They Wouldn't Bake a Cake for WHAT?????

Go back into the closet where you belong, freak. Things were much better in society when you abnormal freaks hid.
Ya know....I am friends or acquainted with gay people who are perfectly normal every day folks who just want to be left alone. And one thing that bothers them is these fringe kooks who claim to be part of the same community, but insist on being in constant conflict. That there is always a battle. And if the battle does not exist, create one. Anything to gain the attention of the public.

Problem is, those in constant conflict are the ones allowing these "perfectly normal every day folks" to actually be left alone. Without the fight, there wouldn't be any being left alone.
Nah...Don't spin this. My friends tell me this. Exactly what I posted.
Don't try to psycho-analyze or rationalize...
These radicals create fights where none exist or are necessary.

So we should just go with the "a five year old can understand this" kind of theory, because your friends tell you this?

It's amazing that in the modern era many people refuse to accept that things are complex and are always on the look out for the simplest method of seeing something, even if it's complete bullshit.
Only the ones creating the fights are seeking to complicate the issues to the point where they are so clouded with doubt and so vague, it becomes paralyzing.
And this is goal.
The goal In this context is to terrorize people into compliance with the militant gay agenda......
In other words, "comply or your life and livelihood will be destroyed." Example What that state of Oregon did to that bakery owner. That was the equivalent of using a shot gun to kill a housefly.
The militant gay movement used the state to issue an over kill punishment as a means to terrorize others into compliance.
Don't bother denying this. These are the facts.

You're just making out like you understand these people, and making it so their view on the world is very convenient for your own view. That they're just bad people, and are doing all this for some conspiracy to make your life worse, but you can then attack them easily.

I'm calling you out on this one and saying you're talking bullshit.

Go back into the closet where you belong, freak. Things were much better in society when you abnormal freaks hid.
Ya know....I am friends or acquainted with gay people who are perfectly normal every day folks who just want to be left alone. And one thing that bothers them is these fringe kooks who claim to be part of the same community, but insist on being in constant conflict. That there is always a battle. And if the battle does not exist, create one. Anything to gain the attention of the public.

Problem is, those in constant conflict are the ones allowing these "perfectly normal every day folks" to actually be left alone. Without the fight, there wouldn't be any being left alone.

So we should just go with the "a five year old can understand this" kind of theory, because your friends tell you this?

It's amazing that in the modern era many people refuse to accept that things are complex and are always on the look out for the simplest method of seeing something, even if it's complete bullshit.
Who the fuck said anything about 5 year olds. There you go with the spin. Not on my watch.

I said about five year olds. But I'm thinking that this is a waste of time talking to you, if you actually read what I wrote, you'd see what the five year old thing was all about. But no, you're just trying to dumb down every argument and waste people's time. I don't come on here to play these silly games. Sorry, bye.

I don't understand why a business that's in business to make money refuses to bake any cake for any reason…

If you were not an immoral pervert, bereft of any vestige of integrity or a conscience, then you might understand that to someone who is otherwise, that there are more important principles than money. Integrity is all about holding to one's moral principles, and doing what is right, even when there is some profit or other benefit to be gained by selling out one's principles and doing what one knows to be wrong.

That said, however…

…but I guess if bigots and homophobes don't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding, so be it. There's lots of other bakers out there who don't care.

But a BIRTHDAY CAKE? Are you ••••ing kidding me?

I have to agree with you on this one point.

To bake a cake for, or otherwise to supply any goods and services in support of a sick, immoral homosexual mockery of a wedding is something that would violate any decent person's moral values. Marriage is sacred, and it is wrong to participate in, or otherwise to support in any way, such a mockery of it; and a person with morals and integrity would not do so for mere money.

But there's nothing wrong with celebrating a birthday, no matter whose birthday it is, and no reason why one should claim that it violates one's moral standards to supply a birthday cake.

Yep. And it's the fringe that keeps the trouble flowing and makes things worse.

And that goes for pretty much every issue, not just this one.

Most people just want to get along, but the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

I remember when the cry of the wicked was “Don't force your morality on me!” All they wanted—or so they claimed—was to be allowed to practice their disgusting perversions in private, without the rest of society condemning and persecuting them for it.

