Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know/care/other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So when all of the blame lies squarely on the Democrats who ran shit for the last 4 years all of a sudden the blame games should stop? Of course I wont stop blaming them. Those who are in the wrong in both parties will be held accountable. I dont call it blaming, I call it holding people accountable.

Sure let's drop the blame game now since there is no one else to blame but those who have been in charge since 2007. Now we must work together and fix the mess we are in so the ones in charge now can get the at'a boy for fixing the mess. Thing is the ones that created the mess is the same ones who are in power.

LMAO Where we are now has been building for decadwes and both partys have played major parts in creating the current situation.

Partisan parroting is what this thread is about ending and getting on with fixing the problems.

Attacking each other on message boards like this is a worthless endeavor. We should all be acting like the citizens of the same government and recognize the flaws of the party we choose to support and make it a better party that supports the public like government is supposed to do.

The America political system has become the laughing stock of the world and an embarrassment to it's citizens.

Exactly.

BDBoop, I have NEVER attacked anyone on this message board. The worst I have ever done is to sarcastically call you "dear". However, I have been the target of viscous attacks from you and others, including name calling, profanity and character assassination.

Either that, or this is the result. And I am betting both parties will STILL be pointing the finger.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog]Muse - Uprising - YouTube[/ame]

Attacking each other on message boards like this is a worthless endeavor. We should all be acting like the citizens of the same government and recognize the flaws of the party we choose to support and make it a better party that supports the public like government is supposed to do.

The America political system has become the laughing stock of the world and an embarrassment to it's citizens.

Exactly.

BDBoop, I have NEVER attacked anyone on this message board. The worst I have ever done is to sarcastically call you "dear". However, I have been the target of viscous attacks from you and others, including name calling, profanity and character assassination.

Yes, and I was operating in a vacuum.

Anybody can look at your rep, and the list of threads you've started and posts you've made, and see why people would be responding badly to you. That wasn't about politics, that was about women 'coyly saying no' - remember? So nobody knows if a woman ever gets raped, because she probably actually meant yes.

Have I refreshed your memory any, Scary Gary?

Exactly.

AND, by the way; there is no 's' in vicious.

Anybody can look at your rep, and the list of threads you've started and posts you've made, and see why people would be responding badly to you. That wasn't about politics, that was about women 'coyly saying no' - remember? So nobody knows if a woman ever gets raped, because she probably actually meant yes.

wow

that is scary

BDBoop, Don't you agree that I am entitled to my opinion? Don't you agree that we should engage in "civil discourse" without personal attacks? Or are you saying that personal attacks are justified if you disagree with someone's opinion?

Hey Betty Poop...

Didn't you just start a thread themed 'Let's just say it. Republicans are the problem'

Hypocrite, much?

ROTFL.gif

You seem to forget the 360 + filibusters the republicans staged in a unprecidented pissing on the founders intentions for the congress.

The founders intentions for congress was never to oppress the people, like this congress has been doing for many years. They never intended government take over of our lives like the healthcare mandate will do. And they certainly never intended for congress to tax the everloving shit out of it's citizens. WE THE PEOPLE run shit in this country, not congress, As they are finding out since 2010 with more to come in November 2012. YOU keep looking for government to have the answers in your life, we the people will take care of ourselves, like we have been for hundreds of years.

It was also the Founders' intention that a Congress person serve a short time, do his best and then return to his job. They would be horrified to see all the despicable life-long politicians, whose main concern is their own re-election. They would be sad to see the addled and atrophied 'brains' of old fossils who never had a real job in their lives, never had to earn a pay raise, because - conveniently - they could raise it themselves.

The country would be a much better place if there were term limits for all elected officials of both parties, and seeing the equally corrupt and free-loading so-called "Independents", for them, as well.

You seem to forget the 360 + filibusters the republicans staged in a unprecidented pissing on the founders intentions for the congress.

The founders intentions for congress was never to oppress the people, like this congress has been doing for many years. They never intended government take over of our lives like the healthcare mandate will do. And they certainly never intended for congress to tax the everloving shit out of it's citizens. WE THE PEOPLE run shit in this country, not congress, As they are finding out since 2010 with more to come in November 2012. YOU keep looking for government to have the answers in your life, we the people will take care of ourselves, like we have been for hundreds of years.

It was also the Founders' intention that a Congress person serve a short time, do his best and then return to his job. They would be horrified to see all the despicable life-long politicians, whose main concern is their own re-election. They would be sad to see the addled and atrophied 'brains' of old fossils who never had a real job in their lives, never had to earn a pay raise, because - conveniently - they could raise it themselves.

The country would be a much better place if there were term limits for all elected officials of both parties, and seeing the equally corrupt and free-loading so-called "Independents", for them, as well.

Yep how many career politicians will be re-upped this November?

The fact still remains, address the problem or perish, this blame game has got to end, some one had better learn to balance the books and exercise common sense.

Could you do it. I don't believe they can do it at a government level, if we on this board can't do it on a personal level.

If you are already doing so, then you are one of a very few. But if you're using your party to mock, shame, belittle, denigrate and attack anybody who isn't [insert your party/fringe element here] then congratulations. You are a big part of the problem.

Therefore. If you had to quit attacking, and were forced to work on a solution, for the greater good - could you do it?

Betty's thread running concurrently entitled: "Let's just say it' - Republicans are to blame.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/225013-lets-just-say-it.html

ROTFL.gif
ROTFL.gif
ROTFL.gif

Boopster, I think your question has been answered...

88.275% say we are blindly partisan and damned proud of it.

Forum List

Back