This garbage is the very definition of fake news Roy Moore fires back against Washpo hit job

This is an obvious political hit job. Classic.

Roy Moore is scum, all Republican Politicians in Al are. If this scum ends up in Congress, the rest of the states with morals are going to vote the Pubs out.

Anyone with morals in Al would vote Democratic, and most Dems can't vote due to extreme voter suppression in that immoral state.
What a coincidence! Did you know all women named Penelope are scum too?

If this guy is guilty, then I have no use for him.
With only a month to go however, the timing of this is so transparent, and the worst of politics.

Oh well Imagine this one......... Just imagine

NEXT POST TELLS................

Anyone with morals in Al would vote Democratic, and most Dems can't vote due to extreme voter suppression in that immoral state.

Please provide your evidence that most Democrats in Alabama aren't able to vote due to voter suppression.
Crossover voting now banned in Alabama: What it means when you cast your ballot

Crossover voting is already illegal in most states. This is nothing new and it is in no way suppression, tard. It means if you vote in the Republican primary and the Democrats primary goes into a run off you can't go vote in theirs too. You have to pick one or the other, asshat

There are countless article about black voter suppression in Al. as well. We know who blacks prefer , certainly not the racist GOP white men.

You said MOST Democrat voters aren't able to vote due to suppression. Show me that evidence. (That is a rhetorical request. We all know you lied)

‘This Garbage Is The Very Definition Of Fake News’: Roy Moore Fires Back Against WashPo Hit Job
The Washington Post dropped a diabolical hit piece Thursday on Roy Moore featuring four women accusing him of making sexual advances on them when they were teens and he was in his early 30’s.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this bs is happening so badly it does begin to make people wonder who the hell is telling the truth and who the hell is just saying it to gain money, five minutes of fame, or to harm someone's political position including possible acting positions meaning those in Hollywood being accused out of the woodwork. Whose doing it for " just pay back" , whose doing it because it really happened. These dumbasses who wait thirty years to say something I have no sympathy for them. And really doing something now wtf good is that going to do for your alleged emotional fk up you claim you've had. I say ppl who wait decades are full of F N chit. or it didn't bother you enough to act upon it to the authorities. And if none of the mentioned is true this is what it will create nobody is gonna believe it nor care.

How do you know it isn't the truth? I notice that Trump supporters are not giving Clinton or Hollywood the benefit of the doubt. It seems that the benefit of doubt goes only to those who Trump supporters support.

No you see asshole who HATE TRUMP

SUPPORT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING

CLINTON PROVEN RAPIST
CLINTON H. GOT A CHILD RAPIST OFF
WEINSTEIN A TRUMP HATER
ALL THE ACCUSED SEXUAL PREDS IN HOLLYWOOD TRUMP HATERS
ANTIFA KING OF VIOLENCE TRUMP HATERS..

TRY AGAIN CAUSE YOUR EXCUSE SUCKS

You are the fucking ASSHOLE and HYPOCRITE to boot. Has Clinton ever been convicted in a court of law? They are allegations at this point in time. The same type of allegations against Moore. Yet you convict Clinton and excuse Moore because he is your guy. You are the HATER and you can't stand anyone who disagrees with you. Take your little Nazi ass and go to the devil with Moore. That is where both of you belong.
Has Moore been convicted, dipshit? You're one totally self unaware clown. You call others hypocrites while being a hypocrite yourself.

Dipshit, how many posts on this board went like this. You can't vote for Clinton because she enabled a sexual predator despite the fact that neither she or Bill had been convicted of anything. They were allegations. Those allegations were taken as fact. Now they are being hung by their petard. Moore supporters in Alabama are worse than the Clinton defenders. You have the state auditor drawing a comparison between Moore and the girl by comparing them to Mary and Joseph. You have county GOP chairmen who say they would vote for Moore even if it were true.

It should be easy to prove. All Moore has to do is give us a witness. If he can't or none comes forward, it begs the question. What was Moore doing alone with a 14 year old girl?

I don't support Moore for a lot of reasons so this allegation doesn't matter to me. However it should be taken seriously and it is amusing to see Trump supporters wiggle and show us there are 2 sets of rules. One for the people they oppose and one for the people they support.

This does smell like bullshit. Leftist strategists are probably just using the popularity of going after powerful people for alleged sexual misconduct for political points against Moore. I'll buy it when he is convicted or admits it.

They know the best way to destroy someone is use this sexual rapist bs. What's even screwier of the left Trump hating morons is THESE SAME ASSHOLES WHO SHRED SOMEONE BASED ON NO EVIDENCE BUT WORDS ARE THE SAME IDIOTS WHO ALLOW PLANNED PARENTHOOD TO SEXUALIZE THEIR KIDS TEACHING THEM HOW TO FIST ONE ANOTHER, AND WHERE A DILDO GOES!!!!

Holding Trump accountable and to the same standards you use against your political opponents does not make you a leftist. You shredded the Clintons on the basis of no evidence. Are you willing to state Bill Clinton is not a sexual predator and those were allegations?

Every one is lying except when it comes to Trump or a Republican Politician.
I don't know if they're lying or not, I just don't buy it on face value. Why wait until now to say something?

You could say the same thing about the women who accused Clinton of sexual harassment and even rape. Why did they wait so long? Every question you ask about this could be leveled against people who said the same thing about the Clintons.

upload_2017-11-10_10-32-44.png

This does smell like bullshit. Leftist strategists are probably just using the popularity of going after powerful people for alleged sexual misconduct for political points against Moore. I'll buy it when he is convicted or admits it.

