‘They lost Ryan’: Trump blames his own generals for Yemen raid that killed Navy SEAL

why not? It's under his leadership. My boss blames me when something doesn't go right in my business. Doesn't yours?
Has another President ever blamed the military? Has another president ever disgraced our intelligence professionals the way Trump did
you keep using the blame word. why? he pointed out the facts. right? The generals had a mission that was ready when there wasn't a moon. It's why it didn't happen under obummer. all facts. right?

notice of the mission leaked, who did that? hmmmmmm

they lost a navy Seal. terrible. who owns the military? Trump, it's why he met the plane with the casket with Ryan in it and met with the family to offer his condolences. I'm sure he took the blame with them.

Now who is handling the day to day activities, isn't the prez, but the generals. Nobody, I mean nobody, can assure no deaths. It's another fact. It is one guarantee of conflict, someone will die.

You wish to post blame. why?
Trump never met with the family, dont make up stories
you know correcting all the lefts fake news is tiresome. thanks for the fake response,
The family REFUSED to meet with Trump
how do you know?

Has another President ever blamed the military? Has another president ever disgraced our intelligence professionals the way Trump did
you keep using the blame word. why? he pointed out the facts. right? The generals had a mission that was ready when there wasn't a moon. It's why it didn't happen under obummer. all facts. right?

they lost a navy Seal. terrible. who owns the military? Trump, it's why he met the plane with the casket with Ryan in it and met with the family to offer his condolences. I'm sure he took the blame with them.

Now who is handling the day to day activities, isn't the prez, but the generals. Nobody, I mean nobody, can assure no deaths. It's another fact. It is one guarantee of conflict, someone will die.

you know correcting all the lefts fake news is tiresome. thanks for the fake response,
how do you know?
Try google, its all over the news

It is all the fault of the dishonest media.
Trump refuses to take responsibility, and its the media's fault?
"Trump went on to say that he could understand why Owens’s father would not want to meet with them since there is “nothing worse” than losing a son. All the same, the president believes that the mission was worth it, as he claims Defense Secretary James Mattis told him it was a very successful operation."

Doesn't sound like he didn't take responsibility or make it a faulty mission, it was a mission where someone was killed. I don't recall Obama ever stepping up to a microphone and giving us body counts he felt responsible for. Nor would anyone expect him to. You guys are just fucking weird!
What president would ever blame a Dealth on his Generals? The buck stops at the top. Its time for Rump to grow a pair, and as to the mission, it was a failure. Rump lied to you again
Why would you lie about this? They completed the mission despite it being potentially compromised by the Muslim IT spy ring democrats hired.

And by 'potentially', you mean whatever hapless batshit you care to make up?

If the mission was a 'complete success' as the Trump administration claims......why blame the generals for it?
blame the generals with what? Yes the mission was a success. they got what they went to get. they lost a life in the process. didn't stop the mission. or are you thinking they all stopped and went home?

It is all the fault of the dishonest media.
"Trump went on to say that he could understand why Owens’s father would not want to meet with them since there is “nothing worse” than losing a son. All the same, the president believes that the mission was worth it, as he claims Defense Secretary James Mattis told him it was a very successful operation."

Doesn't sound like he didn't take responsibility or make it a faulty mission, it was a mission where someone was killed. I don't recall Obama ever stepping up to a microphone and giving us body counts he felt responsible for. Nor would anyone expect him to. You guys are just fucking weird!
What president would ever blame a Dealth on his Generals? The buck stops at the top. Its time for Rump to grow a pair, and as to the mission, it was a failure. Rump lied to you again
Why would you lie about this? They completed the mission despite it being potentially compromised by the Muslim IT spy ring democrats hired.
Such total ignorance doesn't deserve a reply
You are the one choosing to lie. It's not my fault democrats are stupid.

