Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know/care/other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I blame exactly who is at fault.
Both partys in congress.

the parties like for us to blame the president but it is really congress who comes up with and passes the laws and spends the money.

The fact still remains, address the problem or perish, this blame game has got to end, some one had better learn to balance the books and exercise common sense.

Could you do it. I don't believe they can do it at a government level, if we on this board can't do it on a personal level.

If you are already doing so, then you are one of a very few. But if you're using your party to mock, shame, belittle, denigrate and attack anybody who isn't [insert your party/fringe element here] then congratulations. You are a big part of the problem.

Therefore. If you had to quit attacking, and were forced to work on a solution, for the greater good - could you do it?

Communists view compromise as a sign of weakness.

So that's why Republicans sign pledges, filibuster, and dole out retribution to those not toeing the party line? Because they're communists?????
I have to disagree, I know many Republicans who are fine Americans and I think your namecalling and hyperbole do them a great disservice.

I'm asking and you are playing the same game you accuse me of?

Is it blame or flame? Which are you talking about? Are you talking responsibility or blame and how do you tell the difference. Why is blame okay for one side and not the other?

Have you stopped?

My post was in response to the other posts that preceded yours.

As to my behavior, personally? I actually took four months off from this board, because I didn't like who I was turning into.

Don't let the board get to you, it is all in fun and entertainment. You are one of those that seem to think out positions instead of knee jerking.

I don't like The game either but for almost four years the blame game has been played, that is my point in my first post on this thread. Now, why stop? You, as does everyone, has an agenda and you can't just put it aside. I think the two parties have a goal, that is to appease those that donate the most to them, which is big business.

I don't think they care about the poor, about the homeless, the hungry, the middle class or anything else. They care about big money and those that give it to them.

Now, my pointing what I think is the problem is placing blame, not sure how you get away with fixing a problem without citing the cause.

You too on the 'rep incoming when available' front.

See, I'm relatively new to politics. I was an unthinking R for most of my life. I didn't investigate, I wasn't proactive - I voted for Bush both times, hated Clinton, and I don't think I voted before that. I voted the 'born again' conscious. *This is NOT an attack on people who did think, examine, and vote for Bush*

Obama woke me up. He woke a lot of people up. You can say what you want about him, he was like Harry Potter for non-readers. He got me into the game.

Did you ever read - lemme go look it up. Did you ever read Harry Turtledove's Balance series? All about how we were entrenched in WW II when aliens attacked. AMAZING read. I'm wondering if that's what it is going to take for us to stop attacking each other and unite against a common enemy.

From Pearl Harbor to panzers rolling through Paris to the Siege of Leningrad and the Battle of Midway, war seethed across the planet as the flames of destruction rose higher and hotter.

And then, suddenly, the real enemy came.

The invaders seemed unstoppable, their technology far beyond human reach. And never before had men been more divided. For Jew to unite with Nazi, American with Japanese, and Russian with German was unthinkable.

But the alternative was even worse.

As the fate of the world hung in the balance, slowly, painfully, humankind took up the shocking challenge . .

In the Balance (Worldwar, book 1) by Harry Turtledove <--- link to book one.

Democrats don't think that what they have done is a train wreck. It's more like train restructuring.

The fact still remains, address the problem or perish, this blame game has got to end, some one had better learn to balance the books and exercise common sense.

Could you do it. I don't believe they can do it at a government level, if we on this board can't do it on a personal level.

If you are already doing so, then you are one of a very few. But if you're using your party to mock, shame, belittle, denigrate and attack anybody who isn't [insert your party/fringe element here] then congratulations. You are a big part of the problem.

Therefore. If you had to quit attacking, and were forced to work on a solution, for the greater good - could you do it?

Communists view compromise from their opponent as a sign of weakness.

And?

Communists view compromise from their opponent as a sign of weakness.

And?

And the Repubicans compromising with radical Liberals is destroying America.

It's gone too far. The nation is not merely divided, but the divide is so deep and so wide there is not one point of agreement. Not socially. Not politically. Not economically. It would require capituation on one side or the other.

The best and most peaceful resolution would be an amicable divide with both liberals and conservtives allowed to make their own rules for their own governance and neither imposing their idealogies on the other.

I think this is an overstatement, but I do think it is grounded in some truth. Yes, the divides that we have are deep and not easily overcome. But we've been dividied politically and socially every bit as deep on many other occassions in American history. The country was deeply divided over the issue of revolution in the first place, slavery, women's sufferage, civil rights, the Vietnam War ... the list goes on.

But whenever push comes to shove, we've been able to unite when we have to. E pluribus Unum "Out of many, one." Unity in and of itself is not that hard to achieve. Hitler did it, Sadaam did it, Bin Laden (within his group) did it. But what makes OUR Unum special is our pluribus - our diversity. It's what makes our Unum special and a beacon to the world.

When we lose site of that - and when we prize the Unum above the pluribus - is when our Unum becomes nothing special at all.

Just MHO.

So when all of the blame lies squarely on the Democrats who ran shit for the last 4 years all of a sudden the blame games should stop? Of course I wont stop blaming them. Those who are in the wrong in both parties will be held accountable. I dont call it blaming, I call it holding people accountable.

Sure let's drop the blame game now since there is no one else to blame but those who have been in charge since 2007. Now we must work together and fix the mess we are in so the ones in charge now can get the at'a boy for fixing the mess. Thing is the ones that created the mess is the same ones who are in power.

Attacking each other on message boards like this is a worthless endeavor. We should all be acting like the citizens of the same government and recognize the flaws of the party we choose to support and make it a better party that supports the public like government is supposed to do.

The America political system has become the laughing stock of the world and an embarrassment to it's citizens.

And the Repubicans compromising with radical Liberals is destroying America.

Oh! So you are a communist? I did not know.

Would a president who appointed communists to his cabinet be a communist supporter?

Yes the president is clearly sympathetic to communist beliefs. His mentor was Frank Marshal Davis who hooked him up with his communist connections in Chicago. Obama is clearly opposed to the "profit motive" which is the prime characteristic of a free economy.

Obama's College transcripts are being purposely suppressed to hide his communist leanings.

Last edited:
Attacks in politics have happened since the beginning of politics.
That is what politics is all about, attacking your opponent.
You should read up on some of our history and the attacks that have been made in our past. Some have been a lot worse than anything we have today.

Attack Ads, Circa 1800 - Hit & Run : Reason.com

John Adams is a blind, bald crippled toothless man
John Adams is a hideous hermaphroditical character with neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Are you prepared to see your dwellings in flames? Female chastity violated? Children writhing on the pike?

Jefferson is the son of a half-breed Indian squaw raised on hoe-cakes

Hamilton is a Creole bastard brat of a Scotch pedlar.

:)

...make it a better party that supports the public like government is supposed to do.

Something tells me that your idea of how and when government should "support the public" may differ from others.

Attacking each other on message boards like this is a worthless endeavor. We should all be acting like the citizens of the same government and recognize the flaws of the party we choose to support and make it a better party that supports the public like government is supposed to do.

The America political system has become the laughing stock of the world and an embarrassment to it's citizens.

Exactly.

Forum List

Back