This Christmas, remember Palestine's Christians Living Under Occupation!

We are only responsible for our own acts and omissions carried out in our own lives. Sherri
Yet you continuously demonize and blame Israel together with anyone who challenges your position and you celebrate the death of small children at the hands of a homicidal maniac in Connecticut.

sherri, once again your capricious behavior and alcohol fueled blather has cast a very dark shadow and your judgment and credibility.

Imagining Palestine Free from Occupation!

Christmas 2012 from Palestine - YouTube
Imagine a world where people weren't being murdered for their religious beliefs? I am sure the minorities in Muslim countries would love that to happen. I wonder if Frau Sherri, "the good Christian woman," could pull herself away from demonizing Israel for a while and start collecting for her Christian brothers who are among the refugees from Syria. You can just imagine what a terrible Christmas these Christians have had, and being "a good Christian woman," no doubt Frau Sherri will want to make their lives a little easier. I hope Frau Sherri prays that the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't take over in Syria because then these Christians will be afraid to return to their country and face possible death.

For Syria refugees, camp life gets even worse in winter - latimes.com

I do not think it is really mostly about religious beliefs, the killing, and I think each nation has its own issues. I think people use religion to gain power and keep power, and this can be Muslims or Jews or Christians. For example, Khomeni mad a lot of statements in early speeches of the Iranian Revolution about Islam that were simply flat out lies, and I know this because I have discussed some of the statements with Muslims, but he was supposed to be a leading Muslim cleric, an Ayatollah. He is a perfect illustration of a man falsely using religion to satisfy personal goals for power.

And the conflict in Syria has nothing to do with religion, Muslims are fighting Muslims. And I think the choice is between Assad and The Muslim Brotherhood. Christians are caught in the middle of a civil war.

I think it is more sectarian divisions dividing people and each sect wanting power over the other, in Lebanon. Even within each sect, there has been much fighting inside Lebanon, including Christians killing Christians.

Conclusion, each nation has its own issues and your blaming evil Muslims for everything is just an illustration of your personal bigotry and prejudice.

Imagine a world without prejudice!

Sherri

sherri ---your posts are SO LACKING in insight and knowlege that I find it amazing
that you have any secondary school education at all. You write as if you are a not
so bright NINTH GRADE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT.

for the record----persons who called themselves "christians" historically murdered
hundreds of millions in the name of "jesus"-----and muslims even more in the name
of "allah" To suggest it had nothing to do with RELIGION is childish
As to christians engaging in sectarian fighting with each other in Lebanon
YEAH?? lol there is no significant history of sectarian--christian on christian
fighting for centuries
When do you invent your stuff? more to the point WHY?

We are only responsible for our own acts and omissions carried out in our own lives. Sherri
Yet you continuously demonize and blame Israel together with anyone who challenges your position and you celebrate the death of small children at the hands of a homicidal maniac in Connecticut.

sherri, once again your capricious behavior and alcohol fueled blather has cast a very dark shadow and your judgment and credibility.

And all you say here are lies, there simply is no truth in a Zionist!

Imagine a world where people weren't being murdered for their religious beliefs? I am sure the minorities in Muslim countries would love that to happen. I wonder if Frau Sherri, "the good Christian woman," could pull herself away from demonizing Israel for a while and start collecting for her Christian brothers who are among the refugees from Syria. You can just imagine what a terrible Christmas these Christians have had, and being "a good Christian woman," no doubt Frau Sherri will want to make their lives a little easier. I hope Frau Sherri prays that the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't take over in Syria because then these Christians will be afraid to return to their country and face possible death.

For Syria refugees, camp life gets even worse in winter - latimes.com

I do not think it is really mostly about religious beliefs, the killing, and I think each nation has its own issues. I think people use religion to gain power and keep power, and this can be Muslims or Jews or Christians. For example, Khomeni mad a lot of statements in early speeches of the Iranian Revolution about Islam that were simply flat out lies, and I know this because I have discussed some of the statements with Muslims, but he was supposed to be a leading Muslim cleric, an Ayatollah. He is a perfect illustration of a man falsely using religion to satisfy personal goals for power.

