They Were Wrong Then, And They're Wrong Now

Maineman, Glockmail's definition of a terrorist - ALL NON WHITE MUSLIMS.

This is the kind of sick mentality you're arguing with.

Let's review the bidding, shall we:

I am merely trying to ascertain the breadth and depth of your understanding and experience in the very complex middle eastern foreign policy dynamic.

most folks would agree that the foreign policy issues surrounding the middle east are certainly complex....except, of course rd stats rul who chimed in:

It is not complex at all

You kill the terrorists before they kill you

so...methinks... unless rd stats rul assumes that everyone is the islamic world is a terrorst, if you consider that the terrorists don't wear uniforms of have big "terrorist" tattoos on their foreheads...... how is he going to kill terrorists before they kill us...which prompted this question:

could you explain to me how you actually tell the terrorists from the non-terrorist islamic citizens in such a way as to be able to kill them before they make any overt steps towards killing you?

and like the smell of a skunk at a garden party, glock decides to chime in with this bizarre entry:

One way is that when they are in a mosque shooting at you, you call in 3 or 4 2000 pounders.

now.... given the flow of the discussion to this point, it would seem that glock didn't quite understand what we were talking about.... so...in an effort to help glock get on the same page I said:

so...you apparently had a tough time comprehending my phrase "before they make any overt steps towards killing you"

showing that he is not only obtuse, but stubborn, glock persisted:

If you kill them in the mosque today then they won't be able to sneak up on you tommorow. That's not rocket science, is it?

it's not rocket science, but it IS really dumb. The discussion started when I attempted to pin down rd stats rul on his overly simplistic "kill the terrorists" foreign policy summary, and now we have dragged glock into the mess. He is suggesting that we kill the folks in a mosque today and then they won't be able to sneak up on us tomorrow...never once telling how he would discern those folks in the mosque who were bad and who were good...no..wait...he did tell us...he told us he wouldn't give a shit because he would drop large bombs on the mosque which would pretty much eliminate the problem of enemy identification.... that barbarian response drew this:

so...you are advocating killing all Muslims worldwide as they worship??

and at that point, glock began spinning and reversing direction and pointing me back to previous statements (already quoted above) that somehow were supposed to become coherent the second time around.

Is he always this pathetic, or during the weekend on the ski slopes, did he maybe suffer some exposure or frostbite issues that have clouded his normally mediocre intellect?

Maineman, Glockmail's definition of a terrorist - ALL NON WHITE MUSLIMS.

This is the kind of sick mentality you're arguing with.

Actually its all militant muslims. The color of they're skin is only relevant when you consider that the arab muslims have historically and in contemporary times killed and enslaved africans.

Must be a slow day at Central Maine Power Company.

what is that supposed to mean? I haven't worked for CMP for nearly four years now...I work for their corporate parent.

was that some half assed attempt at intimidation?

what a cyber stud you are! [/sarcasm off]

what is that supposed to mean? I haven't worked for CMP for nearly four years now...I work for their corporate parent.

was that some half assed attempt at intimidation?

what a cyber stud you are! [/sarcasm off]

If it was, he is perm banned.

Glock, explain or you are gone. No threats against employment, etc. will be tolerated. No exceptions. Clock is ticking.

Glock, explain or you are gone. No threats against employment, etc. will be tolerated. No exceptions. Clock is ticking.

it is where I used to work...and how he found that out, I have no idea...but in fairness to him, I no longer work there.

it is where I used to work...and how he found that out, I have no idea...but in fairness to him, I no longer work there.

But he didn't know that. So we'll find out how that was a coincidence. Having been on the receiving end of such crap, my tolerance level is low/

Since he is 'relatively young', he'll be glad that banning is the option of choice rather than going after his livelihood. My guess, he'd like to provide for his respectful children and slim, tight, wonderful wife.

Gheez--- MM makes sexual innuendos at my young son and my Mum, and now I'm the bad guy?

