Think Carbon Dioxide is not a pollutant?

If you had half a brain, you would have noted that my link:

Age of the Emeishan flood magmatism and relations to Permian?Triassic boundary events

Was not from Wikipedia. So no, it is not.

Yes, I have a brain and I can post overwhelming proof that your primary source is wiki so I would suggest you mind your manners olfraud.

That I occasionally refer to Wikipedia is completely irrelevant to the fact that I didn't refer to it in this case. That you continue to ignore the link I actually posted while continuing to rant on about Wikipedia demonstrates that you don't, in fact, have a brain. Oh dear.

No, I didn't ignore it. However it is one of HUNDREDS of papers that have been published. There are far more that support what I say than you.

Right. The most common language of deniers and creationists (who, not coincidentally, have a lot in common):

"It's only a theory".

\

Of course your problem is nobody I know, who is a sceptic, is also a creationist. In fact it is your side that has the creationists in it or didn't you know that AGW is an accepted theory by the Catholic Church?

OOOOOPPS! All the religious nutters are believers in AGW!

Somebody you know who is a denier IS a creationist. You favorite pal, in fact - Anthony Watt. Oh, and by the way, Catholics, by and large, are NOT creationists. You didn't know this? Huh. Probably because of your narrow minded evangelic upbringing.

I'm an agnostic silly person. The fact that you have to call people names who disagree with you is all I need to know about you olfraud. BTW when are you going to drop the pretense? We all KNOW who you are.

Yes, I have a brain and I can post overwhelming proof that your primary source is wiki so I would suggest you mind your manners olfraud.

That I occasionally refer to Wikipedia is completely irrelevant to the fact that I didn't refer to it in this case. That you continue to ignore the link I actually posted while continuing to rant on about Wikipedia demonstrates that you don't, in fact, have a brain. Oh dear.

No, I didn't ignore it. However it is one of HUNDREDS of papers that have been published. There are far more that support what I say than you.

You need to learn to lie better. You're not good at it.

Right. The most common language of deniers and creationists (who, not coincidentally, have a lot in common):

"It's only a theory".

\

Of course your problem is nobody I know, who is a sceptic, is also a creationist. In fact it is your side that has the creationists in it or didn't you know that AGW is an accepted theory by the Catholic Church?

Somebody you know who is a denier IS a creationist. You favorite pal, in fact - Anthony Watt. Oh, and by the way, Catholics, by and large, are NOT creationists. You didn't know this? Huh. Probably because of your narrow minded evangelic upbringing.

WOW! The AGW church knows no bounds in it lies!

I guess if anyone wants to be a good liar they need to follow your example right?

And yet I'm not the one with multiple sock puppets like you!:lol::lol::lol:

And yet I'm not the one with multiple sock puppets like you!

So you've got nothing.

Perhaps you ought to check with FlaCalTenn. Or Bripat. Or Kosh. Or Crusader Frank. Or Skookerasbil. Or Toddsterpatriot. Or Daveman. Or Helena Handbag. Or Tiny Dancer. Or Mr H. Or Politico. Or FreedomBecki. Or Longknife. Or the ignorant traitor BigRebNC1775. Your sock puppets.

So you've got nothing.

Perhaps you ought to check with FlaCalTenn. Or Bripat. Or Kosh. Or Crusader Frank. Or Skookerasbil. Or Toddsterpatriot. Or Daveman. Or Helena Handbag. Or Tiny Dancer. Or Mr H. Or Politico. Or FreedomBecki. Or Longknife. Or the ignorant traitor BigRebNC1775. Your sock puppets.

No it is you that can not admit that you are wrong and that you are a loyal follow of the religion AGW that is not based on any science.

It's far more accurate than the wiki BS you post. And it is used by the Canadian Parks System. So yes.
If you had half a brain, you would have noted that my link:

Age of the Emeishan flood magmatism and relations to Permian?Triassic boundary events

Was not from Wikipedia. So no, it is not.
Yes, I have a brain
It's a real shame you never learned how to use it then. Or perhaps this nonsense about you actually having a brain is just another one of your brain-free delusions. Or perhaps your brain stalled out in the eighth grade and your never could get it started up again.

