‘They were all shot’: "russia" accused of war crimes as Bucha reveals horror of invasion

Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal ?

• YES

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Not when it's also cold out. Bacteria don't jump off of dead bodies and fly a half a block to seek you out in your basement.

When snipers are sitting in wait to pop off those who break cover and the total unpredictability of rocket, mortar, and artillery shells impacting you're at far greater risk from the people than you are from the dead bodies.

Until the last week or so it was barely getting above freezing and only then for a few hours a day. That severely retards the growth and spread of bacteria and viruses.

If it is wet and warm enough to dilute the blood, then it is wet and warm enough to spread contaminants (not just blood borne pathogens).
Leaving dead people in the road for weeks is reckless, dangerous, disrespectful and cowardly.

Last edited:

If it is wet and warm enough to dilute the blood, then it is wet and warm enough to spread contaminants (not just blood borne pathogens).
Leaving dead people in the road for weeks is reckless, dangerous and cowardly.

Damned few pathogens can multiply in 40-45 degree weather and it's only getting that warm for a few hours each day.

How many lives is it worth losing just to bury one body?

Leaving dead people in the road for weeks is reckless, dangerous and cowardly
I'm always impressed by the ridiculousness of those trying to play "Internet tough guy".

This isn't a video game, it's real life and if you feel like there's a high likelihood of having your head shot off just for peeking out from your hole, much less giving them a solid target by exposing your whole body you're not going to risk that just to bury someone especially in the kid of temp's they've been having.

Mot people don't even set their fridge any lower than 42degrees because at that temperature it takes more than a week for food to spoil.

Damned few pathogens can multiply in 40-45 degree weather and it's only getting that warm for a few hours each day.

How many lives is it worth losing just to bury one body?

There's no doubt you would be scared ... You don't have to keep proving you are everything else as well.

There's no doubt you would be scared ... You don't have to keep proving you are everything else as well.

I'm stating facts and have the background to know what I'm talking about. Fear doesn't even figure into the equation, it's simply weighing the risks against the possible rewards.

There's nothing you can do to bring the dead back to life but you can most certainly do what you can to preserve the lives of those who remain.

I'm stating facts and have the background to know what I'm talking about. Fear doesn't even figure into the equation, it's simply weighing the risks against the possible rewards.

There's nothing you can do to bring the dead back to life but you can most certainly do what you can to preserve the lives of those who remain.

Whatever Poser ... I have slept in places where a mortar or rocket attack could have determined whether or not I woke up the next morning.
Sometimes you just do what you have to do ... Which doesn't include leaving dead people in the road for weeks.

Hide under your bed if you need to ... Someone will come save your sorry ass sooner or later.

Can you summarize the defense or justification for Putin's attack on Ukraine?
Marathon....thanks for asking that.
It is a relevant question.
I will watch this thread to see how the respondent answers your query.

Leaving dead people in the road for weeks is reckless, dangerous, disrespectful and cowardly.
Sometimes you just do what you have to do ... Which doesn't include leaving dead people in the road for weeks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgive my avatar, but we've kinda lost the intent of this exchange about dead people lying on the ground.
They did lie there.
And it seems for some time.
And during that time the Russians controlled that ground, night and day, and importantly, the safety of traversing it.
What's the point?

Putin says it's Fake News, so it must be Fake News.

Must be the Deep State Swamp.

Incredible, but that's where we are at this moment.

Putin is the most reliable source of information, according to Putin. Who are we to question.

Cool, show us the videos of all these “war crimes” as they happened. Should be easy since they had internet and power at that time. The Russians pulled out on March 30th. March 31st Mayor of Bucha announces town is liberated, no mention of any deaths. Not one peep of any mass killings for three days.

The Ukrainian Regime needs fake war crimes in order to get the US in the war, and of course Biden is all for it, as well as you leftwing retards.

I guess all the dead bodies on the ground and the 2 mass graves that the russians dug don't count in your mind. Putin has approved of this post. Your 200 rubles have already been deposited in your account.

I guess all the dead bodies on the ground and the 2 mass graves that the russians dug don't count in your mind. Putin has approved of this post. Your 200 rubles have already been deposited in your account.
Yea, bodies that mysteriously appeared days after the Russians left.

Yea, bodies that mysteriously appeared days after the Russians left.
There is no mystery, the ukrainians fired shells at Bucha a few days after the russians left.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posting from their little bunker in the Katyn Forest....the good posters 'Hawk' and 'Ringo' offer their thoughtful, insightful views on the decomposing corpses in Bucha.

And you pretend you're not a Russian troll

LOL
It says so much about how propagandized people are and how insulated their ideological echo chambers have become that their first thought when encountering someone with a foreign policy opinion they disagree with is "I bet this person is a secret agent from a hostile government."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posting from their little bunker in the Katyn Forest....the good posters 'Hawk' and 'Ringo' offer their thoughtful, insightful views on the decomposing corpses in Bucha.
It says so much about how propagandized people are and how insulated their ideological echo chambers have become that their first thought when encountering someone with a foreign policy opinion they disagree with is "I bet this person is a secret agent from a hostile government."

Forum List

Back