They just want to make Biden as untrustful, same way they made Clinton looked bad as untrustful.

Joe Biden is a lying sack of shit.

End of story.
You’re a lying piece of shit too. End of story.

I'm an expert with darts

I'm also an electronics expert

I'm also a security expert.

I have a medical degree

I'm in the music business,

Jeez - we live in the middle of Oklahoma, 30 miles from the second largest Indian reservation in the country.
I'll tell you point blank the rap crowd gets ZERO play with me. I won't work with people like that, at all.

Yesterday I was in the music studio with Dr Dre's horn section.

Need I say more?

You’re a lying piece of shit too. End of story.

Need I say more?

There are a lot of security experts with a medical degree working in the music industry!

200w.gif

There are a lot of security experts with a medical degree working in the music industry!

200w.gif
You don’t know the half of it.

Apparently he forgot he was a computer expert at one point:

Me, I'm going to become a Cloud engineer now. Watch and learn, dumbshit.

Add that to my list of accomplishments. Computer expert. 3 months or less.

He won't be under oath, he won't be tried for impeachments. They don't have the votes.

Joe Biden could conceivably be called up before the House to testify under oath.

Wouldn't that be juicy? I'd love to see that mumble-mouthed prick try to lie his way out of that one. :laughing0301:

Put simply, McCarthy has triggered a process to remove Biden from power without even having sufficient votes in his own backyard to get started. Instead, he’s just going to wing it and hope no one questions the legitimacy of a process that, when last launched against one of his own without an on-the-record vote, he decried as a political stunt.

Put simply, McCarthy has triggered a process to remove Biden from power without even having sufficient votes in his own backyard to get started. Instead, he’s just going to wing it and hope no one questions the legitimacy of a process that, when last launched against one of his own without an on-the-record vote, he decried as a political stunt.

What does that matter, Pelosi did it twice and knew she didn't have the votes in the Senate.

It is all for show, the Trump and now Biden BS, I warned Democrats this would happen but it is what it is. I expect a lot more from both parties in the future, they are both petty and childish, I wish some more parties could survive.

Trump screwed up royally when he campaigned on investigating clintons crimes with classified docs on her private server and THEN played nice after he won the election and giving her a big clapping hand at a correspondent dinner. The dems quickly went into action and conjured up the the fake russia dossier and screamed and whined that an independent counsel should investigate.........and he agreed, lol. So after two years of investigating a fake dossier and then nothing, dems take over congress and impeach. Trump screwed up. He had the chance to finish off the clinton crimes............. Its just like a bacteria. You need to finish off the regimen or the bacteria will come back 10 times stronger.

Trump screwed up royally when he campaigned on investigating clintons crimes with classified docs on her private server and THEN played nice after he won the election and giving her a big clapping hand at a correspondent dinner. The dems quickly went into action and conjured up the the fake russia dossier and screamed and whined that an independent counsel should investigate.........and he agreed, lol. So after two years of investigating a fake dossier and then nothing, dems take over congress and impeach. Trump screwed up. He had the chance to finish off the clinton crimes............. Its just like a bacteria. You need to finish off the regimen or the bacteria will come back 10 times stronger.
Yes, the surviving mutations give the nazi dems fresh ideas.

Forum List

Back