This is a DISGRACE!!!!!!!!

liberalism is a mental disorder

What if they were preaching from the bible?

Would it be okay to arrest them then?

That's our memorial..paid for with our tax dollars.

As long as they aren't hurting anyone..they have the right to free expression.

And what if it was the Westboro Baptists...and they decided to silently mime the execution of homosexuals?

All day everyday.

Best to keep it all outside IMO.

They would still be idiots, but that is not arrestable....is it? It shouldn't be.

Unjust laws should be broken, and broken on purpose.

a law against dancing in monuments?

seriously, how fucking tyrannical can you get?

I don't know about you but I feel there's a time and place for most everything. These idiots went there for one purpose and that was to A) protest a law and B) cause a disturbance. Had I been there with my grandchildren it would have gotten ugly!

It's called Civil Disobedience and it is a fine American Tradition. But I'm sure you'd be in the forefront to taz Henry David Thoreau, Martin Luther King Jr., and Rosa Parks.

Unjust laws should be broken, and broken on purpose.

a law against dancing in monuments?

seriously, how fucking tyrannical can you get?

I don't know about you but I feel there's a time and place for most everything. These idiots went there for one purpose and that was to A) protest a law and B) cause a disturbance. Had I been there with my grandchildren it would have gotten ugly!

It's called Civil Disobedience and it is a fine American Tradition. But I'm sure you'd be in the forefront to taz Henry David Thoreau, Martin Luther King Jr., and Rosa Parks.

It's called stupidity. And to put the likes of these clowns in the same catagory as Parks and King exposes you're own stupidity.

It's called stupidity. And to put the likes of these clowns in the same catagory as Parks and King exposes you're own stupidity.

And people like you said the same thing in the 40s and 50s....SSDD.

Google said:
This is sickening. I wonder how modern America would have tolerated the protests of the 60's?
Probably none!!!

People are so DUMBED DOWN now they accept anything and its sad :(

YOUR RIGHT IT IS DISGUSTING!!

A few months ago I heard about people that were dancing in monuments in DC and getting arrested. I didn't think anything of it until I came across this video. This is sickening. I wonder how modern America would have tolerated the protests of the 60's?

Kissing in Public Brutal Arrest May 28th 2011 Raw Video (Plz Share) - YouTube

They deserved to get arrested.
Why?

They broke the law.

And, they intended to get arrested. Ergo....

My Libertarian side believes the Authoritarians have run amok in this country.
And your Libertarian side is quite right!

Little by little. Step by tiny step. And when Big Brother is close enough and big enough for the myopic American public to see him it will be too late to do anything about it.

I just don't get it Kevin.

Why stir up trouble for the sake of stirring up trouble.

It's silly.

I can understand protesting the war in Iraq...I don't agree, but I definitely understand.

But protesting the refusal of The Man to allow you to get yo dance on...c'mon now.

Civil Disobedience is SOOOOO evil....as were David Henry Thoreau, Gandhi, and Martin Luther King Jr.
Do you have anything to say that makes any sense?? :eusa_drool::eusa_drool:
What are your thoughts on this issue?

A few months ago I heard about people that were dancing in monuments in DC and getting arrested. I didn't think anything of it until I came across this video. This is sickening. I wonder how modern America would have tolerated the protests of the 60's?

Kissing in Public Brutal Arrest May 28th 2011 Raw Video (Plz Share) - YouTube

They deserved to get arrested.
Why?

Well for one they were violating the law.

Forum List

Back