Poor picked on Trump

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
It is time to crush orange.

16649151_1704807146196923_2865055347236480698_n.png

Hillary is gone. Good.

Impeach Trump. Good.
Tell US what Trump has done to be impeached? Or are you just a fucking troll who needs to be banned from this site? Jake you are a worthless fucktard......

Obama -forced a healthcare system on the US citizens taking away a person right to Choice.
Obama -left 4 US citizens to die at the hands of Al-Qaeda.
Obama -Increased the national debt by 10 trillion dollars unpatriotically.
Obama -assassinated US citizens overseas without due process.
Obama -abused 1 trillion dollars that was supposed to go to shovel ready jobs, that weren't shovel ready.

Yeah, impeach Trump, and you can bet 200 million well armed US citizens will go out of their way to make anyone with a Obama/Biden or HRC bumper sticker on their car, very miserable.

• Banned
Pence, imo, is preferable far more as President than Trump.

Almost any member of the GOP would think so.

He is not as dangerous as Trump.

It is time to crush orange.

16649151_1704807146196923_2865055347236480698_n.png

Too funny that they are already coming out with this...

Thing is then Pence would be president..., I would rather have Trump
If you impeach Trump, Pence has to watch his ass. Better a cautious Pence than an out of control Trump

How about we just start over with all of them in office including congress who are out for there own paid off re-elections, and lifestyles..

Crush? The left tried to blame Rush Limbaugh's "incendiary speech" when a maniac tried to assassinate Rep. Gabby Giffords and now listen to them. There is definitely something very wrong in the left wing world these days. I wonder if Obamacare covers psychiatric intervention.

Crush? The left hasn't lost it's psychotic angry edge in three months. There is definitely something very wrong in the left wing world these days. I wonder if Obamacare covers psychiatric intervention.
We will be fine after the impeachment and will respect President Pence. Long as he watches his crazy ass.

Trumps yugest mistake is in not reaching out to the family oriented, hard working, Christian Mexicans and deporting the Progressives

Forum List

Back