This Christmas, remember Palestine's Christians Living Under Occupation!

Please remember that Sherii is a committed IslamoTerrorist supporter who cannot be reasoned with. Had it not been for her mental illness, Homeland security would have taken her in a long time ago. On second thought, it wouldn't hurt if they dropped in...you never know what you will find with her.

Roudy,
I am a Christian who opposes the crimes against humanity that all are a part of Israel's unholy and unlawful Occupation of Palestine.
And I do not believe in violence , I believe in Jesus way, nonviolent resistance to the Occupation!
So, your words here are all lies about me, I am not an Islamo Terrorist supporter.
You are the Nazi Zionist supporting Israel's terrorism and supporting Israel's murder of babies and innocent civilians.
You need to be locked up in an insane asylum for embracing baby killing!
How many babies have you killed, spurred on and inspired by your baby killing heros, the Nazi IDF?Sherri

Nah, if you're a Christian you'd first and foremost be opposed to thetotal lack of regard for human life that Muslims and Palestinians show. You're just a brainwashed nincompoop and at nest an imposter using your former religion as a guise to gin up hatred for Jews and Israel. Is it working Sherri, or are you exhibit A sample of the lunatic mindset that tends to be a Palestinian supporter?

Sherri says: "to be a Christian is to totally ignore and sanction Islamic barbaric behavior".

Get a fucking life Sherri, you're pathetic. If any "Christian" was on the fence, you already pushed them in favor of Israel a long long time ago. Ha ha ha.[/QUOTE]

Now that you mention it, she kinda has that whole Jihad Jane thing going on. Do you think Seal and PattyCatty had anything to do with these creeps:

"Colleen Renee LaRose (born June 5, 1963), also known as JihadJane and Fatima LaRose, is an American citizen charged with terrorism-related crimes, including conspiracy to commit murder and providing material support to terrorists. Most recently, she lived in the Philadelphia suburb of Pennsburg, in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
...Among those arrested in Ireland (later released by the Irish authorities, but then arrested by U.S. authorities and charged as a co-defendant with LaRose in a superseding indictment) was Jamie Paulin-Ramirez, an American woman from Colorado whose parents say she was recruited by LaRose. Specifically, LaRose is accused of actively trying to recruit Islamic terrorists to wage violent jihad and of plotting to murder Swedish artist Lars Vilks, who had faced outrage by some Muslims for having made a drawing depicting the Prophet Muhammad."

Colleen LaRose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/QUOTE]

*****Hey, you don't have to be Peter Falk in Columbo to come to the conclusion that Sherri the lunatic is one step away from putting on a suicide belt.

peter-falk-300.jpg

Last edited:
I reject Zionist lies and distortions of history!

So did JOHN STRUGNELL-----but unlike you he was a
a divinity professor of world reknown---he died insane---
as he had lived. Attempts at treating his psychosis
failed

lmao

One stays sane by not becoming a Zionist!
Ya right, Palestinians and their supporters being the pure paradigm of reason, sanity, tolerance, and of course peacefulness. Ha ha ha!

Sherri, even the Islamo supporters on this site think you're demented !! When you call Israel 'Palestine', do you really expect to be taken seriously ??? Your view of history is too distorted. It's a shame you had kids because I'm sure you teach them the same filth that you preach !
**** Just the thought of this abomination reproducing is horrifying.

SherriMunnerlyn:

I am a Christian who opposes the crimes against humanity that all are a part of Israel's unholy and unlawful Occupation of Palestine.

And I do not believe in violence , I believe in Jesus way, nonviolent resistance to the Occupation!

So, your words here are all lies about me, I am not an Islamo Terroristsupporter.

You are the Nazi Zionist supporting Israel's terrorism and supporting Israel's murder of babies and innocent civilians.

How many babies have you killed, spurred on and inspired by your baby killing heros, the Nazi IDF?

50 Rial: Cherrie, allow me to let you in on a little secret -- ready? Okay, here goes (sotto voce): Jesus never met a "Palestinian."

As I and all Palestinian Christians know, Jesus was a Palestinian. And I do not know you or anything about you and really could care less about your obviousky uninformed opinion.

SherriMunnerlyn:

So, your words here are all lies about me, I am not an Islamo Terroristsupporter.

How many babies have you killed, spurred on and inspired by your baby killing heros, the Nazi IDF?

50 Rial: Cherrie, allow me to let you in on a little secret -- ready? Okay, here goes (sotto voce): Jesus never met a "Palestinian."

As I and all Palestinian Christians know, Jesus was a Palestinian. And I do not know you or anything about you and really could care less about your obviousky uninformed opinion.

You are totally mad Sherri. Fruitcake is an understatement ...oh boy you are sick!:confused:

I am not understanding these bone smuggling allegations here, and I do not know any leaders of Mulsim countries sending out suicide bombers to kill, usually that is not what rulers of nations do!

Can Hossfly name even one single ruler of a Muslim nation sending people out to commit suicide bombings, and provide evidence to support his claim that is actually happening?

And I certainly cannot see what Palestinians have to do with suicide bombings taking place outside of Palestine!

