‘They lost Ryan’: Trump blames his own generals for Yemen raid that killed Navy SEAL

you keep using the blame word. why? he pointed out the facts. right? The generals had a mission that was ready when there wasn't a moon. It's why it didn't happen under obummer. all facts. right?

notice of the mission leaked, who did that? hmmmmmm

they lost a navy Seal. terrible. who owns the military? Trump, it's why he met the plane with the casket with Ryan in it and met with the family to offer his condolences. I'm sure he took the blame with them.

Now who is handling the day to day activities, isn't the prez, but the generals. Nobody, I mean nobody, can assure no deaths. It's another fact. It is one guarantee of conflict, someone will die.

You wish to post blame. why?
Trump never met with the family, dont make up stories
you know correcting all the lefts fake news is tiresome. thanks for the fake response,
The family REFUSED to meet with Trump
here from the article:

"Trump, who spoke with Owens' widow, said in a statement over the weekend that "Americans are saddened this morning with news that a life of a heroic service member has been taken in our fight against the evil of radical Islamic terrorism.""
He may have spoken to her over the phone, but not when the body was returned. They wouldn't meet with him

Inaccurate

The FATHER wouldn't meet with Trump when the body arrived at Andrews. We don't even know if the widow was there, let alone whether Trump wanted to meet with her and let alone again whether she declinded.

Trump never met with the family, dont make up stories
you know correcting all the lefts fake news is tiresome. thanks for the fake response,
The family REFUSED to meet with Trump
here from the article:

"Trump, who spoke with Owens' widow, said in a statement over the weekend that "Americans are saddened this morning with news that a life of a heroic service member has been taken in our fight against the evil of radical Islamic terrorism.""
He may have spoken to her over the phone, but not when the body was returned. They wouldn't meet with him

Inaccurate

The FATHER wouldn't meet with Trump when the body arrived at Andrews. We don't even know if the widow was there, let alone whether Trump wanted to meet with her and let alone again whether she declinded.
well the news source I posted stated Trump met Owens' Widow. that means his wife.

President Donald Trump was asked by the crew on Fox & Friends about the failed raid in Yemen that took the life of Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens, and the president was quick to deflect blame onto others.

When asked about criticism from Owens’s father about the failed raid, Trump pointed out that planning for the mission actually started under former President Obama.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here,” Trump said. “This was something that was, uh, you know, they wanted to do. They came to see me, they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected. My generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.”

Trump went on to say that he could understand why Owens’s father would not want to meet with them since there is “nothing worse” than losing a son. All the same, the president believes that the mission was worth it, as he claims Defense Secretary James Mattis told him it was a very successful operation.
Can't you find anything better? The election is just around the corner.... in another 4 years.

images

By all accounts the Yemen raid was a success.

AS ALWAYS

you are wrong.

Yemen SEAL raid yielded no significant intel: report

NEGATIVE...you're wrong.
General Votel was calling the shots in real time as the raid was carried out. This is what he said:
“Well again, I mean, the object was to go in and collect intelligence,” Votel said. “We accomplished that, so from that perspective it was successful. I certainly understand how the family would look at this in a different light.”

Dear Bill Owens,
Your son was a Navy fucking Seal! Ryan chose a very dangerous occupation. Sometimes people who choose dangerous occupations die while executing their responsibilities. Stop being such a fucking pussy and allow your son to Rest In Peace and his legacy to stand as heroic and honorable without you and your big fucking mouth getting in the way.

Sorry for your loss.

Dear BrokeLoser,
Put your Kowboy Keyboard away and consider that Bill Owens knows a hell of a lot more about what happened in that raid than what Alex Jones or Fox Noise tells fucking morons like you.

You loonie whack-jobs really should stop looking for reasons that don't exist to be pissed and seek true clarity.
Let me be redundant and post this AGAIN:
General Votel was calling the shots in real time as the raid was carried out. This is what he said:
“Well again, I mean, the object was to go in and collect intelligence,” Votel said. “We accomplished that, so from that perspective it was successful. I certainly understand how the family would look at this in a different light.”

So you tell me tuff-guy, who has more information pertinent to the raid and how it all went down?
The General who essentially commanded the mission or Bill Owens who was at home in bed on the other side of the world?

e
It is all the fault of the dishonest media.
Trump refuses to take responsibility, and its the media's fault?
"Trump went on to say that he could understand why Owens’s father would not want to meet with them since there is “nothing worse” than losing a son. All the same, the president believes that the mission was worth it, as he claims Defense Secretary James Mattis told him it was a very successful operation."

Doesn't sound like he didn't take responsibility or make it a faulty mission, it was a mission where someone was killed. I don't recall Obama ever stepping up to a microphone and giving us body counts he felt responsible for. Nor would anyone expect him to. You guys are just fucking weird!

