Thinking to the maximum

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
Most often people have some idea what their next thought will be, and most often they choose something they know best which, I would say, is usually a choice between one thought and a small number of other possibilities.

If they subconsciously or consciously form a habit and routinely choose the most productive, available thought, they will be much healthier individuals. What we think about does not always have to remain static in any measure.

Here's to a happy life. :)

Can you give an example.... not sure what you are really saying here...

The future is undetermined therefore no one knows for sure what may have been, but when there is an illness, a powerful desire to feel better is present, and repeatedly thinking of feelings or ideas that obviously improve the condition works great. I know from my own experience. Doing it more often and a longer time creates greater progress.

The future is undetermined therefore no one knows for sure what may have been, but when there is an illness, a powerful desire to feel better is present, and repeatedly thinking of feelings or ideas that obviously improve the condition works great. I know from my own experience. Doing it more often and a longer time creates greater progress.

Mind over matter?

Trained thinking patterns?

You were higher than fuck when you write that!

Positive thinking is nice, but is it effective? Does it bring results? Data?

Positive Mental Attitude is good too but not exactly as what I had in mind here.

Thinking to the Maximum is like improving your posture a little at a time, which btw is also very healthy. They are both ongoing effort.

Positive Mental Attitude is good too but not exactly as what I had in mind here.

Thinking to the Maximum is like improving your posture a little at a time, which btw is also very healthy. They are both ongoing effort.

Okay, so no data, because you have none, I take it. Blah, blah, blah, just your opinion, not based on fact.

Okay, so no data, because you have none, I take it. Blah, blah, blah, just your opinion, not based on fact.

Do you want me to perform human trials? LOL

Do you want me to perform human trials? LOL

I suspect that your human trials will involve the use of illegal drugs and Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon".

Forum List

Back