Things Are Going So Great Under Biden

I can answer that easily. The administration factors in some things that matter or effect most Americans so they can claim inflation is lower. But those of us who fill our cars at the gas pump are paying more for that gasoline. Last Wednesday was senior discount day at our local super market and pretty much, with maybe 2 or 3 exceptions, everything I bought cost more than it did the last time I bought those items.

For the vast majority of Americans who are paying more for fuel, food, clothing, shelter and other necessities, inflation is still out of control.
Everyone in the world but you morons know that the inflation and gas prices are caused by Putin wrecking the grain and oil markets while attacking Ukraine... And the United States under Biden is doing better than any other major economy, Super Dupe..

Everyone in the world but you morons know that the inflation and gas prices are caused by Putin wrecking the grain and oil markets while attacking Ukraine... And the United States under Biden is doing better than any other major economy, Super Dupe..
Everybody who bothers to look at the data and information understands how Biden has exacerbated instead of mitigating inflation.

Yes, he did.
Their profit margins did not change.
Sure..........

4 oil companies had total sales of $1 trillion last year​

1699295228938.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › MoneyWatch

Feb 2, 2023 — Shell on Thursday reported a nearly $40 billion profit for last year. That's more than double the prior year's results and the most money Shell ...

Exxon announced record earnings as profits continue to ...​

1699295282973.png
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2023/01/31 › exxon-mobil-earnin...

Jan 31, 2023 — ExxonMobil earned nearly $56 billion in profit in 2022, setting an annual record not just for itself but for any U.S. or European oil giant.

But that’s not what it said. It said 80% saw cash savings decrease from March 2020.

It doesn’t say they can’t make ends meet.

Like I said, you guys just say shit without knowing what it is you’re talking about.
And yet evictions are high, foreclosures are high, auto loan defaults are high. But these people are all doing just great.

He is absolutely correct. You have something that he should take responsibility for? Everyone else in the world knows that the inflation is caused by Putin's war in Ukraine or Trump's horrible pandemic response based on imaginary vaccine dangers. Great job! So what is Joe supposed to take credit for, the best major economy in the world or the first infrastructure bill in over 40 years or his many helpful for the middle class and working class policies. The only problem with his policies are that too many are obstructed by your scumbag mega rich lying G O P swine, Super Duper.
You could have just posted that Biden and the left don't want to take responsibility for anything. It would have been a lot less words for you to type.

I can answer that easily. The administration factors in some things that matter or effect most Americans so they can claim inflation is lower. But those of us who fill our cars at the gas pump are paying more for that gasoline. Last Wednesday was senior discount day at our local super market and pretty much, with maybe 2 or 3 exceptions, everything I bought cost more than it did the last time I bought those items.

For the vast majority of Americans who are paying more for fuel, food, clothing, shelter and other necessities, inflation is still out of control.
They love to factor out food and energy and then claim inflation is going down.

You could have just posted that Biden and the left don't want to take responsibility for anything. It would have been a lot less words for you to type.
More teabagger projection.

Trump: 'I Don't Take Responsibility at All'​

1699297191579.png
The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com › ideas › archive › 2020/03

Mar 13, 2020 — This afternoon, on the heels of a widely panned formal Oval Office address, Donald Trump assembled a group of scientific and corporate leaders ...

I do care. But I don’t know how to convince people that make decisions based on memes and not data.

Any ideas?
/——/ Nothing wrong with memes. They convey a message just like a print ad. There is no difference what so ever.
But, butt hurt libs dismiss them when they expose the truth.

There’s that Leftard ‘But both sides’ BS.
View attachment 854168
Democrats controlled the White House and both Houses of Congress when?
View attachment 854169
What the left don't understand is that Americans are now paying 17.2% more for things than they were under Trump but they want to talk up that 3.7% as if things are going just great now. 17.2% inflation is a huge increase.

Sure..........

4 oil companies had total sales of $1 trillion last year

View attachment 854204
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › MoneyWatch
Feb 2, 2023 — Shell on Thursday reported a nearly $40 billion profit for last year. That's more than double the prior year's results and the most money Shell ...

Exxon announced record earnings as profits continue to ...

View attachment 854208
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2023/01/31 › exxon-mobil-earnin...
Jan 31, 2023 — ExxonMobil earned nearly $56 billion in profit in 2022, setting an annual record not just for itself but for any U.S. or European oil giant.
Profits are consistently 10%/12% or so. They do reinvest money also. I was with the preachers of oil profits a good portion of my life. Oil operated its best with no interference. Trump even proved it. The Ukraine war has a very minor affect. However, Joe and the swamp use the time worn its someone else's fault spiel as they are in the pocket of the globalists who ironically may have some oil corporations involved. We paid less. That is a fact. No Prog lies will change that.

Forum List

Back