This is All "They" Have Against President Biden. His Approval Rating is 62% so This is It.

"Days without a Press Conference: 54" This is why I hate the mainstream CHEATia

the only reason his numbers are up is because hes not talking,, if he were to start having press conferences be assured his numbers would drop pretty fast,,

Donny kept his mouth going all the time. Just wouldn't shut up. His numbers aways sucked and he is list among the worst presidents in American history. Over exposure was just part of his problems, but certainly not the only one. Since it turned out poorly for Donny, do you want President Biden exposing himself? Most people learn from the mistakes of others.

Last edited:

the only reason his numbers are up is because hes not talking,, if he were to start having press conferences be assured his numbers would drop pretty fast,,

Donny kept his mought going all the time. Just wouldn't shut up. His numbers aways sucked and he is list among the worst presidents in American history. Over exposure was just part of his problems, but certainly not the only one. Since it turn out poorly for Donny, do you want President Biden exposing himself? Most people learn from the mistakes of others.

They just want a press conference so they can pretend he didn't answer the questions. He's kept us informed, just gave an address. Psaki is there every day. They're just playin' games.

Or everyone is still trying to adjust to not having an attention whore in the White House.

Link to the 62%
Topline

Over 60% of U.S. adults support President Joe Biden’s handling of the economy and the coronavirus, according to a CBS News/YouGov poll released Sunday that indicates a growing

52% support his immigration policies, prancing Nancy boy and since this is News Entertainment it is likely closer to 25%.

Donny kept his mought going all the time. Just wouldn't shut up. His numbers aways sucked and he is list among the worst presidents in American history. Over exposure was just part of his problems, but certainly not the only one. Since it turn out poorly for Donny, do you want President Biden exposing himself? Most people learn from the mistakes of others.

we arent talking about trump,,,

do stay on topic,, wouldnt want people to think your TDS is terminal,,

They just want a press conference so they can pretend he didn't answer the questions. He's kept us informed, just gave an address. Psaki is there every day. They're just playin' games.

Or everyone is still trying to adjust to not having an attention whore in the White House.

nice try,, but that only works on useful idiots like you,,

The media lies to you, and, because you are a mushroom, you suck it up.

Xiden is real popular with the political elite, the Chinese especially, and corrupt bureaucrats.

The regular people don't like him very much.

Donny kept his mouth going all the time. Just wouldn't shut up. His numbers aways sucked and he is list among the worst presidents in American history. Over exposure was just part of his problems, but certainly not the only one. Since it turned out poorly for Donny, do you want President Biden exposing himself? Most people learn from the mistakes of others.

How about one presser where he takes tough questions regarding the stimulus and the border? Fair? Trump didn't shy away from tough questions.

How about one presser where he takes tough questions regarding the stimulus and the border? Fair? Trump didn't shy away from tough questions.

He didn't answer them well either. Biden is fine for the most part, doing a fairly good job on most things. Trumpers are just pissed, cause the got an itch, they can't scratch. Must be tough to be in that situation. Try not to think about it. That is what you would tell you kids if they were developing a rash they couldn't scratch in public. Here is some salve for your red ass:
1615835063173.png

1615835113454.png

He didn't answer them well either. Biden is fine for the most part, doing a fairly good job on most things. Trumpers are just pissed, cause the got an itch, they can't scratch. Must be tough to be in that situation. Try not to think about it. That is what you would tell you kids if they were developing a rash they couldn't scratch in public. Here is some salve for your red ass:
View attachment 468005
View attachment 468006

how do you know its biden doing it???

for all we know hes in a wheelchair covered by a blanket while others are making decisions,,

View attachment 468005
View attachment 468006

You are deflecting. He answered them. Well or not is subjective. Why won't Biden take any?!

View attachment 468005
View attachment 468006

BTW - you're a dick. I wish you said this bullshit to my face.

Much like Trumps reason for not turning over his taxes after he promised to if he was elected.
People voted me President, they obviously do not care about my taxes.

Same goes for Biden Press Conferences. Only the Conservative media seems to care. Biden is immensely popular.
Obviously, people do not care about Press Conferences
Like the swing states not turning over ballots? Is that what Trump did with his taxes. Democrats considered not showing the taxes guilt. Why don't they see not showing the ballots or letting machines be audited the same way?

Much like Trumps reason for not turning over his taxes after he promised to if he was elected.
People voted me President, they obviously do not care about my taxes.

Same goes for Biden Press Conferences. Only the Conservative media seems to care. Biden is immensely popular.
Obviously, people do not care about Press Conferences
Biden's doing a great job. The poll reflects it. :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:
Biden is one of our greatest modern Presidents
Beloved by all Real Americans
You would not know a real American if he or she bit you.

View attachment 468005
View attachment 468006

BTW - you're a dick. I wish you said this bullshit to my face.

:auiqs.jpg:Stop in, Jackson, we'll do lunch, young man. I bet you're a hoot! :cool:

Forum List

Back