I lived in Augusta for 4 years. Everyone who ever paid a power bill knows that CMP is the utility company there. Where else would a "facilities director for regional gas and electric public utility" work?

I'm amazed how you get sucked into the victim ploy every time. What’s with that?

Gheez--- MM makes sexual innuendos at my young son and my Mum, and now I'm the bad guy?

I lived in Augusta for 4 years. Everyone who ever paid a power bill knows that CMP is the utility company there. Where else would a "facilities director for regional gas and electric public utility" work?

I'm amazed how you get sucked into the victim ploy every time. What’s with that?

anybody who lived in Augusta for four years would know that CMP has nothing to do with gas..... try again.

Could you enlighten me as to how that was a threat against employment????

I guess i must be little slow tonight...

Could you enlighten me as to how that was a threat against employment????

I guess i must be little slow tonight...

204. Put your employer in, then make the poster someone whom you know 'really' doesn't like you, enough to find out who your employer is...

As they say, not rocket science.

204. Put your employer in, then make the poster someone whom you know 'really' doesn't like you, enough to find out who your employer is...

As they say, not rocket science.

I still dont understand how this is intimidation? He didnt threaten in any manner just asked a question, albiet he used a place of employment but it could have been a quess or maybe he is known from another board where he divulged that info..

I still dont get the intimidation aspect. I have seen a lot more intimidating things said on this board over the last couple of years and people weren't banned...

I still dont understand how this is intimidation? He didnt threaten in any manner just asked a question, albiet he used a place of employment but it could have been a quess or maybe he is known from another board where he divulged that info..

I still dont get the intimidation aspect. I have seen a lot more intimidating things said on this board over the last couple of years and people weren't banned...
Take it to pm.

I have never divulged my place of employment on this or any other board.

hmmm.... have you ever had a military service record or a military medical record?

If not, why would you doubt someone who spent a quarter of century with both?

and from the constitution's perspective, congressmen represent districts and senators represent states. There is not constitutional distinction for a commonwealth, I thought you might have known that.

Boy, you are just digging yourself even deeper. Yes there is a Constitutional difference of Commonwealth and State. Mass. changed its Constitution to reflect that it is a Commonwealth.

But you know, you were the one who decided to get anal about it all, as it was obvious what Glock was talking about and he made AN IRRELEVANT error, BUT YOU had to point it out. As they say, people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

I have never divulged my place of employment on this or any other board.

Back on point, the thing Glock said about bombing mosques was tounge in cheek. But apparently you didnt get it.

As for his supposed BAD post, I dont get it either. Its a very, very common and old joke, "...things are slow..." meaning he has too much time on his hands.

Boy, you are just digging yourself even deeper. Yes there is a Constitutional difference of Commonwealth and State. Mass. changed its Constitution to reflect that it is a Commonwealth.

But you know, you were the one who decided to get anal about it all, as it was obvious what Glock was talking about and he made AN IRRELEVANT error, BUT YOU had to point it out. As they say, people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

the "constitution" to which I was referring was the United States Constitution. In that, there is no mention made of any distinction between commonwealths and states.... and no provision made for members of the United States Senate to represent anything OTHER than States. Got it?

Back on point, the thing Glock said about bombing mosques was tounge in cheek. But apparently you didnt get it.

As for his supposed BAD post, I dont get it either. Its a very, very common and old joke, "...things are slow..." meaning he has too much time on his hands.

no LuvR...if, let's say, you worked at a "Betty's Happy Ending Massage Parlor" in Hoboken, New Jersey.... and have never ever divulged that fact online, and, one day, I said, after a particularly contentious argument between the two of us, "I guess things are slow down at Betty's today, eh LuvR.... maybe I'll have to stop by and get a happy ending"... that would be unnerving to you, wouldn't it? That would indicate that I had found out something about your private life that you had not divulged and that I had then gone and divulged it to everyone else on the internet - that is not good. Comprendez?

Forum List

Back