‘They were all shot’: "russia" accused of war crimes as Bucha reveals horror of invasion

Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal ?

• YES

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Nope. I’m just not buying any of the Ukrainian bullshit propaganda since most all of it has been debunked so far. Zelensky is a liar and a con artist. He doesn’t represent democracy in the least. Putin might not be much better, but I haven’t seen any actual evidence to support that either.
If your arguments had any merit you would not need to constantly lie like that.

That makes even less sense than your last post.

Obviously they've been reporting them to the reporters and any civilian or military's investigators they run into.

If this were not the case we wouldn't even know about these atrocities.
Uh-huh. It took four days after the Russians withdrew for pics of hundreds of dead people laying around in the streets to show up on the internet.

You people are so gullible.

I really don't see how the Putin followers/fanboys can look at the photo's and video of the carnage in Ukraine and continue making excuses for the invaders.
If anyone in a video talks Ukrainian, you may bet he's bullshitting. Simple as that.

Uh-huh. It took four days after the Russians withdrew for pics of hundreds of dead people laying around in the streets to show up on the internet.

You people are so gullible.
Well believe it or not you can't just wish photos and videos onto the internet, it requires at a minimum internet access which was a among the first things the Russians attacked, the communications infrastructure.

You're the one peddling unsubstantiated crawp and were not buying it so obviously we're not the gullible ones.

Well believe it or not you can't just wish photos and videos onto the internet, it requires at a minimum internet access which was a among the first things the Russians attacked, the communications infrastructure.

You're the one peddling unsubstantiated crawp and were not buying it so obviously we're not the gullible ones.
Weird considering the mayor of Bucha was able to post online that the city was liberated the day after the Russians pulled out. No mention of executed civilians in his post.

What happened to the nuclear reactor that was “set on fire by the Russians”?
The fire was extinguished. It was actually one of the cooling units, not the reactor. Thanks to good engineering, it did not cause a nuclear crisis.

Why are you so utterly full of shit? You know nothing about any of this and should shut your idiot mouth immediately.

Weird considering the mayor of Bucha was able to post online that the city was liberated the day after the Russians pulled out. No mention of executed civilians in his post.
Why do you think that is odd? Just like in the US city, county, state, and national gov't have their own self contained operations centers and with no more Russians shooting at folks there, maintenance crews could quickly get to work restoring the civilian infra structure.

The fire was extinguished. It was actually one of the cooling units, not the reactor. Thanks to good engineering, it did not cause a nuclear crisis.

Why are you so utterly full of shit? You know nothing about any of this and should shut your idiot mouth immediately.
Yet the story when it first broke was that it was the nuclear plant set on fire by the Russians. You failed to mention it was retreating Ukrainian soldiers that set the building on fire, and that the local fire brigade put out the fire and confirmed it was not “shelled” by the Russians.

They falsely claimed “elevated radiation levels” there, which was later retracted since it never happened. They even said no critical equipment had been damaged. A far cry from “Russians are shelling the largest nuclear plant”.

None. It was fake Ukrainian propaganda that claimed Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant was “shelled” by the Russians and that there was “elevated radiation”.
No you nitwit, read the damned article, it's Russian troops making that claim.

No, your not even in the same orbital plane as I am.

You just spew ignorance and idiocy then pat yourself on the back thinking you've actually accomplished something.

All you're accomplishing is to make an ass of yourself with your idiocy and prejudice.

If that's what you want to believe, it doesn't upset me.
It's not like I ever suggested your opinion was worth much to start with.

Don't let me discourage you from telling me more about yourself though.

If that's what you want to believe, it doesn't upset me.
It's not like I ever suggested your opinion was worth much to start with.

Don't let me discourage you from telling me more about yourself though.

Troll on, just don't wonder why you're a laughing stock around here.

Forum List

Back