And the conflict in Syria has nothing to do with religion, Muslims are fighting Muslims. And I think the choice is between Assad and The Muslim Brotherhood. Christians are caught in the middle of a civil war.

I think it is more sectarian divisions dividing people and each sect wanting power over the other, in Lebanon. Even within each sect, there has been much fighting inside Lebanon, including Christians killing Christians.

Conclusion, each nation has its own issues and your blaming evil Muslims for everything is just an illustration of your personal bigotry and prejudice.

Sherri

sherri ---your posts are SO LACKING in insight and knowlege that I find it amazing
that you have any secondary school education at all. You write as if you are a not

for the record----persons who called themselves "christians" historically murdered
hundreds of millions in the name of "jesus"-----and muslims even more in the name
fighting for centuries
I live in Today's world and I do not buy into Zionist's rewritten and distorted History of Mankind! Sherri

The statement that "we are responsible ONLY for our own acts" is simplistic
and untrue and even IMMORAL ---- it is characteristic of those
"pious" "christian" nazi whores like sherri ------the sluts who
FACILITATE murder with their support and their incessant
LIBELS The slut is actually claiming that if a slut like her teachers
her child libels as she NO DOUBT DOES------that actions of that offspring
have nothing to do with her FILTH.
Shit like sherri has galvanized the murder of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS---
with their "pious" "truths" Her fellow sluts who danced in Toulouse as
she and they both celebrated the fact that their brother had
grabbed the hair of a four year old jewish child and shot her brains out-----
ARE VERY GUILTY SLUTS as is sherri.

On 9-11-01 her fellow sluts who danced on ATLANTIC AVE---BROOKLYN
are also guilty ----guilty of dancing? no---guilty of that which sherri is
guilty---support of filth

denial and trivialization is also ----a gross sin

What Nonsense!

And you misstated what I said.

I said, "We are only responsible for our own acts and omissions carried out in our own lives."

If we cause something in our own lives that happens later, I did not say we do not have some responsibilty for that.

But, our level of responsibilty, that is for God to judge.

Any way you look at things though, we are not responsible for what people who lived before we were even born did!

Last edited:

What Nonsense!

I said, "We are only responsible for our own acts and omissions carried out in our own lives."

If we cause something in our own lives that happens later, I did not say we do not have some responsibilty for that.

Any way you look at things though, we are not responsible for what people who lived before we were even born did!

wrong again sherri----people like you who DENY what your fellow filth did in the
past ----do bear a responsibilty for the PERPETUATION OF THE FILTH OF YOUR
FELLOW FILTH. In fact you are perpetuating a classical form of filth which
has galvanized lynchings, pogroms and genocides that have taken the lives of
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS -----all lynchings, pogroms and genocides have at
their base-----LIBELS Libels spill out of you as they have out of your fellow genocidal
pigs and sluts for more than 1700 years

What Nonsense!

wrong again sherri----people like you who DENY what your fellow filth did in the
their base-----LIBELS Libels spill out of you as they have out of your fellow genocidal

I reject Zionist lies and distortions of history!

Sherri

fighting for centuries
I live in Today's world and I do not buy into Zionist's rewritten and distorted History of Mankind! Sherri
You do realize that almost everybody on this board considers you a raving Islamoterrorist worshipping lunatic? You are a freak and an abomination by any standard!

ring-girl-exorcist-horror-movies-x-414784.jpg

Last edited:
Nazi Zionists like Roudy obviously have no defense to offer up for all the child massacres of the Idol they worship, Israel, all they can do is personally attack posters who disclose the truth about all these crimes against humanity against children! And I think about the children and how they are like sacrifices on an altar and how there is no limit to the children who must die to keep Israel alive and free of nonJews! So sick and twisted Zionism is!

Poor children:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0wJXf2nt4Y"]Hamas - Human Shield Confession - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPU4UN03t7E"]Israeli TV - 14 year old Suicide Bomber - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeFvbMoa6OQ"]Firing mortars from school - YouTube[/ame]

The Israeli Defense Forces said that their troops had fired several mortar shells near the school in response to mortar fire from the school compound.