Sherri

sherri, first you wanted Satan behind you and now you are a "bone smuggler". How far down are you going to sink?

I am not the one making a claim about bone smuggling, try to learn to read!

I know you want to be a "bone smuggler" for Hamas

I am not understanding these bone smuggling allegations here, and I do not know any leaders of Mulsim countries sending out suicide bombers to kill, usually that is not what rulers of nations do!

Can Hossfly name even one single ruler of a Muslim nation sending people out to commit suicide bombings, and provide evidence to support his claim that is actually happening?

And I certainly cannot see what Palestinians have to do with suicide bombings taking place outside of Palestine!

Sherri

sherri, first you wanted Satan behind you and now you are a "bone smuggler". How far down are you going to sink?
Serious charges, there. :D

You are the one bringing up bone smuggling, whatever that is! Is that like killing Palestinians and stealing their organs, Israel has done that Too!

SherriMunnerlyn:

You are totally mad Sherri. Fruitcake is an understatement ...oh boy you are sick!:confused:

you remain feeble minded!

I wonder why Frau Ima never mentioned that one of the Hamas leaders was once asked how come their children weren't suicide bombers, and the man answered that their children had better things to do. And, of course, Frau Ima would never mention the Muslim leaders in Muslim countries who send out the suicide bombers to kill innocent people. How come they don't go themselves, Frau Ima? Are they bone smuggling douches who want others to do the killings for them?

Sherri
Does it have to be a country sending out suicide bombers, Frau Sherri, but Muslim groups? It is people who are Muslims who are sending out suicide bombers which take out innocent people, be they Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even other Muslims? I guess it doesn't bother you to realize that the blood flows in the streets of countries like Pakistan and Iraq when some suicide or car bomber does the dirty deed. If you were so concerned with innocent people, as the "good Christian woman" you claim to be, you would not be spending your life demonizing Israel constantly on the Internet but would be on other boards as well condemning what the Muslims are doing to innocent people. You don't even seem concerned with those Christian people who are thrown into jails by the leaders of these Muslim countries for supposedly committing blasphemy. If you were actually bothered with this, you would be on other message boards condemning what happens to Christians in Muslim countries.

You are the one saying Muslim leaders were sending out suicide bombers, obviously not in Palestine though. And I still see you cannot even name one Muslim leader (that was your claim) presently doing this and document it. It certainly says a lot about you , that your words are BS!

Sherri
Does it have to be a country sending out suicide bombers, Frau Sherri, but Muslim groups? It is people who are Muslims who are sending out suicide bombers which take out innocent people, be they Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even other Muslims? I guess it doesn't bother you to realize that the blood flows in the streets of countries like Pakistan and Iraq when some suicide or car bomber does the dirty deed. If you were so concerned with innocent people, as the "good Christian woman" you claim to be, you would not be spending your life demonizing Israel constantly on the Internet but would be on other boards as well condemning what the Muslims are doing to innocent people. You don't even seem concerned with those Christian people who are thrown into jails by the leaders of these Muslim countries for supposedly committing blasphemy. If you were actually bothered with this, you would be on other message boards condemning what happens to Christians in Muslim countries.

You are the one saying Muslim leaders were sending out suicide bombers, obviously not in Palestine though. And I still see you cannot even name one Muslim leader (that was your claim) presently doing this and document it. It certainly says a lot about you , that your words are BS!
Does it have to be those elected leaders, Frau Sherri? there are plenty of leaders of different Muslims groups who send out these suicide bombers. How nice that you can close your eyes to the innocent people these terrorist leaders in Muslim countries are responsible for being killed. Don't you realize that anyone with any brains is aware of the constant b.s. you are throwing around? And for a supposedly "good Christian woman," you don't seem to have any concern at all with the problems that Christians have in Muslim countries, even when it comes to rehabilitating their churches. So what other message boards are you on, Frau Sherri, where you are condemning what is happening to Christians in Muslim countries? Or don't you have time for this because demonizing Israel and the Jews takes up all your hours during the day and night?

SherriMunnerlyn:

Yah? And your proof is.....ZIP! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

another-crazy-lady.jpg

Last edited:
Roudy-----be impressed---- SHERRI HAS ASSERTED that she has
never personally slit the throat of a jewish infant.... she shares that
notable righteous trait with Adolf abu ali hitler

during the time of occupation of the area of the planet that the romans called "PALESTINA" based on the erstwhile residence in that area of AEGEANS who had called themselves
PHILISTINES ----the romans did not refer to jews as "palestinians" In fact they did not refer to the king they appointed----the EDOMITE HEROD ----as a king of "palestine" either.
They referred to the country over which he was king as JUDEA ---and the people
living in that country as JUDEANS The jews at that time did describe parts of the
country as Israel and parts as JUDEA ---even though the two moities had been
united as one country in the post babylonian era ----I believe that samaria was part of Judea All of this stuff is recorded in writings of that time. islamo nazis really
despise the human innovation ---of WRITING AND READING. Better luck next time,
sherri

Forum List

Back