We can now clearly see that that was a lie. Having gained the right to engage in their immoral practices, they now insist on forcing their sickness and evil on the rest of us, and demanding that we support them, in violation of our own principles. Not content just to have us not force their morality on them, they now demand the right to force their immorality on us.

Welcome to America — where bigoted bakers do background checks to avoid selling cakes to lesbians (because Jesus) but we don't require merchants at gun shows to do background checks to avoid selling weapons of war to crazed terrorists, abusive spouses, and the mentally ill (because freedom).

Oh. I bolded the last sentence because, yeah. Really.
and the last line is just ••••ing ignorant and shows a complete lack of any understanding of our Constitution.

property rights
2nd Amendment
privacy

You didn't even mention the First Amendment, which explicitly affirms freedoms of religion, speech, the press, and assembly; and by implication, affirms freedoms of conscience and association.

In any event, it's not ignorance, but willful contempt, of the Constitution, which drives those on the far-wrong to attempt to disregard, undermine, and pervert it; and to mock, insult, and condemn those who would uphold it.

So you don't think all gun purchases should require a background check?

Where, in “…the right of the people…shall not be infringed.”, do you find the authority to require the people to submit to a background check, in order to obtain permission from government to exercise the right which government is forbidden from infringing?

Let this baker pick and choose whom she wishes to do business with and if people find her practices abhorrent then they will take their duckets elsewhere. If her sales drop off she will have no one to blame but herself. Let the free market settle it.

Of course, wrong-wingers hate the free market, as much as they hate the Constitution; especially when it produces results other than what they wish.

Remember what happened, a few years ago, when the sick-pervert-lobby called for a boycott of Chick-Fil-A?

chick-fil-a1.png
CHICK-FIL-A_GAY_MARRIAGE_26433831.JPG
chikfila-672x372.jpg
Chik%2BFil%2BA%2BBoycott%2BUnintended%2BConsequences.jpg

I don't understand why a business that's in business to make money refuses to bake any cake for any reason…

If you were not an immoral pervert, bereft of any vestige of integrity or a conscience, then you might understand that to someone who is otherwise, that there are more important principles than money. Integrity is all about holding to one's moral principles, and doing what is right, even when there is some profit or other benefit to be gained by selling out one's principles and doing what one knows to be wrong.

That said, however…

…but I guess if bigots and homophobes don't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding, so be it. There's lots of other bakers out there who don't care.

But a BIRTHDAY CAKE? Are you ••••ing kidding me?

I have to agree with you on this one point.

To bake a cake for, or otherwise to supply any goods and services in support of a sick, immoral homosexual mockery of a wedding is something that would violate any decent person's moral values. Marriage is sacred, and it is wrong to participate in, or otherwise to support in any way, such a mockery of it; and a person with morals and integrity would not do so for mere money.

But there's nothing wrong with celebrating a birthday, no matter whose birthday it is, and no reason why one should claim that it violates one's moral standards to supply a birthday cake.

So we've got onto morals here.

Which morals trump which?

Would you say that the theory of Human Rights with it's "you can do whatever you like as long as you don't infringe on the rights of others" should be somewhere near the top?

Your view appears to be that whichever thing you're thinking about right now is the one which trumps all others.

Question. If I'm forced to make a cake for a homo wedding and I jack off into the batter, would that be seen as malicious or would they appreciate the personal touch to make their special day extra happy?

No response?

I just want to make sure that when the almighty government at the behest of "liberals" induces me into involuntary servitude that I don't offend anyone with my response.

I don't understand why a business that's in business to make money refuses to bake any cake for any reason, but I guess if bigots and homophobes don't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding, so be it. There's lots of other bakers out there who don't care.

But a BIRTHDAY CAKE? Are you fucking kidding me?

Not a wedding cake. A birthday cake:

It certainly wasn't the text message Candice Lowe was expecting to get on her honeymoon. She says it came from the owner of a local bakery, canceling the order for her wife's birthday cake. Lowe says, "after she saw my Facebook page, she found out that I was in a same-sex marriage and she could not do my cake." ... The couple was just married two weeks ago and are still on cloud nine after celebrating with their son, family and friends. But that all came crashing down. In some ways, they say, it's like taking two steps back. "It wasn't a wedding cake, it was just a birthday cake [for my wife, Amanda]," Candice said. "A birthday cake has nothing to do with your sexual preference."

