This garbage is the very definition of fake news Roy Moore fires back against Washpo hit job

This does smell like bullshit. Leftist strategists are probably just using the popularity of going after powerful people for alleged sexual misconduct for political points against Moore. I'll buy it when he is convicted or admits it.

They know the best way to destroy someone is use this sexual rapist bs. What's even screwier of the left Trump hating morons is THESE SAME ASSHOLES WHO SHRED SOMEONE BASED ON NO EVIDENCE BUT WORDS ARE THE SAME IDIOTS WHO ALLOW PLANNED PARENTHOOD TO SEXUALIZE THEIR KIDS TEACHING THEM HOW TO FIST ONE ANOTHER, AND WHERE A DILDO GOES!!!!

‘This Garbage Is The Very Definition Of Fake News’: Roy Moore Fires Back Against WashPo Hit Job
The Washington Post dropped a diabolical hit piece Thursday on Roy Moore featuring four women accusing him of making sexual advances on them when they were teens and he was in his early 30’s.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this bs is happening so badly it does begin to make people wonder who the hell is telling the truth and who the hell is just saying it to gain money, five minutes of fame, or to harm someone's political position including possible acting positions meaning those in Hollywood being accused out of the woodwork. Whose doing it for " just pay back" , whose doing it because it really happened. These dumbasses who wait thirty years to say something I have no sympathy for them. And really doing something now wtf good is that going to do for your alleged emotional fk up you claim you've had. I say ppl who wait decades are full of F N chit. or it didn't bother you enough to act upon it to the authorities. And if none of the mentioned is true this is what it will create nobody is gonna believe it nor care.

How do you know it isn't the truth? I notice that Trump supporters are not giving Clinton or Hollywood the benefit of the doubt. It seems that the benefit of doubt goes only to those who Trump supporters support.

No you see asshole who HATE TRUMP

SUPPORT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING

CLINTON PROVEN RAPIST
CLINTON H. GOT A CHILD RAPIST OFF
WEINSTEIN A TRUMP HATER
ALL THE ACCUSED SEXUAL PREDS IN HOLLYWOOD TRUMP HATERS
ANTIFA KING OF VIOLENCE TRUMP HATERS..

TRY AGAIN CAUSE YOUR EXCUSE SUCKS

Now Clinton was never indicted or tried for rape. How can one rape the willing. She probably tried to rape him.

Here you are defending a probable pedophile.
"Probable"? How so? Just because someone said so?

You tried to rape me then...and you probably did because I said so according to your logic.

My family just went through an ordeal where my sister's fiance was accused by my niece to have molested her, all of her kids were removed from the home and put in foster care....after months, my niece finally admitted she was lying because she didn't like that he was strict and wouldn't let her boyfriend come.over to their house.

Just goes to show, people will tell heinous lies about other people for petty reasons...they're probably more inclined to lie to advance things that are important to them.

My family just went through an ordeal where my sister's fiance was accused by my niece to have molested her, all of her kids were removed from the home and put in foster care....after months, my niece finally admitted she was lying because she didn't like that he was strict and wouldn't let her boyfriend come.over to their house.

Just goes to show, people will tell heinous lies about other people for petty reasons...they're probably more inclined to lie to advance things that are important to them.

The book and movie Atonement is based on such a false accusation, with far more deadly results.

Every one is lying except when it comes to Trump or a Republican Politician.

The book and movie Atonement is based on such a false accusation, with far more deadly results.

Thing is, I never doubted her. I believed my niece 100% because she is my blood. I even was contemplating contacting some of my old friends from my criminal days to pay the guy a visit he would never walk away from.

I thank God that I didn't. I would've been wrong, and I'd probably would have turned myself in for my mistake. But that's how much I believed her.

Never liked james woods acting. Wonder how many women or men he abused.

Seriously? This is exactly the disgusting and incredibly dangerous game the Left is playing. Don't like somebody's politics? Accuse him of sexual assault.

Stalin would have approved.