Military missions sometimes have casualties.

Its been that way since the first mission was ever planned and will continue to be that way for all future missions.

No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. People can and do die on missions. No one wants to hear it or see it but its a possibility on any mission. Doesn't matter who planned it or who gave the go ahead.

If you want to put blame on anyone how bout the bastard that killed that Navy SEAL and whoever leaked the info about the mission. That's who I blame.

As CIC the buck will always stop at Trumps desk just like it stopped at Obama's for Benghazi.

How many military missions have you been on? How many training missions have you been on?

There was no military mission associated with Benghazi. Obama didn't send troops into Benghazi, nor did HRC. Both HRC and Obama sent SEALS on a mission to kill OBL. That succeeded with no loss of life by a SEAL.

You sir are full of shit. Trump is, too are dread, the Commander-in-Chief. Period!!! He gave the go, no one else on this planet did.

Ah, another leftist ninny pretending he understands how a special ops mission works....what was your MOS?

There was no MOS during my active duty period, I served in the shop's office as a Yeoman, on a DD in 1967 - 1969, on in WestPac doing ASW patrols; and my GQ duty was as a projectile man in a gun mount. I enlisted during the Vietnam War, after two of my Jr. Hi classmates and two of my High School pals had already become KIA during that military action.

Do you have anymore questions for me? When and where did you serve?

your pos trump our president gave the order and takes all the blame for missions failure ts

President Donald Trump was asked by the crew on Fox & Friends about the failed raid in Yemen that took the life of Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens, and the president was quick to deflect blame onto others.

When asked about criticism from Owens’s father about the failed raid, Trump pointed out that planning for the mission actually started under former President Obama.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here,” Trump said. “This was something that was, uh, you know, they wanted to do. They came to see me, they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected. My generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.”

Trump went on to say that he could understand why Owens’s father would not want to meet with them since there is “nothing worse” than losing a son. All the same, the president believes that the mission was worth it, as he claims Defense Secretary James Mattis told him it was a very successful operation.

The funniest thing is he's said his generals are the most respected we've had in many decades. He always does this, always tries to charm people by telling them how great they are, how they're the best. What makes them more respected than those in previous decades? I bet he doesn't even know who the generals were from previous decades.

It's like with his wall, he said it was ahead of schedule. What schedule is it ahead of? He's such a bullshitter.

Does he not understand that the buck stops with him?
sure, it's why he went and met the coffin at the airport.
And then blamed the generals.

e
"Trump went on to say that he could understand why Owens’s father would not want to meet with them since there is “nothing worse” than losing a son. All the same, the president believes that the mission was worth it, as he claims Defense Secretary James Mattis told him it was a very successful operation."

Doesn't sound like he didn't take responsibility or make it a faulty mission, it was a mission where someone was killed. I don't recall Obama ever stepping up to a microphone and giving us body counts he felt responsible for. Nor would anyone expect him to. You guys are just fucking weird!

Its been that way since the first mission was ever planned and will continue to be that way for all future missions.

No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. People can and do die on missions. No one wants to hear it or see it but its a possibility on any mission. Doesn't matter who planned it or who gave the go ahead.

If you want to put blame on anyone how bout the bastard that killed that Navy SEAL and whoever leaked the info about the mission. That's who I blame.

As CIC the buck will always stop at Trumps desk just like it stopped at Obama's for Benghazi.

How many military missions have you been on? How many training missions have you been on?

There was no military mission associated with Benghazi. Obama didn't send troops into Benghazi, nor did HRC. Both HRC and Obama sent SEALS on a mission to kill OBL. That succeeded with no loss of life by a SEAL.

How many spec ops mission have you been on?? How bout 0

There was an attack at Benghazi and an incompetent Obama State Department did nothing even though they had months of warnings. That nothing got four men killed.

The OBL raid went great except they lost a multimillion dollar chopper the tail of which the Pakistani's got. I'm sure they didn't keep the secret of that intelligence to themselves and I'm also sure it was back engineered to see how it worked.

No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. That was true in Molke's time and it will remain true for every mission or battle.

Last edited:

what a pos dump is

what a pos dump is

Nah. The piece of shit are those accusing him of blaming the military.

That would be you.

what a pos dump is

That would be you.
the generals did it lol lol trump your hero is a pos

what a pos dump is
stop looking at your dumps.

what a pos dump is

That would be you.
so you think obummer got bin laden or the troops? Derp

e

every time a soldier deploys it is a mission. And hitlery did nothing, obummer did nothing. four men dead.

e

Haha...try selling that bullshit to real American's. The only people buying that are loons with their head in their ass
Anytime special agents or military personnel are in potentially hostile territories they're on a mission.

what a pos dump is

That would be you.

Nah. The only POS I see is you.

Forum List

Back