The most annoying and robotic question any woman can ask during dating

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO FOR FUN?"

That question drives me insane because it's so fucking loaded and such a lazy ass way to get to know someone. I think I actually I will start hanging up on women who ask that silly ass question because it makes no damm sense.

Or I could just say

"I love eating nachos and browsing youtube"
Clipboard03.gif

Not sure how else someone can get to know you - I don't think I have ever uttered those words in dating.

I'm more curious how the person thinks, what they believe etc. But what you like to do for fun is relevant - I know it would be important to me if I were single again. They would need to:

(1) Play Tennis
(2) Love movies
(3) Enjoy a variety of foods/experimental

That's just the "fun" part. They would need to be active and proactive - if not, I would not be interested.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO FOR FUN?"

That question drives me insane because it's so fucking loaded and such a lazy ass way to get to know someone. I think I actually I will start hanging up on women who ask that silly ass question because it makes no damm sense.

Or I could just say

"I love eating nachos and browsing youtube"
Clipboard03.gif

Well, if your idea of fun and her idea of fun are completely incompatible, then maybe that's a good thing to know before you bother trying to have a relationship.

ON the other hand, if she loves to eat nachos and browse youtube, YOU IN!:beer:

Not sure how else someone can get to know you - I don't think I have ever uttered those words in dating.

I'm more curious how the person thinks, what they believe etc. But what you like to do for fun is relevant - I know it would be important to me if I were single again. They would need to:

(1) Play Tennis
(2) Love movies

That's just the "fun" part. They would need to be active and proactive - if not, I would not be interested.

Dating is making a connection on a superficial level

(1) Play Tennis
(2) Love movies

Well if all you want is sex, yes

The only questions women like to ask men on first dates is about their previous relationships. Other than that women prefer to talk about themselves.

The only questions women like to ask men on first dates is about their previous relationships. Other than that women prefer to talk about themselves.

Talk about themselves in regards to what? Their friends, hobbies. favorite foods?

(1) Play Tennis
(2) Love movies

He gets pissed when they ask if he has a job..

(1) Play Tennis
(2) Love movies

Well if all you want is sex, yes
Hookers have no problem with it...

(1) Play Tennis
(2) Love movies

He gets pissed when they ask if he has a job..

No i get pissed when they ask that retarded follow up question after I tell them I have a job

"IS that what you went to school for?

Not me, I never wanted to know about any previous girlfriends, because inevitably, you have to hear about the "one true love" that "got away" - why would I want to date someone that already had a "1 true love"????

Talk about themselves in regards to what? Their friends, hobbies. favorite foods?
I don't know. I kind of zone out whenever they talk :badgrin:

An honest man!

That's why men should drive the conversation, and, it's also why my life now revolve around sports!

What do I like to do for fun?

Fuck.

If I'm doing it right we can both have some fun, a few times if we really want to have some fun.

If most guys were REALLY honest, that is what they would say - well, unless you like to watch YouTube and eat nachos... :)

What do I like to do for fun?

Fuck.

If I'm doing it right we can both have some fun, a few times if we really want to have some fun.

If most guys were REALLY honest, that is what they would say - well, unless you like to watch YouTube and eat nachos... :)
I can do that, if by "youtube" you mean anal lube and by "eat nachos" you mean make you believe in jesus.

Forum List

Back