Thirsty

4894f15e6abc036c5d055d585a1ca85b134c67e963020adb363c51619908a2d7.jpg
Whats wrong with that?

Poor Donald was gulping water as if to try to replace the river of sweat he was experiencing from looking like the words biggest loser last night.

Marco Rubio must be laughing.
He didn't go through a whole glass did he? What sweat? What drugs are you on? Rubio took a sip during an GOP response and you still masturbate over it as if it were something? WTF?
Trump ridiculed Rubio over it and here he was gulping water in much greater quantities. Hysterical :)

Poor Donald was gulping water as if to try to replace the river of sweat he was experiencing from looking like the words biggest loser last night.

He didn't go through a whole glass did he? What sweat? What drugs are you on? Rubio took a sip during an GOP response and you still masturbate over it as if it were something? WTF?
Trump ridiculed Rubio over it and here he was gulping water in much greater quantities. Hysterical :)
I hadn't heard about the skit, you must follow every single thing trump ever said or did. Or you are getting it fed to you.

I hadn't heard about the skit, you must follow every single thing trump ever said or did. Or you are getting it fed to you.
Apparently you slept through the Republican primaries.

I didn't see them all, but I still believe you are just repuking left wing shit.

I didn't see them all, but I still believe you are just repuking left wing shit.
Enjoy.

he couldn't find his notes so he kept pretending he was drinking .. they were on the floor/

750x422

poor old Donnie .. LMAO

Forum List

Back