This is All "They" Have Against President Biden. His Approval Rating is 62% so This is It.

• Banned
Link to the 62%
Topline

Over 60% of U.S. adults support President Joe Biden’s handling of the economy and the coronavirus, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday that indicates a growing

Thanks. Just wanted to have it documented.

"Days without a Press Conference: 54" This is why I hate the mainstream CHEATia

They have to drug his ass up just do a 5 min rehearsed speech with big letters so he can read it there Opie.

They would have to speed out his brains to do a press conference there Opie.

if his approval rating is REALLY 62% Resident Joe Hiden will drop trow on court square and give the media 30 minutes to draw a crowd.

It didn't work during the campaign, it's not likely to work now.

Link to the 62%
Topline

Over 60% of U.S. adults support President Joe Biden’s handling of the economy and the coronavirus, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday that indicates a growing

Opie. The only poll I ever believed was the one sticking out of Hillary's rectum in 16.

Link to the 62%
Topline

Thanks. Just wanted to have it documented.
Biden's doing a great job. The poll reflects it.

Link to the 62%
Topline

That's not a job approval poll dummy....

Link to the 62%
Topline

That is policy approval. Not presidential approval rating.
How Popular Is Joe Biden? | FiveThirtyEight
It isnt 62%

Much like Trumps reason for not turning over his taxes after he promised to if he was elected.
People voted me President, they obviously do not care about my taxes.

Same goes for Biden Press Conferences. Only the Conservative media seems to care. Biden is immensely popular.
Obviously, people do not care about Press Conferences

Much like Trumps reason for not turning over his taxes after he promised to if he was elected.

Same goes for Biden Press Conferences. Only the Conservative media seems to care. Biden is immensely popular.
Biden's doing a great job. The poll reflects it. :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

Link to the 62%
Topline

62%.... :laughing0301: where?...in Beijing?.....last poll I saw had him at 46%...and that was before he opened the Mexican border....and let in covid infected immigrants....
I am sure they just pulled any random number out of a hat. It's like pulling out only 62% of a rabbit out of a 54% hat.

Biden's doing a great job. The poll reflects it. :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:
Biden is one of our greatest modern Presidents
Beloved by all Real Americans

Forum List

Back