Things you should do naked...

Dance like nobody's watching;
love like you've never been hurt.
Sing like nobody's listening;
live like it's heaven on earth.

Being naked outside and doing stuff naked inside are 2 totally different things.
I can't imagine why I would be naked outside.

Practically, I'm only fully naked (without underwear) for the more serious stuff.
Otherwise I always wear at least underwear.

Does trimming the weeds with the weed whacker count as serious stuff? There are no warnings on the thing.

:eek:

See #2 in http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/226411-things-you-shouldnt-do-naked.html

Being naked outside and doing stuff naked inside are 2 totally different things.
I can't imagine why I would be naked outside.

Practically, I'm only fully naked (without underwear) for the more serious stuff.
Otherwise I always wear at least underwear.

You'll really flip, when you skinny-dip!!

(Or chunky-dunk, if appropriate ;) )

Skinny-dipping is the one of the best feelings I can describe. Lying on a rock as the river rushes by you and over you, and mountains on both sides and the sun beaming down and bathing your body to sensual perfection, is something I love to feel.

Also posting on USMB in the mornings after a warm bath, and nothing on but a towel wrapped in a pile of freshly shampooed hair, is very freeing.

Riding at night, as a passenger, naked in a car, with a loved one, is pure magic. No words spoken, and the moon outlining the beautiful bodies through the opened sunroofs........:eusa_angel:

The best things in life, really are, free??? :)

:eusa_think: Well... I don't know how free they've been, but the best things in MY life are 'clothing optional'.

Stand in a public place. Wonder to yourself: "Why is it that we all look essentially the same, and yet we feel embarrassed to be naked before one another?"

Get a tan. Tan lines suck.

Bath the dogs. Let 'em shake and splash.

Wash your car. :eusa_think: Location might be a good thing to factor in to this decision. Society is still pretty fucked up in how it views nudity... I was thinking of car washing at home.

Watch t.v. Why? :dunno: Why not!

What else...?

Sex.

Sex is best done naked.

Forum List

Back