Religious conservatives have been aggressively pushing for laws that would legalize discrimination against same-sex couples. They insist they need these hateful carve-outs—they need a special right to discriminate—because otherwise they will be compelled to participate in same-sex weddings, this is contrary to their "sincerely held religious beliefs" forbid, Jesus will have a sad, they will go to hell, etc. But it's not just our weddings they object to—it's our existence. Refusing to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding says, "I don't think you people should be able to celebrate or solemnize your relationships because same-sex marriage is a sin." Refusing to bake a birthday cake for a lesbian says, "I don't think your birth is something to celebrate because the world would be better off if you didn't exist."

Welcome to America — where bigoted bakers do background checks to avoid selling cakes to lesbians (because Jesus) but we don't require merchants at gun shows to do background checks to avoid selling weapons of war to crazed terrorists, abusive spouses, and the mentally ill (because freedom).

Well...THAT was an Ironic post. We know who the real freaks are.....check your mirror.

I don't understand why a business that's in business to make money refuses to bake any cake for any reason, but I guess if bigots and homophobes don't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding, so be it. There's lots of other bakers out there who don't care.

It certainly wasn't the text message Candice Lowe was expecting to get on her honeymoon. She says it came from the owner of a local bakery, canceling the order for her wife's birthday cake. Lowe says, "after she saw my Facebook page, she found out that I was in a same-sex marriage and she could not do my cake." ... The couple was just married two weeks ago and are still on cloud nine after celebrating with their son, family and friends. But that all came crashing down. In some ways, they say, it's like taking two steps back. "It wasn't a wedding cake, it was just a birthday cake [for my wife, Amanda]," Candice said. "A birthday cake has nothing to do with your sexual preference."

Religious conservatives have been aggressively pushing for laws that would legalize discrimination against same-sex couples. They insist they need these hateful carve-outs—they need a special right to discriminate—because otherwise they will be compelled to participate in same-sex weddings, this is contrary to their "sincerely held religious beliefs" forbid, Jesus will have a sad, they will go to hell, etc. But it's not just our weddings they object to—it's our existence. Refusing to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding says, "I don't think you people should be able to celebrate or solemnize your relationships because same-sex marriage is a sin." Refusing to bake a birthday cake for a lesbian says, "I don't think your birth is something to celebrate because the world would be better off if you didn't exist."

I don't understand why a business would turn down money either. But what I REALLY don't understand is why someone would have a fit over another person not wanting their money. Just go elsewhere. Problem solved.

And that is EXACTLY as it should be. If I want to open a business and pick and choose my customers, or not even have ANY customers. That is MY business. Not yours.

Well...THAT was an Ironic post. We know who the real freaks are.....check your mirror.

I chose to be attracted to the opposite gender, therefore, I can't be a freak.

Happy birthday fags, happy birthday! hope you get a birthday package delivered to the back door

Only the ones creating the fights are seeking to complicate the issues to the point where they are so clouded with doubt and so vague, it becomes paralyzing.
And this is goal.
The goal In this context is to terrorize people into compliance with the militant gay agenda......
In other words, "comply or your life and livelihood will be destroyed." Example What that state of Oregon did to that bakery owner. That was the equivalent of using a shot gun to kill a housefly.
The militant gay movement used the state to issue an over kill punishment as a means to terrorize others into compliance.
Don't bother denying this. These are the facts.

You're just making out like you understand these people, and making it so their view on the world is very convenient for your own view. That they're just bad people, and are doing all this for some conspiracy to make your life worse, but you can then attack them easily.

I'm calling you out on this one and saying you're talking bullshit.
Oh cut the bullshit.
Your post makes zero sense.
Do not tell me what I know or who I know.
And you don't get to call me out on anything. Not when I have the facts on my side.
You're just pissed off because you can't put a dent in my post.
Stow it. You don't know shit except what your left wing radical minions tell you to think...

Who the fuck said anything about 5 year olds. There you go with the spin. Not on my watch.

I said about five year olds. But I'm thinking that this is a waste of time talking to you, if you actually read what I wrote, you'd see what the five year old thing was all about. But no, you're just trying to dumb down every argument and waste people's time. I don't come on here to play these silly games. Sorry, bye.
You have lost this argument. so you try to make yourself feel better by claiming "waste of time"....Good. Move the fuck on then..

Forum List

Back