Operation Redwing Afghanistan June 2005. Eleven Seals and nine U.S. Army killed. What did we get out of it except body bags with brave members of the Military? Nobody blamed the Obama administration at the time and Afghanistan remained a stalemate for the next ten years +.

how do you know?
Well I googled it and posted what I found.

If the mission was a 'complete success' as the Trump administration claims......why blame the generals for it?
blame the generals with what? Yes the mission was a success. they got what they went to get. they lost a life in the process. didn't stop the mission. or are you thinking they all stopped and went home?
Liberal morons believe D-Day was a failure because people died. Not a very bright bunch.

how do you know?
You aint the brightest crayon in the box

why not? It's under his leadership. My boss blames me when something doesn't go right in my business. Doesn't yours?

here from the article:

"Trump, who spoke with Owens' widow, said in a statement over the weekend that "Americans are saddened this morning with news that a life of a heroic service member has been taken in our fight against the evil of radical Islamic terrorism.""

Liberal morons believe D-Day was a failure because people died. Not a very bright bunch.
but they do enjoy rewriting history eh?

"“This was a mission that was started before I got here,” Trump said. “This was something that was, uh, you know, they wanted to do. They came to see me, they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected. My generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.”

Reading, its what's for dinner.

Oh, and they missed Qassim al-Rimi, the head of Al Quada in Yemen. He's currently mocking the US.

Maybe 'complete success' doesn't mean what Trump thinks it means.

Operation Redwing Afghanistan June 2005. Eleven Seals and nine U.S. Army killed. What did we get out of it except body bags with brave members of the Military? Nobody blamed the Obama administration at the time and Afghanistan remained a stalemate for the next ten years +.
Of course not. Democrats are hypocrites on top of being dangerous liars.

here from the article:

"Trump, who spoke with Owens' widow, said in a statement over the weekend that "Americans are saddened this morning with news that a life of a heroic service member has been taken in our fight against the evil of radical Islamic terrorism.""
He may have spoken to her over the phone, but not when the body was returned. They wouldn't meet with him

how do you know?
Here again, read it carefully, it says, trump spoke to Owens' W I D O W...........that is immediate family stupid fk.

"“This was a mission that was started before I got here,” Trump said. “This was something that was, uh, you know, they wanted to do. They came to see me, they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected. My generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.”

Reading, its what's for dinner.

Oh, and they missed Qassim al-Rimi, the head of Al Quada in Yemen. He's currently mocking the US.

Maybe 'complete success' doesn't mean what Trump thinks it means.
what isn't factual in that?

how do you know?
and you ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. :2up:

here from the article:

He may have spoken to her over the phone, but not when the body was returned. They wouldn't meet with him
Wait, are you claiming every military death under Obama was his fault and that he personally met with every family, or are you just a dick?

here from the article:

Wait, are you claiming every military death under Obama was his fault and that he personally met with every family, or are you just a dick?
:desk:

here from the article:

sorry, you can't make up your own story. not when it is documented. fake news by the left, who'd of thunk it.

do you enjoy licking Rumps balls? Should he be blaming our Generals for this failure?

I'm sure you'd enjoy licking his balls more than I would.

Should you be blaming Trump??

I'll blame whoever leaked the info about the mission.
Your playing games, sweetie. Should trump be blaming his military- simple question- yes or no

How bout the experienced Commander on the ground who wanted to go ahead with the mission even though things weren't perfect for it? He is in the military is he not??

He was boots on the ground and thought he and his team could pull it off.

Maybe you should stop playing games. If this mission had gone picture perfect you'd still find something to blame Trump for.

Carry on snowflake
I asked you if trump should be blaming his military. Don't run away, answer the question

"They lost Ryan " is a simple statement of fact, it isn't assigning blame to anyone.

Is English your eighth language or something?

That's the statement where he says Trump assigned blame to the military??

Good lord. Only a lefty loon like dipshit would equate that statement with blaming the military.

What a lefty loon.

Forum List

Back