This is All "They" Have Against President Biden. His Approval Rating is 62% so This is It.

Link to the 62%
Topline

Over 60% of U.S. adults support President Joe Biden’s handling of the economy and the coronavirus, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday that indicates a growing

That's not a job approval poll dummy....
LOL

Dumbfuck, are ya too stupid to click on the link to the poll?? :ack-1:

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president?
Approve . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 62%
Disapprove . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 38%​

Link to the 62%
Topline

Over 60% of U.S. adults support President Joe Biden’s handling of the economy and the coronavirus, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday that indicates a growing

I guess you don't know who subscribes to Forbes.

Link to the 62%
Topline

Have you by any chance ever read a Forbes magazine, let alone went one day without your bong?

When you steal an election you get one term.....and one term only....than we take it back with a vengeance....
LOL

You pussies will lose again and you'll whine again.

GV19fRW.jpg

Link to the 62%
Topline

Thanks. Just wanted to have it documented.
Biden's doing a great job. The poll reflects it.
The masses arent always very bright
This fucking ass hole is inviting a bunch of Covid and hepatitis in this country. Is Corn a bitch, dude, or other do you know? Always thought it was a gender confused male, but it writes female.
"He's" a she, or one of the other 57 genders

My point is that the media requires CHAOS and DISCORD to make money. And there's just plain ole' no money in a boring dude that is working all day long and not Tweeting about botched face jobs and covfefe and fucking ranting about Hydrochlorquine or blue state Governors being 'mean to him'.

Turning on Tucker Carlson and hearing him yell "This is America how DARE YOU tell us who we can and cant see for the 4th of July" is hilarious compared to the last guy telling me to inject bleach and put beams of light into my intestines
Repub voters are at war with you and their own party. And your party is starting to break up a bit also.

Link to the 62%
Topline

LOL

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president?​
Approve . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 62%​
Disapprove . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 38%​
That is not a job approval poll...why don't you try looking that up moron....Do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president? .....you typed that idiot...I looked at the poll and its not an overall job approval....in that tracking poll Joe is under 47%.....

Link to the 62%
Topline

LOL

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president?​
Approve . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 62%​
That is not a job approval poll...why don't you try looking that up moron....Do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president? .....you typed that idiot...I looked at the poll and its not an overall job approval....in that tracking poll Joe is under 47%.....
LOLOLOLOL

You're beyond brain-dead cultist to think, 'do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president,' is not a job approval poll. I bet you think the election was stolen from Trump too, huh?

rotfl-gif.288736

Link to the 62%
Topline

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

You're beyond brain-dead cultist to think, 'do you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling his job as president,' is not a job approval poll. I bet you think the election was stolen from Trump too, huh?

rotfl-gif.288736
You didn't open the OP's link did you?....

Link to the 62%
Topline

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOL

Dumbfuck, I opened the poll the OP linked....

Untitled.jpg

That is not a job approval poll...

You're a flaming retard.

rotfl-gif.288736

Link to the 62%
Topline

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOL

View attachment 468091

You're a flaming retard.

rotfl-gif.288736
Then you don't know how to read...so get someone to read this to you....
Dementia Joe Biden seldom makes much sense when he speaks, but he did manage to babble something semi-coherent Friday.

“Valentine’s Day is a big. Jill’s favorite day. For real.”

The crack scribes of the White House press corps swooned in awe of China Joe’s remarkable if fleeting moment of near lucidity. One Lois Lane type begged him to bring her coffee next time. A (male) reporter slobbered, “We love your dogs!”

As you can see, the White House has become little more than an assisted-living facility, for all concerned, including the dogs. Fortunately, the surveillance cameras are still rolling, so you can get some idea of what America’s doddering First Senior Citizen is up to in between naps.

What follows are some of Biden’s recent proclamations, few of which are ever reported by his attendants, I mean the media, perhaps because of HIPPA regulations. All dialogue guaranteed verbatim.

My favorite of the last few weeks came when Biden tried to explain the number of vaccines available. It’s always comic gold when he tries to read numbers off the teleprompter, or from his notes:

“From 400 million ordered to 600 million this is enough vaccine to fully vaccinate 300 Americans by end of summer, the beginning of fall. But we wanna make look that’s I wanna me-peat it’ll be enough to fully vaccinate 300 Americans.”

In an interview, Biden said Trump doesn’t deserve intelligence briefings because of “his ‘ratic behavior,” and then added, “What value is it giving him an intelligent briefing?”

He called climate change a “sexessential threat to the planet.”

He appointed a new defense secretary, Gen. Lloyd Austin, whom he identified as “Senator Austin.”

He called sorties “sor-tays.

Link to the 62%
Topline

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOL

View attachment 468091

You're a flaming retard.

rotfl-gif.288736
Then you don't know how to read...
LOLOLOLOL

Spit the raging imbecile who thinks a job approval poll is not a job approval poll.

rotfl-gif.288736

do you want President Biden exposing himself?
Please, No! But I do remember some story about Biden swimming nude at his house with female secret service agents present when he was VP.
That's some story! If they were all nake, where did the female secret service agents hide their gun? Got a link? Better than that, got pictures? I bet female secret service agents stay in goo shape.
The female secret serviced were dressed and on duty........but of course you knew that.

Link to the 62%
Topline

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOL

View attachment 468091

You're a flaming retard.

rotfl-gif.288736
Then you don't know how to read...
LOLOLOLOL

Spit the raging imbecile who thinks a job approval poll is not a job approval poll.

rotfl-gif.288736
You can't read...not my fault.....

If y'all would learn to click a damn article link I post, you'd see the poll with 62% approval (overall, not on economy) is the first blue link in the article. Very first one...c'mon.

And unlike SOME PEOPLE on these forums, I don't link to AmericanConservatard.com or GatewayPundit.com...it's a Forbes article.

Forum List

Back