Things Are Going So Great Under Biden

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
That 80% of Americans are worse off now than they were in 2020. 76% of Americans say the country is headed in the wrong direction. And 57% disapprove of Biden's job performance and that includes Democrats themselves. Why is it that Americans just can't see what a great job Biden is doing? Is it a messaging problem? Or, is it that Americans actually do see what Biden and the left have done to this country?

That 80% of Americans are worse off now than they were in 2020. 76% of Americans say the country is headed in the wrong direction. And 57% disapprove of Biden's job performance and that includes Democrats themselves. Why is it that Americans just can't see what a great job Biden is doing? Is it a messaging problem? Or, is it that Americans actually do see what Biden and the left have done to this country?

What I hear is " At Least we dont have a Racis in the whitehouse". The masstards are completely oblivious to what is going on with the country.

People know what their lives are like. BS government data doesn't change that.
It consumers are worried about their own economy, they wouldn’t be spending so much.

People, especially when influenced by media hacks, don’t correlate their individual economy with the national one. They’re doing fine by tue media hacks convince them everything is going to hell.

Most people don’t know anything about the economy, mostly because half of the country doesn’t listen to honest media.

I hope we can make it until next November. Even then, there's been a lot of damage done. :(

Even if all the right people get elected, this is a big mess.
I expect something horrendous next year involving Biden.

He's been the source of so many bad things, but what's coming will be even worse.

All of this Jew hatred is like the lead up to WWII.

1699278459256.png

People like you are who I am referring to. You don’t understand data and just listen to a bunch of lying hacks.

Attachments

• 1699278459303.png
    1699278459303.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
"Actual data" from NPR?

:rolleyes-41::cuckoo:
I remember when PBS/NPR came to Ft Campbell KY and wanted to interview some of the guys on the teams at 5th Group.
This was when Bush was POTUS.
They were looking for dirt to trash him with after the moldy shower scandal at Walter Reed.
They spent all day interviewing "Tabbers" (SF Qualified).
From what I understand....they couldn't get anyone to say anything bad enough to use.....so they scrapped the story.

I think it’s weird that people would trust partisan media hacks over government data. That’s pretty dumb.

Says an ignorant, gullible sheep that mindlessly believes and obeys whatever lies his government tells him to believe and obey; not having the courage nor intellect to dare to open his own eyes and even try to see or think for himself.

Of course you think it's “weird” for people to see and think for themselves. But that's a reflection on you, and not on those of us that you think are “weird”.

laugh-smile.gif

Forum List

Back