This is All "They" Have Against President Biden. His Approval Rating is 62% so This is It.

Let’s look at what Biden has done he has signed a record number of EO and got a pork filled stimulus bill passed on a party line vote. Signing an EO is one of the easiest things a President can do and the stimulus got passed in no small part by the fact the media focused on nothing but the checks part of it. He has a crisis on the border to deal with he wants to pass a tax increase never an easy sell with the public there is China, Iran and North Korea to deal with he has to start doing some real work now.

Link to the 62%
Topline

Over 60% of U.S. adults support President Joe Biden’s handling of the economy and the coronavirus, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday that indicates a growing

Do you think those that lost their jobs in the first 30 days approve of the Creeper Joe's job performance? Do people who now have to pay higher gas prices have Joe as a great guy? I call bullshit you worthless prog slave, who must drool over your prog master and what he does to punish you..

Here is a prog slave assuming the position...
Assume the position - YouTube

My point is that the media requires CHAOS and DISCORD to make money. And there's just plain ole' no money in a boring dude that is working all day long and not Tweeting about botched face jobs and covfefe and fucking ranting about Hydrochlorquine or blue state Governors being 'mean to him'.

Turning on Tucker Carlson and hearing him yell "This is America how DARE YOU tell us who we can and cant see for the 4th of July" is hilarious compared to the last guy telling me to inject bleach and put beams of light into my intestines

My point is that the media requires CHAOS and DISCORD to make money. And there's just plain ole' no money in a boring dude that is working all day long and not Tweeting about botched face jobs and covfefe.

Turning on Tucker Carlson and hearing him yell "This is America how DARE YOU tell us who we can and cant see for the 4th of July" is just...yeah. Yikes.
so you had no point,, figures,,

as for you post,, that cpl didnt need the money and neither did the school to reopen,,

and biden hasnt done any press conferences,,,

but feel free to remain a useful idiot doing what the government tells you to do,,

My point is that the media requires CHAOS and DISCORD to make money. And there's just plain ole' no money in a boring dude that is working all day long and not Tweeting about botched face jobs and covfefe.

Turning on Tucker Carlson and hearing him yell "This is America how DARE YOU tell us who we can and cant see for the 4th of July" is just...yeah. Yikes.

as for you post,, that cpl didnt need the money and neither did the school to reopen,,

but feel free to remain a useful idiot doing what the government tells you to do,,
He has a Press Secretary.

The President of the United States is the most powerful job on Earth...he's a bit busy. He has Jen Psaki to talk to the CHEATdia

He has a Press Secretary.

The President of the United States is the most powerful job on Earth...he's a bit busy. He has Jen Psaki to talk to the CHEATdia

nice dodge there,, sorry biden isnt capable of taking questions and you know it,,

What are you in love with the guy? The heck are you wanting to see him so badly? I know his gravel-like voice sounds like waves hitting the sand but c'mon.

He Tweeted just 5 hours ago with a friendly and non-divisive message: Biden is Back.

Link to the 62%
Topline

Over 60% of U.S. adults support President Joe Biden’s handling of the economy and the coronavirus, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday that indicates a growing

Thanks. Just wanted to have it documented.
Biden's doing a great job. The poll reflects it.
The masses arent always very bright

thats how fascist governments behave,,,-progressive hunter

There was just an election like 100 days ago, how is that fascism? He got asked lots of questions and had to answer them in the 2 debates (Trump skipped the 2nd with COVID)

Link to the 62%
Topline

Thanks. Just wanted to have it documented.
Biden's doing a great job. The poll reflects it.
The masses arent always very bright
This fucking ass hole is inviting a bunch of Covid and hepatitis in this country. Is Corn a bitch, dude, or other do you know? Always thought it was a gender confused male, but it writes female.

thats how fascist governments behave,,,-progressive hunter

There was just an election like 100 days ago, how is that fascism? He got asked lots of questions and had to answer them in the 2 debates (Trump skipped the 2nd with COVID)
there ya go dodging the statement again,,,

why is he hiding and not answering to the people???

do you want President Biden exposing himself?
Please, No! But I do remember some story about Biden swimming nude at his house with female secret service agents present when he was VP.
That's some story! If they were all nake, where did the female secret service agents hide their gun? Got a link? Better than that, got pictures? I bet female secret service agents stay in goo shape.

Forum List

Back