‘They sold us out’: Afghans in disbelief over Taliban gains

Those are insurrectionists from the Capitol.
Ok and….? the previous photos I posted were of your buddies. Much uglier people. Thank you for proving the ugliest people you could find on the right are better looking than the incels on the left

Far Leftists are hideous looking people

REPORTER: Is a Taliban takeover of Afghanistan now inevitable?

THE PRESIDENT: No, it is not.

REPORTER: Why?

THE PRESIDENT: Because you — the Afghan troops have 300,000 well-equipped — as well-equipped as any army in the world — and an air force against something like 75,000 Taliban. It is not inevitable.
Still not all his fault.

Ok and….? the previous photos I posted were of your buddies. Much uglier people. Thank you for proving the ugliest people you could find on the right are better looking than the incels on the left

Far Leftists are hideous looking people
They look the same, Son. That's why you didn't notice I switched them.

You've already lost, stop digging.

I suggest you run for office and put it on the table to see how it doesn't work because there are industrial forces which control the aspects of the country and it's projection.
Wow.

And looking back at all those times you cut Trump some slack with this exact sentiment.

Wow.

And looking back at all those times you cut Trump some slack with this exact sentiment.
Trump was a player that fooled people to make them think he wasn't part of the entire plan the whole time. Who else could threaten the US Congress with a mob and get away scot free?

They look the same, Son. That's why you didn't notice I switched them.

You've already lost, stop digging.
You make up stuff just like the DemonRat politicians and media. I clearly stated “ Sadly, none are as gross as you, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you dressed up as an agent provocateur”

Either you’re an idiot who can’t read or you’re a jackass.

Most likely you’re a
7FD53EC0-94B1-466F-A3ED-57B90D9F230E.jpeg

You make up stuff just like the DemonRat politicians and media. I clearly stated “ Sadly, none are as gross as you, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you dressed up as an agent provocateur”

Either you’re an idiot who can’t read or you’re a jackass.

Most likely you’re aView attachment 526161
Alright, keep digging if you want I guess.

It's not my problem.

Alright, keep digging if you want I guess.

It's not my problem.
You would claim otherwise that “the sky is blue” if someone wearing a red hat said so

You’re trash and full of darkness. Carry on with your pathetic life. Bye

Last edited:
A complete failure of U.S. intelligence. The only thing left now is Joe having his Saigon moment.

View attachment 525975

Kabul, Afghanistan – Residents in Herat and Kandahar say they cannot believe how quickly both cities fell after the Taliban’s weeks-long effort to take two of Afghanistan’s largest cities.

Afghan Army's failure.....maybe you should go over there and show them how it's done.

The Taliban were founded in southern Afghanistan by Mullah Mohammad Omar, a member of the Pashtun tribe who became a mujahedeen commander that helped push the Soviets out of the country in 1989. In 1994.

Taliban is a fundamentalist Islamic force in Afghanistan.

The Taliban have always been citizens of Afghanistan.

They, unlike us are defending their own country.
:)-

Forum List

Back