This Christmas, remember Palestine's Christians Living Under Occupation!

Anyone interested in understanding the filth of islamo nazi whores and their propaganda----just go BACK to the pre 1967 status of the health and well-
being of the participants of the "THRIVING PALESTINIAN ECONOMY OF THE WEST BANK"

Imagining Palestine Free from Occupation!

Christmas 2012 from Palestine - YouTube
Imagine a world where people weren't being murdered for their religious beliefs? I am sure the minorities in Muslim countries would love that to happen. I wonder if Frau Sherri, "the good Christian woman," could pull herself away from demonizing Israel for a while and start collecting for her Christian brothers who are among the refugees from Syria. You can just imagine what a terrible Christmas these Christians have had, and being "a good Christian woman," no doubt Frau Sherri will want to make their lives a little easier. I hope Frau Sherri prays that the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't take over in Syria because then these Christians will be afraid to return to their country and face possible death.

For Syria refugees, camp life gets even worse in winter - latimes.com

it seems to me that frau sherri should give some consideration to the suffering of the people
who TODAY call themselves "palestinians" -----in the pre 1967 era or even in the pre 1948 era or even in the pre 1900 era when -----those people were petri dishes for MALARIA, CHOLERA, POLIO, TUBERCULOSIS, IMPETIGO and even LEPROSY

Guys, Sherri's mental health is in serious decline, we need to help her !!! Common, it's the holidays ! Her ugly Iranian husband keeps putting filth in her head !

I hope he does the cooking----Iranian cuisine is ELEGANT -------if only the ayatoilets had
let their MINDS alone

Never tasted it ! I would love to try some, I'm always up for something new

I would like to know. Does the hate that burns in the hearts of the Jewish people on this thread speak for the general population of Jews? As a somewhat definable group I has seen no group with more venom than the Jewish community on this board. If there is a single moderate Jew please speak up.

no kiddin'. really.

i read all this garbage about muslims and christians calling jews "christ killers" and all i can do is shake my head. i know a lot of muslims and christians and not once have i heard anyone call jews "christ killer". it is always jews that bring it up.
Eh, are you fucking drunk again, you Nazi moron. Read that crazy bitch's post again when you're sober, because that's exactly what she alludes to.

Oh and Happy Alcoholidays! Ya nazi cocksucker.

right sherri gee-----what is a "PALESTINIAN CHRISTIAN" I know christians from Israel -----are they "PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS"-----as my son's friend (syrian escapee) "my father is more likud than likud----he sees NO REASON to allow arabs to live in Israel at all" (for the record---when a
christian from the middle east says "arab" he usually means "MUSLIMS" when a jew from the middle east says arab HE ALWAYS MEANS "MUSLIM")

Some of the staunchest supporters of Palestine are Palestinian Christians.

Go figure.
Self interest, power, and most importantly, FEAR of being killed. Not really that hard to figure. Those are the choices any non Muslim faces living among Muslims. It's called surviving.

right sherri gee-----what is a "PALESTINIAN CHRISTIAN" I know christians from Israel -----are they "PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS"-----as my son's friend (syrian escapee) "my father is more likud than likud----he sees NO REASON to allow arabs to live in Israel at all" (for the record---when a
christian from the middle east says "arab" he usually means "MUSLIMS" when a jew from the middle east says arab HE ALWAYS MEANS "MUSLIM")

Go figure.

far more of the STAUNCHEST SUPPORTERS OF ISRAEL ---are christians from
arab lands ----and various other survivors of the filth of islamic rule----like
zoroaatrians and Bahais----FAR FAR FAR more -----even some christians who
survived pakistan-----in fact, even some muslims who survived islam
Yup, IslamoNazi supporters act like they don't exist. LOL

Imagine a world where people weren't being murdered for their religious beliefs? I am sure the minorities in Muslim countries would love that to happen. I wonder if Frau Sherri, "the good Christian woman," could pull herself away from demonizing Israel for a while and start collecting for her Christian brothers who are among the refugees from Syria. You can just imagine what a terrible Christmas these Christians have had, and being "a good Christian woman," no doubt Frau Sherri will want to make their lives a little easier. I hope Frau Sherri prays that the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't take over in Syria because then these Christians will be afraid to return to their country and face possible death.

