‘They sold us out’: Afghans in disbelief over Taliban gains

A complete failure of U.S. intelligence. The only thing left now is Joe having his Saigon moment.

View attachment 525975

Kabul, Afghanistan – Residents in Herat and Kandahar say they cannot believe how quickly both cities fell after the Taliban’s weeks-long effort to take two of Afghanistan’s largest cities.

Joe? This is all tRump's thing.

American imperialism fails yet again, you can point fingers and try to lame blame but the reason's why we went there were supported by both parties and all this naysaying is just more bullshit...

It has happened to every superpower in the history of the Earth, why were we any different? There is no exceptionalism in humans by region.
You little shit, why do you hate America and take so much delight in its faiures

It has happened to every superpower in the history of the Earth, why were we any different? There is no exceptionalism in humans by region.

you really don't deserve to be an american.

1629049378251.png

You little shit, why do you hate America and take so much delight in its faiures
I take no glee in the fact that the elites have brought us to this moment I merely reflect the illogical emotive dismissive which led us down the same path as all super powers have covered and failed.

When Joe Dufus stole the election surely the Afghanis knew a shit sandwich was coming their way.

They knew how incompetent Joe Dufus has been his entire life and that he was not going to change.

Did they think The Swamp was going to save them? Silly rabbits.
And you think that Trump withdrawing would have been beautiful?

Too fucking bad I am and you are stuck with me as I with yous...And if you hate truth then I suggest you exit the planet.

you so lack any discernment to know just how stupid you sound. What do you know about truth...supporting the death cult like you do. Killing the unborn, supporting perversion, corruption, thievery, illegitimate elections, too much to list here. You even saying the word truth is an abomination. your words make me sick.

you so lack any discernment to know just how stupid you sound. What do you know about truth...supporting the death cult like you do. Killing the unborn, supporting perversion, corruption, thievery, illegitimate elections, too much to list here. You even saying the word truth is an abomination. your words make me sick.
I know you wish I was like you but alas it is not as such.

Forum List

Back