This is a very possible scenario

First, you'll need a court to take a case ... so far, they haven't ...

Maybe Texas will get a two sentence dismissal ...

Supreme Court denies GOP effort to block certification of Pennsylvania election results
Meaningless....certification does not mean they (votes) will be accepted.... It only means they are being offered.
Hogwash. You have no idea what you're talking about. Yesterday was safe harbor day, the last day that certifications can be disputed at the state level. The states then are obligated by law to appoint electors based on the popular vote. After the EC meets and tallies those votes, it goes to congress for a final certification on Jan 6. If there is an objection, the House and Senate vote separately on whether to accept the objection by simple majority . Both must accept it or the matter goes back to the vote of the electors. There is no way in hell that an objection will pass either the house or the Senate. Case closed
What do you disagree with Regressive Hunter ? progressive hunter | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Spell it out.
you forgot about the rest of the rules,,,
That is not an answer. Spell it out, How can Drumpf still win?
how would I know,,, but it aint over til its over,,
At least you admit that you don't know and that you're just making noise like Trumps like to do. And, for your information, it is indeed over
if its over why are you dems so scared???
We are not at all scared Bubba. We are enjoying this to no end
Best election evah!!

Normally, us voters only get to win or lose an election once. This election, we've won about 50 times so far. And I don't know about you, but I'm not tired. :badgrin:

Talk to me after inauguration......until then Biden is nothing and Trump is still the POTUS...... Let's see what you have to say when it's Trump with his hand on the Bible instead of Biden....that should be interesting.

JO

if they are waiting to hear back that kinda means they are hearing the case doesnt it???

No ... that's not how the court system works ... a complaint has been filed, the court is waiting for an answer ... in the PA case, they ruled summarily without a hearing ...
you mean they want to HEAR the answer,,
got it,,
LOL

That doesn't necessarily mean they're going to hear the case. Dayum, are you ever slow.
and yet they are waiting to hear the opposition of the case,,, sounds to me like they are hearing it to determine if it goes further or dismiss,,

unlike yesterday where they dismissed it without hearing anything
Try not to be so stupid. The state already responded in that case in a lower court.

None of this is unexpected....I predicted months ago that this election would not be settled well into the summer months because I expected this type of subterfuge...it was evident before and is ultimately evident now. There is no president elect at this point dude....the election has not been decided and the electoral committee just refused to certify Biden so hold on to your horses buddy....Trump hasn't lost anything yet. Trump's legal team was ready to go in August....that should tell you all you need to know. They already knew what decisions would be made and what judges would make them.....the whole idea is to get before the SCOTUS..... the faster the better.

JO
Huh? Trump's legal team has been working on this since August and the still lost every meaningful case in court to date?? :lmao:
its not trumps legal team at SCOTUS right now,,

This guys just don't get it....this election is over alright and Trump Won....it just has to be dug out of the bushes.....Biden has been running around with a Media Crown.

And this is the more plausible scenario: :)

f09.jpg

you have to be an idiot if you ever think that will happen....no EX US potus is ever prosecuted for anything...

You'll need to talk to Letitia James and Cy Vance about that because we haven't had a president quite THIS corrupt!
And a self-pardon or Pence pardon won't help ... ;)

IT ain't happening dude.....OBAMA was ten time worse and so far he hasn't been touched and nether will he ever be touched....you're just clueless.

JO

if they are waiting to hear back that kinda means they are hearing the case doesnt it???

No ... that's not how the court system works ... a complaint has been filed, the court is waiting for an answer ... in the PA case, they ruled summarily without a hearing ...
got it,,
LOL

That doesn't necessarily mean they're going to hear the case. Dayum, are you ever slow.
and yet they are waiting to hear the opposition of the case,,, sounds to me like they are hearing it to determine if it goes further or dismiss,,

Try not to be so stupid. The state already responded in that case in a lower court.

None of this is unexpected....I predicted months ago that this election would not be settled well into the summer months because I expected this type of subterfuge...it was evident before and is ultimately evident now. There is no president elect at this point dude....the election has not been decided and the electoral committee just refused to certify Biden so hold on to your horses buddy....Trump hasn't lost anything yet. Trump's legal team was ready to go in August....that should tell you all you need to know. They already knew what decisions would be made and what judges would make them.....the whole idea is to get before the SCOTUS..... the faster the better.

JO
Huh? Trump's legal team has been working on this since August and the still lost every meaningful case in court to date?? :lmao:

There haven't been any meaningful battles yet only a series of never Trump judges of both parties...but they're coming......the long and tedious road to the SCOTUS is what it is because it has to be that way...this was always going there and that's why the Legal team was ready....ON BOTH SIDE IN FACT....months ahead of time. Even then it will boil down to partisan preference and not law.....the way it has been for four years.

JO

got it,,
LOL

JO
its not trumps legal team at SCOTUS right now,,
Where did I say anything about that case when I pointed out his losses?

