Decide for yourself

It is a subcutaneous, DNA-altering KILLER designed to reduce population at our expense with full liability protections.

Never let them stab you with that shit. Shoot it out if it becomes necessary.

Watch this and then decide if you want to get the "shot"

OK. I watched it. I got mine Friday morning. You tell me why trump sneaked out and got his right after first available and rejected all the crap he put out to his followers and the country when he had come down with and forced to be hospitalized, instead opting for modern medicine. Actions speak louder than word, dude.

I don't get flu shots. So I was never on board with this "vaccine". I've been telling people not to get the shot because it isn't tested. Later I learned that it isn't a flu shot but an experimental injection that will alter RNA in unknown ways. My father in law isn't speaking to my husband and I because we've been begging him NOT to get the shot.

The video the OP posted explains it well. Spread the word. This is an experimental injection. Unless you want to be a guinea pig, don't get the shot.

OK. I watched it. I got mine Friday morning. You tell me why trump sneaked out and got his right after first available and rejected all the crap he put out to his followers and the country when he had come down with and forced to be hospitalized, instead opting for modern medicine. Actions speak louder than word, dude.

:dunno:
Don't know. Ask Trump.

I don't care who gets it. I am NOT and I will not be forced.

I will fucking kill anyone trying to force me.

:dunno:
Don't know. Ask Trump.

I don't care who gets it. I am NOT and I will not be forced.

I will fucking kill anyone trying to force me.

You don't care who gets the shot, who gets covid, who doesn't or much of anything else. I suspect the people wanting people to get vaccinated will ignore you, pretty much like most people do, Booty.

take a close look at these two losers getting the "shot" how convenient that the person administering the needle just so happens to have their hand blocking the view of the needle. FAKE application...
1615833582989.png
1615833611341.png

I urge all Conservatives not to get vaccinated.

Leaves more for us REAL Americans

Forum List

Back