They know the best way to destroy someone is use this sexual rapist bs. What's even screwier of the left Trump hating morons is THESE SAME ASSHOLES WHO SHRED SOMEONE BASED ON NO EVIDENCE BUT WORDS ARE THE SAME IDIOTS WHO ALLOW PLANNED PARENTHOOD TO SEXUALIZE THEIR KIDS TEACHING THEM HOW TO FIST ONE ANOTHER, AND WHERE A DILDO GOES!!!!

Holding Trump accountable and to the same standards you use against your political opponents does not make you a leftist. You shredded the Clintons on the basis of no evidence. Are you willing to state Bill Clinton is not a sexual predator and those were allegations?

LIve in fkn lalaal land.

Every one is lying except when it comes to Trump or a Republican Politician.
I don't know if they're lying or not, I just don't buy it on face value. Why wait until now to say something?

You could say the same thing about the women who accused Clinton of sexual harassment and even rape. Why did they wait so long? Every question you ask about this could be leveled against people who said the same thing about the Clintons.
Not all of them did wait so long....as opposed to Moore's accusers....some of Clinton's accuser's incindents were in the time he was in office and running, dipshit.

Wha's so fkn comical about you brain dead retards is you will believe this bs of lies based off just WORDS, but call the very woman who CLINTON laughed about being raped you losers don't believe the woman who was raped .

You losers deny those who were actually raped court documents and all , but you will believe once again some CIA owned fkn media with no proof, no evidence and it's the gawd dam truth.

This Clinton rape there were MEDICAL RECORDS documented on her rape and you idiots Clinton lovers deny that it happened to her PROOF and all.

Clinton lovers are MENTALLY CLIPPED in every way.

How do you know it isn't the truth? I notice that Trump supporters are not giving Clinton or Hollywood the benefit of the doubt. It seems that the benefit of doubt goes only to those who Trump supporters support.

How do you know it is the truth.

Why someone can say that about you right now is it going to be true.

How do you know it is not the truth? How do w know that Clinton sexually harassed women? Are you willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Clinton? There are a lot of reasons not to vote for Moore. He is a Christian fanatic. He is unfit to be a Senator.
I never said I "knew" one way or the other...my hunch is it is bullshit. You're a bigot.

Any supporter of Moore is a bigot. Moore wants to take away the rights of those who observe other religions. He wants to jail homosexuals. He is unfit to be a Senator. I suspect your hunch is that Clinton is guilty.
Moore is simply a counter to many of the terrorist supporters currently in the House and Senate.
Reading this threa

That is the new standard. Because there are anti-Christian bigots on the left, we need to elect a Christian bigot on the right. I remember when Republicans used to stand for moral values.

You Clinton morons vote in a rapist and deny this woman was raped when once again SHE HAD MEDICAL PROOF and you loser still support and voted this bitch into office Bill and Hillary.

Clinton Rape Accuser Supports Infowars ‘Bill Clinton Rape’ Movement

How do you know it is the truth.

Why someone can say that about you right now is it going to be true.

How do you know it is not the truth? How do w know that Clinton sexually harassed women? Are you willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Clinton? There are a lot of reasons not to vote for Moore. He is a Christian fanatic. He is unfit to be a Senator.
I never said I "knew" one way or the other...my hunch is it is bullshit. You're a bigot.

Any supporter of Moore is a bigot. Moore wants to take away the rights of those who observe other religions. He wants to jail homosexuals. He is unfit to be a Senator. I suspect your hunch is that Clinton is guilty.
Moore is simply a counter to many of the terrorist supporters currently in the House and Senate.
Reading this threa

That is the new standard. Because there are anti-Christian bigots on the left, we need to elect a Christian bigot on the right. I remember when Republicans used to stand for moral values.
Yep.....because the left's bigots dare not be challenged by anyone with any balls to call a spade a spade.

When it comes to the leftist thinking and how vindictive they are, just because a group of them will get together to say " someone did something" doesn't mean it is any less false. Because radical feminist are fkn nutjobs they will all ban together and say someone did something just to sink a male. They hate men they prove it daily. With what they teach , their attitudes etc. They get off on man bashing this just gave them the perfect train to jump on.

That's not say the other cases don't have some truth to them, but waiting forty years nawwwww to bad should have said something long, long ago.

Please provide your evidence that most Democrats in Alabama aren't able to vote due to voter suppression.
Crossover voting now banned in Alabama: What it means when you cast your ballot

Crossover voting is already illegal in most states. This is nothing new and it is in no way suppression, tard. It means if you vote in the Republican primary and the Democrats primary goes into a run off you can't go vote in theirs too. You have to pick one or the other, asshat

There are countless article about black voter suppression in Al. as well. We know who blacks prefer , certainly not the racist GOP white men.

You said MOST Democrat voters aren't able to vote due to suppression. Show me that evidence. (That is a rhetorical request. We all know you lied)

Correct. They instilled picture ID laws and decreased the amount of SOS offices. they have done it here, one is out of the city bus range, and the other has steps or a long ramp which most would not be able to make it up unless in a scooter, and handicap parking is not close. Also when one goes there, it can take a few hours at best. Clear sign they do not want lower income or disabled people to get voting ID.

May I suggest google voting laws in Al.

Roy Moore is scum, all Republican Politicians in Al are. If this scum ends up in Congress, the rest of the states with morals are going to vote the Pubs out.

You're scum. All leftist are across the globe.

I hope you aren't called for Jury Duty.

I already have been and two black men charged with armed robbery were found not guilty. Even a racist like myself respects the rule of law and will not use my position as juror to push my views. You wish more people like me were called in.

I hope the sheep learn how JUDGES teach and direct jurors what to say and what to think in favor of the prosecution.

Forum List

Back