Supreme Court denies GOP effort to block certification of Pennsylvania election results
Meaningless....certification does not mean they (votes) will be accepted.... It only means they are being offered.
Hogwash. You have no idea what you're talking about. Yesterday was safe harbor day, the last day that certifications can be disputed at the state level. The states then are obligated by law to appoint electors based on the popular vote. After the EC meets and tallies those votes, it goes to congress for a final certification on Jan 6. If there is an objection, the House and Senate vote separately on whether to accept the objection by simple majority . Both must accept it or the matter goes back to the vote of the electors. There is no way in hell that an objection will pass either the house or the Senate. Case closed
What do you disagree with Regressive Hunter ? progressive hunter | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Spell it out.
At least you admit that you don't know and that you're just making noise like Trumps like to do. And, for your information, it is indeed over
Best election evah!!

Normally, us voters only get to win or lose an election once. This election, we've won about 50 times so far. And I don't know about you, but I'm not tired. :badgrin:

Talk to me after inauguration......until then Biden is nothing and Trump is still the POTUS...... Let's see what you have to say when it's Trump with his hand on the Bible instead of Biden....that should be interesting.

JO
Nah, I'll rub your face in it now AND after Biden's inauguration.

tenor.gif

got it,,
LOL

JO

There haven't been any meaningful battles yet only a series of never Trump judges of both parties...but they're coming......the long and tedious road to the SCOTUS is what it is because it has to be that way...this was always going there and that's why the Legal team was ready....ON BOTH SIDE IN FACT....months ahead of time. Even then it will boil down to partisan preference and not law.....the way it has been for four years.

JO
Any . . . day . . . now . . . !!!!!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Spell it out.
buddy you guys stink of fear,,,
Really? You know me so well! The reason why I have no fear is because-unlike you and your ilk- I have educated myself on the law and the process and know what is possible and what is not possible. You choose to wallow in ignorance which allows you to continue to fantasize about Trump winning. It is rather pathetic that you disagree with my assessment of how thing will go, but can't actually explain how I'm wrong

Spell it out.
Really? You know me so well! The reason why I have no fear is because-unlike you and your ilk- I have educated myself on the law and the process and know what is possible and what is not possible. You choose to wallow in ignorance which allows you to continue to fantasize about Trump winning. It is rather pathetic that you disagree with my assessment of how thing will go, but can't actually explain how I'm wrong
I did explain,,, youre only considering part of the rules,,,

Spell it out.

I don't know what's gong to happen but I do know that Biden Cheated and so does Harris know it.....she has not yet given up her Senate Seat and I find that quite telling.
Biden may well be installed but he's going to have nothing but trouble on his hands for the next four years....Trump's following will remain Loyal to him and he will absolutely be back in the white house in 24....without the fraud.

JO

Spell it out.

I don't know what's gong to happen but I do know that Biden Cheated and so does Harris know it.....she has not yet given up her Senate Seat and I find that quite telling.
Biden may well be installed but he's going to have nothing but trouble on his hands for the next four years....Trump's following will remain Loyal to him and he will absolutely be back in the white house in 24....without the fraud.

JO
Oh? Why is it telling that Harris hasn't given up her seat yet?

Spell it out.
So explain the damned rules that you are referring too or take a hike. Your just playing childish games

Spell it out.

JO
Oh please! You don't know squat. How many judges-many republican and some appointed by Trump - said that there was no fraud? How many state republican election officials said that there was no fraud? The justice department, in the form of the boot licker Bill Barr said that there was no fraud. SCOTUS won't touch it because there is NO FRAUD

As far as Trump goes, he will be fighting to stay out of jail and may well be in jail by 2024. Yes his moronic minions will be making trouble, but they will negatively impact the Republican more than anyone as is happening in Georgia right now

Spell it out.
So explain the damned rules that you are referring too or take a hike. Your just playing childish games
its funner to watch you stew,,,

got it,,
LOL

JO

JO
You have some very strange idea and a patheic lack of knowledge of the law and the process

Spell it out.
Stewing ? I'm chilling!

Spell it out.
Stewing ? I'm chilling!
your desperation says different,,

got it,,
LOL

JO
1607549157508.png
1607549190741.png

Spell it out.
Best election evah!!

JO
You will regret that challenge. I will follow you and rub your nose in those words. You still have not stated what those rules are that I am disregarding that can swing the election for Trump. My guess is that you are just making that shit up. Your trying to gaslight me by making me think that there is something that you know that I do not know in order to undermine my confidence and sense of reality. You're not fooling anyone and if you think that you are, well, you are a fool

Spell it out.

Just a word of caution about SCOTUS...while the liberal judges are nothing more than Rubber stampers for their party.....the conservative justices are not and may not do what we want them to do. Above all other things the court does not want to become the legislature or the Enforcement arm....in this case however they may not have a choice....there are now 17 states suing for election integrity if the SCOTUS has the temerity to tell them they have no standing....I expect this nation to fracture.... If they tell the 17 states that they do have a standing I also expect this nation to fracture. Trump will remain President.....but it may not be from DC. Roberts is probably compromised....and I am sure the Justices are getting a barrage of threats already from Xi's army here in the US.

JO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back