‘They were all shot’: "russia" accused of war crimes as Bucha reveals horror of invasion

Shell Pootler and Moscow´s imperial leadership be prosecuted by The Hague Tribunal ?

• YES

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Caution: use of the term "Slava Ukraini" points to a nazi, though this is not the complete phrase. Media propaganda prisoners can learn about USMB members and how they already had the nazi strive for pure form rumbling just under the surface, that the current war is revealing. Swastiko-schismogenesis.

Schismogenesis

Whatever Poser ... I have slept in places where a mortar or rocket attack could have determined whether or not I woke up the next morning.
Sometimes you just do what you have to do ... Which doesn't include leaving dead people in the road for weeks.

Hide under your bed if you need to ... Someone will come save your sorry ass sooner or later.

It must have taken a herculean amount of effort to figure out how to pack so much bullshit into a few sentences.

Yea, bodies that mysteriously appeared days after the Russians left.
Eh?

Who said they just mysteriously appeared after the Russians pulled out?

There was no freedom of movement or of the press during the occupation.

Nope. I’m just not buying any of the Ukrainian bullshit propaganda since most all of it has been debunked so far. Zelensky is a liar and a con artist. He doesn’t represent democracy in the least. Putin might not be much better, but I haven’t seen any actual evidence to support that either.
You'll do anything to support Putin and his war crimes.

Moscow’s European neighbors must be provided with sufficient security to shield themselves from the most destabilizing scenarios while preparations are made for engaging with emerging post-Russia entities.

Some regions could join countries such as Finland, Ukraine, China and Japan, from whom Moscow has forcefully appropriated territories in the past. Other republics in the North Caucasus, Middle Volga, Siberia and the far east could become fully independent states and forge relations with China, Japan, the U.S. and Europe.

RT madness

1649275437551.png

I'm just following your lead boss.

No, your not even in the same orbital plane as I am.

You just spew ignorance and idiocy then pat yourself on the back thinking you've actually accomplished something.

All you're accomplishing is to make an ass of yourself with your idiocy and prejudice.

So for two days all these bodies are lying around the city and no one says anything?
That makes even less sense than your last post.

Obviously they've been reporting them to the reporters and any civilian or military's investigators they run into.

If this were not the case we wouldn't even know about these atrocities.

Forum List

Back