Top 5 Types of Women

Buzz Jenkins

Aug 20, 2015
Note to Mods: I am not really a troll, so lighten up.

Women are more than just a warm hole in which to exercise our cocks. There is so much more to them, such as their face, tits and ass. What follows are my favorite types of chicks, in no particular order.

1. The Petite Chick with Big Titties: This is one of my all-time favorites. By petite I mean 5'4" to 5'6" in height and 90 - 105 lbs. This is the kind of chick that when you enter her vagina you get the feeling that your cock is going to come out of her mouth. Many times these chicks will be Hispanic, which is a great bonus. Nothing better than being able to clearly see your pearl white load on those dark brown titties! The perfect example of this type is Maria Molena, Fox News Weather Bunny.

2. The Asian Chick: Men love Asian chicks. I do not know what it is exactly. They cannot fuck worth a damn, though they can be trained. Perhaps it is that they are usually slim; it is rare to come across a female "chunk". Take of these chicks and put a Catholic School uniform on them and my dick goes off like the 4th of July! BOOM!!!!!! Asian chicks stay to themselves. Go to your town's Chinese restaurants. They are notoriously easy to hook up with. All they got to do is know you aren't going to murder them and that you will feed them a hot meal and they are good to go!

3. The Neighborhood Sloot: She's not a pro, but she could be. She is what I like to call "Old Reliable". She is the honorary Mayor of Pound Town. Usually she has serious daddy abandonment issues, and she likes to fuck, anyone and everyone. All you have to do is buy her some chicken nuggets and a Coke, then she will be blowing your knob before you even get her back home. This is the chick you do anally, then blast a load in her face, after which she sucks you dry. It is always good to have a neighborhood sloot at your disposal.

4. Philippino Chicks: These bitches are just naturally pretty and fuckworthy hot. They will do anything, probably because many of them are former sex trade workers. If a dude is ever going to get his salad tossed outside of prison, then he needs to get with a Philippino chick. They know how to do this. Talk about an instant erection? Just wait until one of these bitches sticks her tongue up your ass! A word of caution is in order, however. These bitches are extremely possessive and they have violent tempers. They can be dangerous. They will fucking kill you! I suggest not thumping one more than twice. You need to hit and run these chicks!

5. Feminist Chicks: This may seem a little counter-intuitive, but hear me out. It may take some work and lies to endear yourself to one of these. It may taken even more time to find one that you want to bone. But these chicks are so fucking pent up with sexual repression that the first time you stick a finger in their twats they explode like a Muslim suicide bomber on a public bus in Tel Aviv! They do not get much sex, so they are catching up for lost time. If you can get past the PC bullshit and get them to trust you, then you will have a fuck buddy for years! Surprisingly, they are up for anything. I especially like having a nerdy one so I can blast a load all over her face and eye glasses! They will do anal. They say they won't. But get them all hot and bothered then shove it up in there. It will blow their minds, and you will be a cock God to her!

There you have it - my 5 favorite type of bitch. Obviously I do not assert that this is absolute.

I get it. You are giving old Buzzy the silent treatment while you wait to hear from the mods on your complaints that I am not congenial enough to grace your presence. How typically low rent of you.

Before your lies and sensibilities get me banned, here is one last message from your whipping boy, Buzzsaw:

Sit and spin!

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1442595114.478338.jpg

I think you have to be a pretty strange and immature guy to categorize women like this.
I don't think many people do which is why I don't think you are getting any responses....

I think you have to be a pretty strange and immature guy to categorize women like this.
I don't think many people do which is why I don't think you are getting any responses....

No. This board is just full of really uptight people.

No. This board is just full of really uptight people.

I don't think so, they are pretty out there - well, about politics...
Sex, not so much....

People don't really like to look at themselves to deeply, I guess it is scary to them...

I'd have to agree with much of that list.

as an addition, banging PR's can be risky, you piss one off, she will come at you with a knife, however if you take it from her and fuck her up against the wall, you will come home to a nice meal all ready for you.

And it's really hard to pass as gay to get a fem chick, not really worth the work.

You forgot the self directed, emotionally unavailable super bitch. She will call you when she feels the need for servicing, then send you on your way until next time. There will always be a next time even if you don't want one. She's just too good to pass up. Sit in your corner and salivate until your number comes up in her stable.

Forum List

Back