This Is All We Want

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
I just wish you guys would see me as Michael Sam the football player, instead of Michael Sam the gay football player.”

EQUALITY

Fags don't know what they want, or they wouldn't be fags in the first place

I just wish you guys would see me as Michael Sam the football player, instead of Michael Sam the gay football player.”

EQUALITY

You don't want equality or you would not be opposed to adult siblings marrying or a parent marrying an adult child. You would not be opposed to multiple marriage partners either.

EQUALITY

And I wish people would just leave us alone and trying to divide the country by making gay sex a political issue. Why not stop talking about who or what others like to have sex as they hope President Peanut gives them a call congratulating them for it.

Frigg'in ridiculous.

EQUALITY

And I wish people would just leave us alone and trying to divide the country by making gay sex a political issue. Why not stop talking about who or what others like to have sex as they hope President Peanut gives them a call congratulating them for it.

Frigg'in ridiculous.

Once again, it has nothing to do with sex. It's about equal treatment.

EQUALITY

I understand what he is saying....and agree....BUT...he is the one that decided to share his sexual preferences. I don't see a straight guy in sports announcing "btw, I like women". Like...and? Why should the public care? It's kinda like "I like to wear diapers and suck on a pacifier when I retire after a game". Um. Ok. Thanks for the visual. Not.

So people who see Sam the football player as gay, or sucks a pacifier, or whatever...that is all on Sam, isn't it?

EQUALITY

Frigg'in ridiculous.

Once again, it has nothing to do with sex. It's about equal treatment.

No, it has everything to do with sex.

Polygamists and singles can't acquire the same rights that gays and straight couples now have. Why? Does monogamous sex give you people super powers or something?

EQUALITY

I understand what he is saying....and agree....BUT...he is the one that decided to share his sexual preferences. I don't see a straight guy in sports announcing "btw, I like women". Like...and? Why should the public care? It's kinda like "I like to wear diapers and suck on a pacifier when I retire after a game". Um. Ok. Thanks for the visual. Not.

So people who see Sam the football player as gay, or sucks a pacifier, or whatever...that is all on Sam, isn't it?

It works like this, if someone is deemed "successful" then people look up to them. What they then think and do somehow matters more than what you think and do.

That's why we have tards from Hollywood testifying before Congress.

Homosexuality is not equal to heterosexuality

Politically as a nation, we should not even be having this conversation.

Then again, if I were in Congress I would much rather talk about gay sex than balancing the books.

EQUALITY

True.

Equality will be realized when one’s sexual orientation is of no consequence.

It’s unfortunate so many on the right pointlessly oppose this.

They should either give everyone the same rights or give none at all.

That would be true equality. Unfortunately, neither homosexuals nor heterosexuals will go for it. They are rather enjoy the entitlements for their superior monogamous sex.

True.

Equality will be realized when one’s sexual orientation is of no consequence.

It’s unfortunate so many on the right pointlessly oppose this.
Shit, how many different names for "one's sexual orientations" have the libs come up with?

And then promoted?

Forum List

Back