This garbage is the very definition of fake news Roy Moore fires back against Washpo hit job

The righteous fist shaking from the RWNJs may come back to bite them. Whenever a self-righteous morality warrior gets tripped up by peccadilloes it reminds me of Jim Bakker, the godly huckster of the 1980s. When stones are thrown in glass houses, all too often the result is a grand fall from grace, if indeed, Roy Moore has grace.

The righteous fist shaking from the RWNJs may come back to bite them. Whenever a self-righteous morality warrior gets tripped up by peccadilloes it reminds me of Jim Bakker, the godly huckster of the 1980s. When stones are thrown in glass houses, all too often the result is a grand fall from grace, if indeed, Roy Moore has grace.
You really don't understand the things we are saying.

Anyone with morals in Al would vote Democratic, and most Dems can't vote due to extreme voter suppression in that immoral state.

Please provide your evidence that most Democrats in Alabama aren't able to vote due to voter suppression.
Crossover voting now banned in Alabama: What it means when you cast your ballot

There are countless article about black voter suppression in Al. as well. We know who blacks prefer , certainly not the racist GOP white men.

Anyone with morals in Al would vote Democratic, and most Dems can't vote due to extreme voter suppression in that immoral state.

Please provide your evidence that most Democrats in Alabama aren't able to vote due to voter suppression.
Crossover voting now banned in Alabama: What it means when you cast your ballot

There are countless article about black voter suppression in Al.
Articles don't prove anything.

When it comes to the leftist thinking and how vindictive they are, just because a group of them will get together to say " someone did something" doesn't mean it is any less false. Because radical feminist are fkn nutjobs they will all ban together and say someone did something just to sink a male. They hate men they prove it daily. With what they teach , their attitudes etc. They get off on man bashing this just gave them the perfect train to jump on.

That's not say the other cases don't have some truth to them, but waiting forty years nawwwww to bad should have said something long, long ago.

Reading this thread...it should be clear that most people do not care about facts, they only care about outcomes going the way they perceive they should turn out.

You really don't understand the things we are saying.
You are saying that the allegations against Roy Moore are untrue and those making the allege are politically motivated.

And yet others who are not politically aligned with you are not defended by you. Those others; Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K., Harvey Weinstein may hold political views contrary to yours and therefore are condemned without question. That makes me and others believe that your defense of Moore are politically based, just as you believe the allegations are. Do you see any irony in that?

‘This Garbage Is The Very Definition Of Fake News’: Roy Moore Fires Back Against WashPo Hit Job
The Washington Post dropped a diabolical hit piece Thursday on Roy Moore featuring four women accusing him of making sexual advances on them when they were teens and he was in his early 30’s.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this bs is happening so badly it does begin to make people wonder who the hell is telling the truth and who the hell is just saying it to gain money, five minutes of fame, or to harm someone's political position including possible acting positions meaning those in Hollywood being accused out of the woodwork. Whose doing it for " just pay back" , whose doing it because it really happened. These dumbasses who wait thirty years to say something I have no sympathy for them. And really doing something now wtf good is that going to do for your alleged emotional fk up you claim you've had. I say ppl who wait decades are full of F N chit. or it didn't bother you enough to act upon it to the authorities. And if none of the mentioned is true this is what it will create nobody is gonna believe it nor care.

How do you know it isn't the truth? I notice that Trump supporters are not giving Clinton or Hollywood the benefit of the doubt. It seems that the benefit of doubt goes only to those who Trump supporters support.

How do you know it is the truth.

Why someone can say that about you right now is it going to be true.

How do you know it is not the truth? How do w know that Clinton sexually harassed women? Are you willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Clinton? There are a lot of reasons not to vote for Moore. He is a Christian fanatic. He is unfit to be a Senator.

‘This Garbage Is The Very Definition Of Fake News’: Roy Moore Fires Back Against WashPo Hit Job
The Washington Post dropped a diabolical hit piece Thursday on Roy Moore featuring four women accusing him of making sexual advances on them when they were teens and he was in his early 30’s.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this bs is happening so badly it does begin to make people wonder who the hell is telling the truth and who the hell is just saying it to gain money, five minutes of fame, or to harm someone's political position including possible acting positions meaning those in Hollywood being accused out of the woodwork. Whose doing it for " just pay back" , whose doing it because it really happened. These dumbasses who wait thirty years to say something I have no sympathy for them. And really doing something now wtf good is that going to do for your alleged emotional fk up you claim you've had. I say ppl who wait decades are full of F N chit. or it didn't bother you enough to act upon it to the authorities. And if none of the mentioned is true this is what it will create nobody is gonna believe it nor care.

How do you know it isn't the truth? I notice that Trump supporters are not giving Clinton or Hollywood the benefit of the doubt. It seems that the benefit of doubt goes only to those who Trump supporters support.

