This is a very possible scenario

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
1607462651705.png

First, you'll need a court to take a case ... so far, they haven't ...

Yeah..I expect that will go nowhere and you might not want to get your hopes up because the SC case that PA Republicans filed...just got batted down. That's 1. :)

EDIT - Notice that there were ZERO dissents.

Yeah..I expect that will go nowhere and you might not want to get your hopes up because the SC case that PA Republicans filed...just got batted down. That's 1. :)

3 hrs ago you said the SC would not take any case. F Lee Bailey you a ain't.

3 hrs ago you said the SC would not take any case. F Lee Bailey you a ain't.

Uh...I don't believe this qualifies as "taking" the case. It was rejected out of hand.

Maybe Texas will get a two sentence dismissal ...

Supreme Court denies GOP effort to block certification of Pennsylvania election results

Last edited:
Please explain in detail Drumpf is going to do that
You don't accept explanations, butt boi.
Thank you for admitting that do not have a fucking clue as to how Drumpf can pull it off. So much for trying to elicit an actual analytical response. You can go now
Lol, you fags are hilarious. Of course I have no idea how he would do anything. Never said I did. All I did was say you don't accept explanations and you don't. You may go huff some meat now.

Only possible in the diseased brain of a trump supporter.
Ha you are just jealous because we have a brain.

Yes, I know. But the waiting list is so long till it might be next summer before it's your turn to use it.
Why? I haven't stopped working nor do I hide in my basement with a facediaper. Sounds like you might be the one on the waiting list for permission to live.

Forum List

Back