Things you should do naked...

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Get a tan. Tan lines suck.

Bath the dogs. Let 'em shake and splash.

Wash your car. :eusa_think: Location might be a good thing to factor in to this decision. Society is still pretty fucked up in how it views nudity... I was thinking of car washing at home.

Watch t.v. Why? :dunno: Why not!

What else...?

Wash your car. :eusa_think: Location might be a good thing to factor in to this decision. Society is still pretty fucked up in how it views nudity... I was thinking of car washing at home.

What else...?

Take a shower?

Being naked outside and doing stuff naked inside are 2 totally different things.
I can't imagine why I would be naked outside.

Practically, I'm only fully naked (without underwear) for the more serious stuff.
Otherwise I always wear at least underwear.

What else...?

Take a shower?

Damn fine answer!!​
:thewave:
Keep playing!!!​

Being naked outside and doing stuff naked inside are 2 totally different things.

Practically, I'm only fully naked (without underwear) for the more serious stuff.

You'll really flip, when you skinny-dip!!

(Or chunky-dunk, if appropriate ;) )

Does trimming the weeds with the weed whacker count as serious stuff? There are no warnings on the thing.

:eek:

Skinny-dipping is the one of the best feelings I can describe. Lying on a rock as the river rushes by you and over you, and mountains on both sides and the sun beaming down and bathing your body to sensual perfection, is something I love to feel.

Also posting on USMB in the mornings after a warm bath, and nothing on but a towel wrapped in a pile of freshly shampooed hair, is very freeing.

Riding at night, as a passenger, naked in a car, with a loved one, is pure magic. No words spoken, and the moon outlining the beautiful bodies through the opened sunroofs........:eusa_angel:

The best things in life, really are, free??? :)

Skinny-dipping is the one of the best feelings I can describe. Lying on a rock as the river rushes by you and over you, and mountains on both sides and the sun beaming down and bathing your body to sensual perfection, is something I love to feel.

Also posting on USMB in the mornings after a warm bath, and nothing on but a towel wrapped in a pile of freshly shampooed hair, is very freeing.

Riding at night, as a passenger, naked in a car, with a loved one, is pure magic. No words spoken, and the moon outlining the beautiful bodies through the opened sunroofs........:eusa_angel:

I have to agree with you, especially in a convertible with the top down. The wind does such wonderful things.

I think the world would be a better place if more people enjoyed a mountain stream or waterfall wearing nothing but a smile.

I have to agree with you, especially in a convertible with the top down. The wind does such wonderful things.

I think the world would be a better place if more people enjoyed a mountain stream or waterfall wearing nothing but a smile.

Yes, yes, and in a low-riding Corvette.....ohhhh myyyyyy......

Make fried chicken. Spray paint your car--in the driveway. Sandblast the house. Trim the upper branches of your neighbor's tree. Let your dog out of the house and chase him around the neighborhood. Look through your neighbor's bedroom window--and if they ask you were "Just seeing if anyone was at home."

Find out hot the shower really gets when you turn your water heater all the way up.

OK, maybe not that last thing.

ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back