How do you know it is not the truth? How do w know that Clinton sexually harassed women? Are you willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Clinton? There are a lot of reasons not to vote for Moore. He is a Christian fanatic. He is unfit to be a Senator.
I never said I "knew" one way or the other...my hunch is it is bullshit. You're a bigot.

I'm not gonna defend this fucker....because when I saw him wearing that hat and riding that horse....he kind of gave me the creeps.
The only problem I have is this constant unchecked voter-suppression from the left.

I'm not the kind of nut-case that shoots up a TV station, mainly because I'm not some sick Anifa/Democrat fuckwad.
A Karmatic imperative exists here though.
So you think he is a sexual predator because he wore a cowboy hat and rode a horse at an event? The fuck kind of reasoning is that? Hope you never are called up for jury duty.

I think the confession from the then 14 year old and the word of 30 other people AND Moore being at the court the same day of the meeting may be more of a convincer than the hat
But then again...Liberals lie so much who knows what is real and what is made up

As one of them once said "If we can't find any dirt on Romney....we can always make up a bunch of shit about him!!!"
After watching this happen for the last 20 some-odd years.....I tend to be a bit cynical about anything these pricks say.

No you see asshole who HATE TRUMP

SUPPORT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING

CLINTON PROVEN RAPIST
CLINTON H. GOT A CHILD RAPIST OFF
WEINSTEIN A TRUMP HATER
ALL THE ACCUSED SEXUAL PREDS IN HOLLYWOOD TRUMP HATERS
ANTIFA KING OF VIOLENCE TRUMP HATERS..

TRY AGAIN CAUSE YOUR EXCUSE SUCKS

You are the fucking ASSHOLE and HYPOCRITE to boot. Has Clinton ever been convicted in a court of law? They are allegations at this point in time. The same type of allegations against Moore. Yet you convict Clinton and excuse Moore because he is your guy. You are the HATER and you can't stand anyone who disagrees with you. Take your little Nazi ass and go to the devil with Moore. That is where both of you belong.

I'm not gonna defend this fucker....because when I saw him wearing that hat and riding that horse....he kind of gave me the creeps.
The only problem I have is this constant unchecked voter-suppression from the left.

I'm not the kind of nut-case that shoots up a TV station, mainly because I'm not some sick Anifa/Democrat fuckwad.
A Karmatic imperative exists here though.
So you think he is a sexual predator because he wore a cowboy hat and rode a horse at an event? The fuck kind of reasoning is that? Hope you never are called up for jury duty.

I think the confession from the then 14 year old and the word of 30 other people AND Moore being at the court the same day of the meeting may be more of a convincer than the hat
You are being a lot more reasonable than Mud is.
Sorry, but I was working yesterday when all of this came to light.
Oh, and I made sure there was no news on the television once I got home.....so I just figure it's more of the same BS the media specializes in.

This is an obvious political hit job. Classic.

Roy Moore is scum, all Republican Politicians in Al are. If this scum ends up in Congress, the rest of the states with morals are going to vote the Pubs out.

Never mind that pesky little, innocent till proven guilty thingy, wouldn’t want you on a jury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLINTON PROVEN RAPIST
WEINSTEIN A TRUMP HATER

You are the fucking ASSHOLE and HYPOCRITE to boot. Has Clinton ever been convicted in a court of law? They are allegations at this point in time. The same type of allegations against Moore. Yet you convict Clinton and excuse Moore because he is your guy. You are the HATER and you can't stand anyone who disagrees with you. Take your little Nazi ass and go to the devil with Moore. That is where both of you belong.
Has Moore been convicted, dipshit? You're one totally self unaware clown. You call others hypocrites while being a hypocrite yourself.

I never said I "knew" one way or the other...my hunch is it is bullshit. You're a bigot.

Any supporter of Moore is a bigot. Moore wants to take away the rights of those who observe other religions. He wants to jail homosexuals. He is unfit to be a Senator. I suspect your hunch is that Clinton is guilty.

Trump hating IDIOTS SUPPORT

View attachment 159673

Yadda, yadda, yadda. That is so much bullshit as is your links. A bunch of Trump fanatics. A bunch of conspiracy theories. opposing Trump has nothing to do with Clinton.

Any supporter of Moore is a bigot. Moore wants to take away the rights of those who observe other religions. He wants to jail homosexuals. He is unfit to be a Senator. I suspect your hunch is that Clinton is guilty.
Moore is simply a counter to many of the terrorist supporters currently in the House and Senate.

CLINTON PROVEN RAPIST
WEINSTEIN A TRUMP HATER

Has Moore been convicted, dipshit? You're one totally self unaware clown. You call others hypocrites while being a hypocrite yourself.

Forum List

Back