Hey you guys like garbage and he is garbage.

You are often rote and boring, but you're pinning the DULL-o-meter in this thread, hun.

Last edited:
This is an obvious political hit job. Classic.

Roy Moore is scum, all Republican Politicians in Al are. If this scum ends up in Congress, the rest of the states with morals are going to vote the Pubs out.

Anyone with morals in Al would vote Democratic, and most Dems can't vote due to extreme voter suppression in that immoral state.
You're scum. All leftist are across the globe.
Nobody is scum, hater Dupe. But you brainwash functional morons are incredibly misinformed... And we are pragmatic centrists.

Infowars?

:biggrin:

photo.jpg

This is an obvious political hit job. Classic.

Roy Moore is scum, all Republican Politicians in Al are. If this scum ends up in Congress, the rest of the states with morals are going to vote the Pubs out.

Anyone with morals in Al would vote Democratic, and most Dems can't vote due to extreme voter suppression in that immoral state.
You're scum. All leftist are across the globe.
Nobody is scum, hater Dupe. But you brainwash functional morons are incredibly misinformed... And we are pragmatic centrists.
Shut up, trash.

Please provide your evidence that most Democrats in Alabama aren't able to vote due to voter suppression.

Yes and that BS happens constantly too. Case after case and what's even getting more disturbing is the massive amounts of young men being prosecuted and put in a sexual preds. list for " consensual sex" . young men 18 or so the girl is lets say 16-17 yr old liberal fk tard parents didn't like him or their baby deciding to devirginize herself and they prosecute these men well boys. Then if the parents don't do it the fkd up STATE will do it which is another bs fkn law of liberal idiot thinking. What the hell right should a state have to prosecute over the person who doesn't want to prosecute. It's all about the money and filling quotas.

‘This Garbage Is The Very Definition Of Fake News’: Roy Moore Fires Back Against WashPo Hit Job
The Washington Post dropped a diabolical hit piece Thursday on Roy Moore featuring four women accusing him of making sexual advances on them when they were teens and he was in his early 30’s.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this bs is happening so badly it does begin to make people wonder who the hell is telling the truth and who the hell is just saying it to gain money, five minutes of fame, or to harm someone's political position including possible acting positions meaning those in Hollywood being accused out of the woodwork. Whose doing it for " just pay back" , whose doing it because it really happened. These dumbasses who wait thirty years to say something I have no sympathy for them. And really doing something now wtf good is that going to do for your alleged emotional fk up you claim you've had. I say ppl who wait decades are full of F N chit. or it didn't bother you enough to act upon it to the authorities. And if none of the mentioned is true this is what it will create nobody is gonna believe it nor care.
I'm not gonna defend this fucker....because when I saw him wearing that hat and riding that horse....he kind of gave me the creeps.
The only problem I have is this constant unchecked voter-suppression from the left.

I'm not the kind of nut-case that shoots up a TV station, mainly because I'm not some sick Anifa/Democrat fuckwad.
A Karmatic imperative exists here though.
So you think he is a sexual predator because he wore a cowboy hat and rode a horse at an event? The fuck kind of reasoning is that? Hope you never are called up for jury duty.

I think the confession from the then 14 year old and the word of 30 other people AND Moore being at the court the same day of the meeting may be more of a convincer than the hat

I'm not gonna defend this fucker....because when I saw him wearing that hat and riding that horse....he kind of gave me the creeps.
The only problem I have is this constant unchecked voter-suppression from the left.

I'm not the kind of nut-case that shoots up a TV station, mainly because I'm not some sick Anifa/Democrat fuckwad.
A Karmatic imperative exists here though.
So you think he is a sexual predator because he wore a cowboy hat and rode a horse at an event? The fuck kind of reasoning is that? Hope you never are called up for jury duty.

I think the confession from the then 14 year old and the word of 30 other people AND Moore being at the court the same day of the meeting may be more of a convincer than the hat
You are being a lot more reasonable than Mud is.

Forum List

Back