“They shot back to save their own lives,” said Ilan Tal, an Israeli military spokesman and a brigadier general in the reserves. Among the dead, the military said in a statement, were “Hamas terrorist operatives and a mortar battery cell.”

The military identified two Hamas operatives, Imad Abu Asker and Hassan Abu Asker, as having been killed.

A young witness from Jabaliya, Ibrahim Amen, 16, said that he had seen one of the militants, whom he identified as Abu Khaled Abu Asker, in the area of the school right before the attack.

Ibrahim said he saw the militant after he answered calls for volunteers to pile sand around the camp “to help protect the resistance fighters.” Ibrahim went to pile sand near the school with his brother, Iyad, 20, who was then injured by the Israeli mortar fire.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/07/world/middleeast/07mideast.html?_r=1&hp=&pagewanted=all

“Explosion Rips Through Hamas Military Compound In Gaza”
The Hamas militant group says an explosion has ripped through one of its military compounds in the Gaza Strip and wounded a number of women and children.

In a statement, Hamas did not give a cause for the blast. The Israel Defense Forces says it wasn't involved, signaling that the explosion was an accident.

The explosion shook through a densely crowded neighborhood in the southern Gaza town of Rafah. Hamas says five children, three women and five other people were lightly wounded, all by flying glass shrapnel.

The Gaza-based Palestinian Center for Human Rights has repeatedly called on the territory's Hamas rulers not to store explosive materials in civilian areas.

It said a similar explosion in August wounded 58 people and destroyed seven houses.

"Militants Put Gazans In Danger, Group Says" (March 30, 2011)
By FARES AKRAM and ETHAN BRONNER

GAZA — A Palestinian human rights group in Gaza took the unusual step this week of condemning the building and storage of anti-Israel rockets in densely populated areas, a practice that has led to injuries and deaths of civilians.

The Palestinian Center for Human Rights said that it had investigated recent rocket explosions and found that locally produced projectiles had fallen on homes in Gaza or exploded in factories where they were made or stored. Shrapnel severely wounded several people, including a 22-year-old woman and her 7-month-old baby.

It called on the Hamas government, which controls Gaza, to investigate “and take measures to protect Palestinians and their property.” It added that “members of the Palestinian resistance continue to store explosives or to treat such explosives in locations close to populated areas.”

“This poses a major threat to the lives of the Palestinian civilians,” it said.

I have relied on your sources to spread the "word" and expose you for what you are a supporter of terrorism...:lol:

sherri---do you remember JOHN STRUGNELL? He is very important. He
was a prominent PROFESSOR OF DIVINITY-----who agreed with you.
He was so ENTHUSIASTIC in his agreement that he managed to get
control over the DEAD SEA SCROLLS----way back in the 1950s He was
SO DELIGHTED because he assumed that the scrolls would reveal truths
DENIED BY THE JOOOOOOS. For decades he refused to allow the
scrolls to be scrutinized by any except those under his control and refused
to publish them------the poor guy was so insane that he has to be
institutionalized ----he died in middle age----hopelessly insane as he had
been at least since early adulthood. Poor guy---he was SO DISAPPOINTED
that the dead sea scrolls CONFIRMED the "zionist version of history"

Nazi Zionists like Roudy obviously have no defense to offer up for all the child massacres of the Idol they worship, Israel, all they can do is personally attack posters who disclose the truth about all these crimes against humanity against children! And I think about the children and how they are like sacrifices on an altar and how there is no limit to the children who must die to keep Israel alive and free of nonJews! So sick and twisted Zionism is!
Sherri you pathetic creature that lives in her own delusional world where up is down, it is the Palestinians that brainwash their little kids to become suicide bombers, that use their own women and children as human shields etc. Israelis value life, Palestinians don't. They've said so many times. And it's not any different than the way their Islamic brethren have been behaving across the Muslim world.

What Nonsense!

Any way you look at things though, we are not responsible for what people who lived before
we were even born did!

