worthless piece of shit.

On what grounds?
You've been given the list of lawless acts on multiple occasions. The bs stops here. No more explaining. We need hearings now to go over the mountain of criminality. It's time this piece of shit leaves.

The russia hysteria is getting really played out at this point. You psychos desperately need a new shtick.

goody...

All these losers show up to make fools of themselves with no rebuttals. You people are too pitiful.

ttps://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/cohen-says-trump-attorney-jay-sekulow-told-him-to-give-false-info-to-congress-60000837596

Time to impeach when you have Trump using his own lawyers to instruct Cohen through emails to keep it all under wraps about Trump Tower Moscow. We are way past time that this thug and the rest of his mafia crew needs to be put on ice. Why should Cohen be the only one to fall in this criminal ring who was working for Trump? What a horrible situation we find ourselves with this mobster type president. Unbelievable!

I don’t engage crazy people. I mock Them. Your rant was pure insane and biased drivel.

On what grounds?

goody...

All these losers show up to make fools of themselves with no rebuttals. You people are too pitiful.

You called Trump a mob boss. Taking you seriously is impossible.

I don’t engage crazy people. I mock Them. Your rant was pure insane and biased drivel.
It also points out the physical evidence that right-wing cultists can't do anything with. So much for drivel. The evidence grabbed you by the ying yang.

goody...

You called Trump a mob boss. Taking you seriously is impossible.

The evidence doesn't have to take you seriously.

It also points out the physical evidence that right-wing cultists can't do anything with. So much for drivel. The evidence grabbed you by the ying yang.

Please present any documented evidence you have to support your assertion. :)

43 minutes of Rachel Maddow is NOT it, k?

Your smarter than Bob Mueller. Got it.

Lol

But Trump won. But but but....

I'm not the investigator. Ask them. They've got it all. And besides if you watch the videos, some of the damaging emails were read to us. You aren't a child. You can find it if you look.

Your smarter than Bob Mueller. Got it.

Lol

No, but I do have more time on my hands to go through what he didn't have time to cover. Thank goodness Congress does. A real Congress that is.

On what grounds?

Lolo! No one's crying anymore;

I don't give a shit about Maddow's new book,.... fanboy.

I'm not the investigator. Ask them. They've got it all. And besides if you watch the videos, some of the damaging emails were read to us. You aren't a child. You can find it if you look.

The way this works is: You look and provide evidence to make your case, or get mocked/your claim dismissed as unsupported. :)

Personally, I prefer the former. :spank:

By reading the title, that's hearsay evidence and inadmissable.
Hardly hearsay! Verified emails by Trumps lawyers to Cohen can't be more credible. By the way, why do you keep trying to defend criminals like Trump where the evidence is indefensible? Do you have any self respect?

Lolo! No one's crying anymore;

I don't give a shit about Maddow's new book,.... fanboy.

And she doesn't give a shit about you, because she knows what you have to say is worth teats on a bo hog. The Congress and the media is who she turns to for accurate information. You're just a bull shitter.

The way this works is: You look and provide evidence to make your case, or get mocked/your claim dismissed as unsupported. :)

Personally, I prefer the former. :spank:
Emails were presented. The fact that you are too lazy is on you. Scram! You're a waste of time.

Forum List

Back