For Syria refugees, camp life gets even worse in winter - latimes.com

I do not think it is really mostly about religious beliefs, the killing, and I think each nation has its own issues. I think people use religion to gain power and keep power, and this can be Muslims or Jews or Christians. For example, Khomeni mad a lot of statements in early speeches of the Iranian Revolution about Islam that were simply flat out lies, and I know this because I have discussed some of the statements with Muslims, but he was supposed to be a leading Muslim cleric, an Ayatollah. He is a perfect illustration of a man falsely using religion to satisfy personal goals for power.

And the conflict in Syria has nothing to do with religion, Muslims are fighting Muslims. And I think the choice is between Assad and The Muslim Brotherhood. Christians are caught in the middle of a civil war.

I think it is more sectarian divisions dividing people and each sect wanting power over the other, in Lebanon. Even within each sect, there has been much fighting inside Lebanon, including Christians killing Christians.

Conclusion, each nation has its own issues and your blaming evil Muslims for everything is just an illustration of your personal bigotry and prejudice.

Imagine a world without prejudice!

Sherri

The Sherri has spoken! Always carry a cross or Magen David (what Jesus wore) when talking to the witch.
the-exorcist-73209.jpg

the_exorcist_1973_linda_blair_revolving_head.jpg

ring-girl-exorcist-horror-movies-x-414784.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to know. Does the hate that burns in the hearts of the Jewish people on this thread speak for the general population of Jews? As a somewhat definable group I has seen no group with more venom than the Jewish community on this board. If there is a single moderate Jew please speak up.

no kiddin'. really.

i read all this garbage about muslims and christians calling jews "christ killers" and all i can do is shake my head. i know a lot of muslims and christians and not once have i heard anyone call jews "christ killer". it is always jews that bring it up.
Eh, are you fucking drunk again, you Nazi moron. Read that crazy bitch's post again when you're sober, because that's exactly what she alludes to.

i am agreeing with her, you simple clown.

as for crazy, i don't think she runs around calling people cocksuckers all the time.

Go figure.
Self interest, power, and most importantly, FEAR of being killed. Not really that hard to figure. Those are the choices any non Muslim faces living among Muslims. It's called surviving.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xHU2xrnvZA]One on One - Hanan Ashrawi - 26 Sep 09 - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

no kiddin'. really.

as for crazy, i don't think she runs around calling people cocksuckers all the time.
Agreeing with what? You stupid Nazi cocksucker, and oh you definitely are one, a whiny bitchy one!

Go figure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xHU2xrnvZA]One on One - Hanan Ashrawi - 26 Sep 09 - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
Are you fucking stupid or what, Hanan comes from Nazi ancestry you fucking idiot. Sadams Secretary of State was a Christian too. Doesn't make Sadam a Christian lover, you asshole. Do you want me to post youtube video after video now showing what Christians who have lived among Muslims and Palestinians really think? You guys really have nothing but garbage and false propaganda, do you?

Calm down Sherri, nobody really cares what you "think"...keep the garbage in your brain to yourself. Even your ability to "think" is highly disputed among most board members, you subhuman mongoloid.

ring-girl-exorcist-horror-movies-x-414784.jpg

Are you fucking stupid or what, Hanan comes from Nazi ancestry you fucking idiot. Sadams Secretary of State was a Christian too. Doesn't make Sadam a Christian lover, you asshole. Do you want me to post youtube video after video now showing what Christians who have lived among Muslims and Palestinians really think? You guys really have nothing but garbage and false propaganda, do you?

Blah, blah, blah.

no kiddin'. really.

And I called noone here a Christ killer, I do not blame people today for what others did in another lifetime, such as what some Jews did 2000 years ago, I leave that sort of thing to the likes of Rosie! We are only responsible for our own acts and omissions carried out in our own lives. Sherri

Forum List

Back