This British criminal actually wanted his victim dead..so he shot him in the head...

Prople shot in Liverpool, 1. People shot in December in America over the last 2 weeks over 400, (I got bored counting when I reached 400). Thank god we have gun control here, I wish all our American friends as happy a Christmas as they possibly can in a country where 17.25 million of them have guns and it makes no difference when someone with a gun decides to kill them.

Number of Deaths in 2018 | Gun Violence Archive

^^^^^^^They're creative in England. They stab you then throw acid on you.

So, the vast majorityof violence in the U.S is inner city Black, on Black crimes with career FELONS that use guns. Do you want to ban Blacks because of that FACT? Maybe we should lock up career FELONS longer so they aren't right back on the street. As they are already PROHIBITED from even touching a firearm, guess what? They get them, and use them ILLEGALY.

Last edited:
Prople shot in Liverpool, 1. People shot in December in America over the last 2 weeks over 400, (I got bored counting when I reached 400). Thank god we have gun control here, I wish all our American friends as happy a Christmas as they possibly can in a country where 17.25 million of them have guns and it makes no difference when someone with a gun decides to kill them.

You keep talking about gun control as if it is working.....then you cite the Gun Violence Archive, a site caught lying over and over again.

Gun crime in Britain is going up, not down, showing that gun control is not working.....you have to hide that failure by using the murder rate...a rate that has always been low in Britain, because British criminals don't commit murder that often.....however, that is changing as the murder rate is at a 10 year high in Britain.....

Gun control takes guns away from law abiding people, not criminals...which is shown in the increasing violent crime rates in Britain..rapes, robberies.....they just aren't being murdered after the rape and robberies.....

If you decide to shoot someone, then you should kill them. Otherwise you are a ball less sissie ready for castration.

You keep talking about gun control as if it is working.....then you cite the Gun Violence Archive, a site caught lying over and over again.

Gun crime in Britain is going up, not down, showing that gun control is not working.....you have to hide that failure by using the murder rate...a rate that has always been low in Britain, because British criminals don't commit murder that often.....however, that is changing as the murder rate is at a 10 year high in Britain.....

Gun control takes guns away from law abiding people, not criminals...which is shown in the increasing violent crime rates in Britain..rapes, robberies.....they just aren't being murdered after the rape and robberies.....

That victims of gun crimes in the UK makes international news is a testament to how well gun laws in the UK work. You would not see English commentators mentioning gun crime in the US.

That victims of gun crimes in the UK makes international news is a testament to how well gun laws in the UK work. You would not see English commentators mentioning gun crime in the US.

And it also shows that UK citizens are totally powerless against their predatorial government.

If you decide to shoot someone, then you should kill them. Otherwise you are a ball less sissie ready for castration.

Defending your life has absolutely NOTHING to do with masculinity, nor having "balls". You shoot when it is the last option to save your life, and you shoot to STOP THE THREAT to your life, not to "kill". The odds are thankfully that I will never have to pull my firearm for defense as I AVOID situations that would put me in that circumstance.

Defending your life has absolutely NOTHING to do with masculinity, nor having "balls". You shoot when it is the last option to save your life, and you shoot to STOP THE THREAT to your life, not to "kill". The odds are thankfully that I will never have to pull my firearm for defense as I AVOID situations that would put me in that circumstance.

I think there is no difference between shooting to stop a threat or shooting to kill. Only liberal democrat legislation makes a difference between the two, and that only for the purpose of putting innocent people into prisons, the favorite achievement of democrats.

When gun crime is going up...that means that criminals are getting more guns, not fewer guns...that means that gun control is not working...... gun crime in Britain was up 42% in London, up another 16% last year.....so you are just wrong.

When gun crime is going up...that means that criminals are getting more guns, not fewer guns...that means that gun control is not working...... gun crime in Britain was up 42% in London, up another 16% last year.....so you are just wrong.
No

No

Gun control is supposed to lower gun crime...not increase it....so ...... Yes.

I think there is no difference between shooting to stop a threat or shooting to kill. Only liberal democrat legislation makes a difference between the two, and that only for the purpose of putting innocent people into prisons, the favorite achievement of democrats.

One of the defensive handgun courses I took was taught by an experienced attorney. It was totally about using good judgment, and the law. Yes it varies, state by state, but you do NOT want to be in front of a jury even after a perfectly legal, self defense shooting saying you SHOT TO KILL.

So yes, there is a big difference between shooting to kill, and shooting to stop the threat. Have you ever taken a self defense course?

No

Gun control is supposed to lower gun crime...not increase it....so ...... Yes.
When they have 30,000 gun deaths a year perhaps you’ll have a point

If that's the case, there's no need for "normal white law abiding citizens" to own guns is there?

I know many people who never have an interaction with crime, including myself. We live quiet, relatively safe lives and avoid bad areas. However, I also know people that have been robbed, mugged, car jacked, etc. even in their nice suburban neighborhoods.

My house has never burnt down, and I highly doubt it ever will, but I still carry Home Owner's insurance. Do you carry any form of insurance? Do you expect to have to use it? Do you want to have to use it?

Last edited:
When they have 30,000 gun deaths a year perhaps you’ll have a point

When they have 330,000,000 people and lots of Blacks shooting each other, let me know. Didn't know guns shoot people by themselves. Most "gun deaths" are suicides.

Forum List

Back