So did JOHN STRUGNELL-----but unlike you he was a
a divinity professor of world reknown---he died insane---
as he had lived. Attempts at treating his psychosis
failed

Poor children:

Hamas - Human Shield Confession - YouTube

Israeli TV - 14 year old Suicide Bomber - YouTube

Firing mortars from school - YouTube

The Israeli Defense Forces said that their troops had fired several mortar shells near the school in response to mortar fire from the school compound.

“They shot back to save their own lives,” said Ilan Tal, an Israeli military spokesman and a brigadier general in the reserves. Among the dead, the military said in a statement, were “Hamas terrorist operatives and a mortar battery cell.”

The military identified two Hamas operatives, Imad Abu Asker and Hassan Abu Asker, as having been killed.

A young witness from Jabaliya, Ibrahim Amen, 16, said that he had seen one of the militants, whom he identified as Abu Khaled Abu Asker, in the area of the school right before the attack.

Ibrahim said he saw the militant after he answered calls for volunteers to pile sand around the camp “to help protect the resistance fighters.” Ibrahim went to pile sand near the school with his brother, Iyad, 20, who was then injured by the Israeli mortar fire.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/07/world/middleeast/07mideast.html?_r=1&hp=&pagewanted=all

“Explosion Rips Through Hamas Military Compound In Gaza”
The Hamas militant group says an explosion has ripped through one of its military compounds in the Gaza Strip and wounded a number of women and children.

In a statement, Hamas did not give a cause for the blast. The Israel Defense Forces says it wasn't involved, signaling that the explosion was an accident.

The explosion shook through a densely crowded neighborhood in the southern Gaza town of Rafah. Hamas says five children, three women and five other people were lightly wounded, all by flying glass shrapnel.

The Gaza-based Palestinian Center for Human Rights has repeatedly called on the territory's Hamas rulers not to store explosive materials in civilian areas.

It said a similar explosion in August wounded 58 people and destroyed seven houses.

"Militants Put Gazans In Danger, Group Says" (March 30, 2011)
By FARES AKRAM and ETHAN BRONNER

GAZA — A Palestinian human rights group in Gaza took the unusual step this week of condemning the building and storage of anti-Israel rockets in densely populated areas, a practice that has led to injuries and deaths of civilians.

The Palestinian Center for Human Rights said that it had investigated recent rocket explosions and found that locally produced projectiles had fallen on homes in Gaza or exploded in factories where they were made or stored. Shrapnel severely wounded several people, including a 22-year-old woman and her 7-month-old baby.

It called on the Hamas government, which controls Gaza, to investigate “and take measures to protect Palestinians and their property.” It added that “members of the Palestinian resistance continue to store explosives or to treat such explosives in locations close to populated areas.”

“This poses a major threat to the lives of the Palestinian civilians,” it said.
Please remember that Sherii is a committed IslamoTerrorist supporter who cannot be reasoned with. Had it not been for her mental illness, Homeland security would have taken her in a long time ago. On second thought, it wouldn't hurt if they dropped in...you never know what you will find with her.

I would like to know. Does the hate that burns in the hearts of the Jewish people on this thread speak for the general population of Jews? As a somewhat definable group I has seen no group with more venom than the Jewish community on this board. If there is a single moderate Jew please speak up.

no kiddin'. really.

i read all this garbage about muslims and christians calling jews "christ killers" and all i can do is shake my head. i know a lot of muslims and christians and not once have i heard anyone call jews "christ killer". it is always jews that bring it up.
Eh, are you fucking drunk again, you Nazi moron. Read that crazy bitch's post again when you're sober, because that's exactly what she alludes to.

Oh and Happy Alcoholidays! Ya nazi cocksucker.

It just upsets me so when people call me a bitch. I am going to run out of tissues. :wink_2:

So did JOHN STRUGNELL-----but unlike you he was a
a divinity professor of world reknown---he died insane---
as he had lived. Attempts at treating his psychosis
failed

lmao

One stays sane by not becoming a Zionist!

Forum List

Back