This First-Grader’s Father Says He Was Beaten For Being Muslim

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
sub-buzz-15696-1476203827-16.png

The parents of a 7-year-old boy say he was beaten by five students on a school bus, allegedly while they made references to Muslims and the boy’s Pakistani heritage.

Abdul Usmani’s father, Dr. Zeeshan-ul-hassan Usmani, told BuzzFeed News that his wife and three sons have left the US for Pakistan after this latest incident in a long history of discrimination towards his children and family.

“These are six and seven year old kids calling him names, with one kid punching him in the face, while two other kids attacked him, kicked him, and held his arms back,” Usmani said of his son.

He described his son “as American as you can get.”

“They keep beating him all the way from school to home on the bus,” Usmani said of the ride home from Weatherstone Elementary School in Cary, North Carolina, last Friday. Abdul, his father said, is traumatized by the attack and has a sprained arm.

This First-Grader's Father Says He Was Beaten For Being Muslim

Let's all take this time to thank conservative scumbags and Donald Trump for creating the most hostile climate we've had in decades.

The parents of a 7-year-old boy say he was beaten by five students on a school bus, allegedly while they made references to Muslims and the boy’s Pakistani heritage.

Abdul Usmani’s father, Dr. Zeeshan-ul-hassan Usmani, told BuzzFeed News that his wife and three sons have left the US for Pakistan after this latest incident in a long history of discrimination towards his children and family.

“These are six and seven year old kids calling him names, with one kid punching him in the face, while two other kids attacked him, kicked him, and held his arms back,” Usmani said of his son.

“They keep beating him all the way from school to home on the bus,” Usmani said of the ride home from Weatherstone Elementary School in Cary, North Carolina, last Friday. Abdul, his father said, is traumatized by the attack and has a sprained arm.

Let's all take this time to thank conservative scumbags and Donald Trump for creating the most hostile climate we've had in decades.
They should self deport. America was created for White people. See the 1790 Naturalization Act

This would not have happened if his parents had stayed in Pakistan.

It also wouldn't have happened if the white man hadn't invaded the Americas. But it did happen. The problem is that you want to live in a society where people who "outsiders" in any way, gay people, black people, Muslims etc, are allowed to be bullied and victimized at will.

Perhaps you weren't around yet, but people have been hostile to Muslims in this country ever since 9-11. It didn't start with Trump, but hey, don't let me get in the way of your childish partisan attack

They should self deport. America was created for White people. See the 1790 Naturalization Act

I guess that's why they forced black people onto boats and shipped them over the US then.

• Banned

Perhaps you weren't around yet, but people have been hostile to Muslims in this country ever since 9-11. It didn't start with Trump, but hey, don't let me get in the way of your childish partisan attack

lol, shut the fuck up you ridiculous hack.

First you say, "Perhaps you weren't around yet," then follow with "but hey, don't let me get in the way of your childish partisan attack."

I guess only the moderating trolls are allowed to engage in "childish attacks?"

They didn't say that Trump started it, just that pumped it up beyond what it was before.

The parents of a 7-year-old boy say he was beaten by five students on a school bus, allegedly while they made references to Muslims and the boy’s Pakistani heritage. ....
Yes?

Let's all take this time to thank conservative scumbags and Donald Trump ...
So you're saying that everything was hunky dory until Trump opened his mouth on the subject?

.... for creating the most hostile climate we've had in decades.
I honestly don't recall that Trump had all that much to do with the illegal American invasion, occupation and/or manipulation of Irak, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria.

The parents of a 7-year-old boy say he was beaten by five students on a school bus, allegedly while they made references to Muslims and the boy’s Pakistani heritage. ....
Yes?

Let's all take this time to thank conservative scumbags and Donald Trump ...
So you're saying that everything was hunky dory until Trump opened his mouth on the subject?

.... for creating the most hostile climate we've had in decades.
I honestly don't recall that Trump had all that much to do with the illegal American invasion, occupation and/or manipulation of Irak, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria.

Like I said in the post before, they said that Trump made things WORSE, not that he started it.

lol, shut the fuck up you ridiculous hack.

First you say, "Perhaps you weren't around yet," then follow with "but hey, don't let me get in the way of your childish partisan attack."

I guess only the moderating trolls are allowed to engage in "childish attacks?"

When you have evidence that a bunch of first-graders took their cue from Donald Trump let us know. Otherwise you can STFU.

And you have the nerve to call me the hack

Oh, and nothing to do with the guy who is saying a lot of nonsense and fueling hatred?
Look, I don't like Trump either (nor Hilary) but you need to at least be sensible. First graders don't get their ideas from politicians. Maybe you think they do. Perhaps you should take up your gripe against parenting methods in the US .... unless all you really want to do is slander Trump. In that case you're on your own.

Oh, and nothing to do with the guy who is saying a lot of nonsense and fueling hatred?
Look, I don't like Trump either (nor Hilary) but you need to at least be sensible. First graders don't get their ideas from politicians. Maybe you think they do. Perhaps you should take up your gripe against parenting methods in the US .... unless all you really want to do is slander Trump. In that case you're on your own.

No, they get them from their parents who get them from..... politicians like Trump. Actually a lot of what is happening is that Trump is taking ideas that already exist and making them more widespread and more vocal and giving those people who did say them before more belief in their views.

Muslims say a lot of things. Muslim.s lie.

When does a white liberal ever lecture muslims about the way they treat white women who do not give a damn to follow their religion.

And we've seen innocent people murdered by Muslims for being non-Muslim. No criticism of radicals or the effort to allow more to sneak in among refugees.

I've seen more footage in the last year than I care to where blacks were ganging up on whites. No criticism of BLM.

Some people are mean and it's wrong but the left only cares when a victim is a black or Muslim. You guys act like everyone else is fair game. Insult Islam and expect to be attacked. Your own fault if you offend them.

Forum List

Back