There's got to be some explanation for your complete imbelicity and insane delusions.

and I can post overwhelming proof that your primary source is wiki so I would suggest you mind your manners olfraud.

LOLOLOL....that's a hoot....you obviously can't even find your own ass even using both hands, a roadmap and a GPS.

You have NEVER been able to post "overwhelming proof" of any of your denier cult myths and fantasies, except in your own befuddled imagination.

Last edited:

LOL.....oh, walleyed, you routinely "ignore it" when I completely debunk your crackpot denier cult myths and nonsense.

You always falsely claim that you have "HUNDREDS of papers" that support your delusional drivel but somehow you can never actually produce anything reputable that actually supports your nonsense. You demonstrate massive ignorance about actual science at every turn. Of course, you're too retarded and ignorant about science to be able to tell the difference between actual science and the lame brained pseudo-scientific bullshit you find on those denier cult blogs. The rare scientific paper that you do cite almost never is saying what you think it says because you've just taken the headline and link off of some moronic denier cult blog without actually reading the paper or being able to comprehend it if you did.

LOL.....oh, walleyed, you routinely "ignore it" when I completely debunk your crackpot denier cult myths and nonsense.

You always falsely claim that you have "HUNDREDS of papers" that support your delusional drivel but somehow you can never actually produce anything reputable that actually supports your nonsense. You demonstrate massive ignorance about actual science at every turn. Of course, you're too retarded and ignorant about science to be able to tell the difference between actual science and the lame brained pseudo-scientific bullshit you find on those denier cult blogs. The rare scientific paper that you do cite almost never is saying what you think it says because you've just taken the headline and link off of some moronic denier cult blog without actually reading the paper or being able to comprehend it if you did.

This coming from an AGW church member.

I've never quite understood this obsessive denier cult fantasy that everyone disagreeing with you must be a "sock puppet". You are far from the only denier cultist that I've heard accusing everyone of being someone's "sock puppet" Are you so afraid of acknowledging that you deniers are in a minority that you have to pretend there's only one person debunking your drivel? LOLOL. Pathetic! Or it perhaps an attempt to divert the thread topics into meaningless wrangling over nonsense?

Last edited:

I've never quite understood this obsessive denier cult fantasy that everyone disagreeing with you must be a "sock puppet". You are far from the only denier cultist that I've heard accusing everyone of being someone's "sock puppet" Are you so afraid of acknowledging that you deniers are in a minority that you have to pretend there's only one person debunking your drivel? LOLOL. Pathetic! Or it perhaps an attempt to divert the thread topics into meaningless wrangling over nonsense?

Says the AGW puppet.

I guess if anyone wants to be a good liar they need to follow your example right?

You may not know much about me so let me clue you in. I am at times mistaken, but I am not known to lie. Now, if you have evidence that I am mistaken anywhere in this discussion, by all means, share it with the rest of us.

\

I guess you didn't get the memo. If not, you are the only one who didn't. Not only is Watt a creationist, but so is his pal, Roy Spencer.

I guess you didn't get the memo. If not, you are the only one who didn't. Not only is Watt a creationist, but so is his pal, Roy Spencer.

And continued proof that AGW church lies knows no bounds.

So you've got nothing.

No it is you that can not admit that you are wrong and that you are a loyal follow of the religion AGW that is not based on any science.

"Insanity - Repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

- Albert Einstein

So you've got nothing.

What was that socko?

So you've got nothing.

"Insanity - Repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

- Albert Einstein

Other than the religious dogma part of it that describes AGW cultism to a "T".

And continued proof that AGW church lies knows no bounds.

You've already lost the argument, pal. Why continue to make a fool out of yourself? Are you a masochist, or what?

Forum List

Back