Thinking about changing my overall philosophy on life.

From my perspective, d, you have lots of blessings. There's really no need to be pessimistic.

-=d=- said:
I'm about >< this close to becoming a card-carrying pessimist.

I want snow. It's supposed to snow. It never snows.

I want the Seahawks to win. They ALMOST win...they never 'win'.

Same for mariners or sonics.

I'm extremely tired of being let-down.

My mom.
My wife.
The Weather.
'My' Teams.

I'm tired of hoping things will change, then realizing things never do. People will always let you down, despite one or two glimpses of hope throughout the year. No Seattle Team will succeed in 'dominating' any single sport for more than one year. The weather will always do what i LEAST want it do. Liberals and Democrats will ALWAYS find a way to convinced a soul-less, mindless public that 'speed kills' or 'it's about a woman's right to choose' or 'we need to re-distribute the money of the wealthy, to the have-nots'.

:(

I'd submit my application to the NorthWest Pessimists club, but I doubt they'd approve it.

It seems too long since things 'went my way' for more than one or two things...ya know?
:(

Good Lord -=D=- you sound like a Democrat. Buck up cowboy! :D

Thanks again,for the inputs...

but again...I'm not complaining..I'm not depressed...I'm dissapointed. Big difference. I know my blessings in life - but there still exists a level of frustration; perhaps it's just me being the type that hates it when things don't go according to plan? Little things, yeah...the devil is in the details.

The BIG things - sure...war? yeah...I know - doesn't go as planned. But when the very small things like "Weather" or "My team is more talented, yet LOSES", etc....those things get under my skin.

:)

Forum List

Back